Rrevenge is best served with a cold heart

He looked Kimberly up and down admiring her long legs and firm perky upturned tits and licked his lips as if in anticipation of a delicious meal.

"Would you like a drink before we go into the bedroom Kimberly?"

He saw the surprised look on her face as he said her name.

"Yes, I know your name and I also know your husband, he keeps your photo on his desk in the office, he must think you are a good faithful wife but we know different don't we? I wonder what he would think if he could see you now, half naked and ready to jump into bed and fuck a man you've never met before. I'll make a deal with you, you give me a good time and your husband need never know what a slut you really are, disappoint me and he gets a dvd of how you disappointed me, all the juicy bits in full colour close up, whaddya say, Kimberly?

He closed in on her and tore her open sweater off exposing her tits, greedily he took one pink nipple into his mouth and sucked until the bruised nipple was red and swollen,

"Now the other one?" he chuckled.

I stand there in just my pantyhose with the small hole in the crotch and my heels. I almost fall as he yanked my open sweater off and sucks my tits like a hungry baby. Part of me blushed because it was not my husband, however part of me enjoyed it as he never paid much attention to my body in the bedroom. My mind conflicted with thoughts of faithfulness or revenge to show him what he's missing. Either way I need to comply now to keep this secret.
In my heels I stand nearly 6' tall', just a few inches below the guy in front of me. He laughs then gives me a good shove sending me back a couple feet till I land on the bed and my mile long 40" long legs go flying up in the air as I land on my back.

As Kimberly landed on her back with her legs in the air, her legs flew open and her lover for the night was on top of her, clawing at her remaining clothes until she was laying there naked, panting and looking up at him.

"Remember what I said Kimberly, give me a good time and your secret is safe, your husband doesn't have to know what a slut you are."

He lay between her long legs and flicked his tongue over her clit making her gasp and her back arch, pushing her hot snatch into his face. He pulled her wet puffy cunt lips open and his tongue lapped along her wet pink hole and he suddenly sucked her clit into his mouth and tickled the hard button with the tip of his tongue,

"OH FUCK, YESSS." She screamed as he teased and tormented her clit and pussy, she bucked and writhed as he ate her and drank her juices flowing from her snatch. When she was slippery with her juices he slid up her body nibbling on little folds of skin on her belly and the underside of her tits, his steaming purple cockhead was poised at her now eager entrance and he lifted his head and grinned,

"You ready for the fucking of your life Kimberly? I promise it'll be much better than anything you're likely to get from your husband, he doesn't know what a slut he has does he?"

Last edited:
I simply shake my head no. He then grabs my mile long legs and pulls me to the edge of the bed before ramming his cock up into my right hairless pussy. He comments on how good my long nylon clad legs look and feel as his thrusts are slow yet strong as each one I feel him slam into my petite hips. Each time I go to say something, he just times it right so he thrusts inward as I open my mouth so all that comes out is a grunt. He then picks up the pace and soft moans escape my lips as he....

In just a few strokes Kimberly was howling like a banshee bucking her hips and wrapping her long legs around his waist holding him in as she bit on his neck and clawed her nails down his back.

"OUCH! You horny fucker, that hurts but it does show that you want it, and by fuck you're gonna get it."

He really slams into her, jolting her head back and knocking the wind out of her. Kimberly's body slides across te bed and he grabs her legs and pulls her back to him with her legs in the air and spread wide so her hot wet cunt was open for him.

Bending his head down he nipped his teeth on her protruding clit and slapped her naked tits side to side.

He mumbled, "You wanted a bit of pain, well I'm just the guy to give it to ya, and don't forget we've got all night."

I wince a bit as he nibbles at my clit. He then swaps positions on top of me in a 69. His large hard cock at my head and he shoves it down my throat. He reaches down and spanks my pussy. He chuckles as each time he slaps my hairless slit, I jump out of reflex, and it forces his cock further down my throat. He takes it out every once in a while to let me breathe then makes me suck it again using one hand in my hair to hold my head on his cock. He then slips something on his hand that looks like one of those joke joy buzzers and palms my pussy. It begins to vibrate and my hips wiggle. He holds me in place. One hand on pussy, one hand holding hair and my head as he sits at the top of my body, cock in my mouth as he....

Kimberly bucked and squirmed as the vibrator stimulated her already sensitive pussy lips and he moved his hand to stroke the vibrator over her clit she would have screamed in ecstasy but for his cock in her mouth. As she bucked his cock slid deeper down her throat cutting off her air supply and she was almost passing out for the lack of oxygen, just before she would have passed out he pulled out enough for her to take in huge gulps of air, her face turned red and blotchy.

"I reckon you get the idea now Kimberly, I own you for tonight and that means you do whatever I want you to, just remember all of this is being filmed so if you don't want your WUS of a husband to know just be a good girl for me. In that closet there you'll find some clothes put them on and come back and sit on my knee. Oh and don't bother putting the panties on, you won't be needing them."

In the closet is a sexy maid costume with stockings and suspenders and no bra.

"Hurry up Kimberly I'm hungry for some more pussy."

Last edited:
With a bit of a scowl I decide to play along. I go put on the outfit, sans panties as requested, and come back to you. I sit on your knee and you rub my inner thigh as you say how hot I look in the role play costume. Just then two fingers slide inside me and pump slowly. I am a bit shocked as you just talk normal like we are at a table or something even though your fingers are burried in my tight pussy. You give me tasks of things to dust and let me go. All the items are on low or high areas and you constantly either spank my ass when I bend over or gripe at my boobs when I reach higher. I know i am your "play thing" Forvthe evening and wonder what other "tasks" are on the agenda as I fake a, smile at you while cleaning.

He sat watching Kimberly as she went around cleaning and dusting, each time she bent over her cute ass displayed her little brown rosebud and she would turn and look over her shoulder to see if he was looking then give her ass a little wiggle and giggle to herself as she teased him. He didn't mind the teasing as it only got him harder with the promise of things to come.

Eventually he got up out of his chair and moved behind her as she bent over to polish the top of the coffee table, he held her hips and lifted the back of the miniscule skirt with his cock and rubbed around her dark puckered hole smearing his precum all around the rim of her ass.

"I guess you know what's next." He sneered triumphantly as he pushed his cockhead inside her outer ring, stretching the wrinkled flesh to accommodate his girth as he pushed deeper,

"Hold on tight Kimberly, your ass is gonna get pounded."

He jerked his hips back and forth with his cock sliding in and out of her backdoor, pushing in deeper with each thrust then when he bottomed out he began grunting as he pounded her and reached around to fondle her dangling swaying tits.

"UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH AARGGH, UNH UNH, HERE IT COMES!" He yelled as he filled her bowels with his creamy hot cum. when he was done he left his slowly deflating cock inside her and twisted and pulled on her swollen nipples.

"That's your pay for what you've done in here now you can clean the kitchen and I'll pay you again when that's done."

I should of smacked him for the arrogant attitude but, for now, with the possible blackmail, he holds the upper hand. I compose myself and use a towel to clean myself before moving in to "clean" the kitchen area. Good size kitchen with a marble island in the middle. I am dusting it when I feel a SMACK! On my tight ass as he jokes saying missed a, spot. I take care of the area and then moments later another SMACK as he says " Tsk tsk another missed spot miss Kimberly". I turn around and begin to say "screw you" but all that comes out is "screw y... " Before it's, met with a, slap to my cheek as I'm hoisted up into the island. He says " Guess the "hired help" Needs a, respect lesson...

He easily lifted Kimberly up to sit on the cold marble counter saying,

"Guess the "hired help" Needs a, respect lesson..."

And spreading her legs wide and smacks her hot pink pussy with the palm of his hand making her cut short what she was going to say. He moved in between her long legs and began to pull down the top of her maid's outfit and he leered at her luscious firm tits and grabbed her nipples and stretched them out like elastic bands and stretching her tits as well.

"UMMMM nice tits Kimberly, I'm gonna fuck them when ya finished cleaning and we get to bed but I'm horny right now so let's see how you do it missionary style."

He laid her down on her back and lifted her legs in the air in a VEE shape and slid his throbbing hot meat into Kimberly's hot wet hole and pounded her so she was sliding over the marble counter with each jolting thrust.

He could tell that Kimberly, while not agreeing with what he was doing, wasn't totally against it either as she wrapped her long legs over his shoulders and around his neck and held tightly to his arms, digging her nails into his skin and gasping and mewling when his cock caressed her G-spot and she clenched her cunt muscles on his shaft. For twenty minutes he fucked and plowed her tight hole until she shuddered and bathed his cock in her warm juices.

"One good turn deserves another." He crowed and splattered her insides with his own hot creamy spunk.

I lay on the counter in a near breathless state my heels dangle about an inch off the floor. Then, in amazement, he hops up on the counter and straddles my chest and his cock goes immediately between my perky breasts and he fucks them. He instructs me to suck the tip on the up thrust. His cock is long enough that I am able to suck a bit more than the tip as it enters my mouth before leaving for a brief moment then slowly enters again. I can feel him about to spurt as he feels, me I have a, talented mouth and rocking body and does not understand why my husband does not take me more.
He says that's another problem for another time and right now I am his who're. He instructs me to keep my mouth closed as he pulls out and cums on my face making sure to rub it in my lips and cover my eyes so my face resembles that of a, glazed doughnut showing me my place in a man's world. Even as he does that I see some care in his eyes like he thinks he could treat me better than my husband.

Fucking Kimberly's face and decorating it with my cream is hot and I begin to feel something more for her than lust. Whatever I had done to her she hadn't really complained since I gave her a slap and told her what she was, she seemed to actually enjoy being my whore, she was sure behaving like one, accepting my cock wherever I put it and milking it.

"You know what Kimberly I could get used to having you around and I'm guessing your hubby doesn't keep you happy in the bedroom so how about we come to an arrangement, when you need some more of this don't wait for your husband to give it to you, give me a call and come on over."

I see a smile on her face under the the icing and put on her back again and fuck her her juicy wet pussy once more, looking down at her,

"Is that a 'YES' then? You won't regret it."

He seems disappointed as I give him an an answer of my husband, even though he does not care for me, would get suspicious so better if we part ways for now. We compose ourselves and a couple hours later I dress and leave.
The next morning is very warm so I dress in the following..

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/f...cab9--chiffon-dresses-midi-dresses.jpg.cf.jpg

And decide to take a walk around my gated community. At the end of one of the newly constructed blocks I notice a man, well dressed, must of just bought one of these exckusive houses. I decide to give over and say hi. He seems upset by me just walking up to him, Steen look as he says nothing , seemingly undressing me with his eyes as he....

Last edited:
Brian was considering buying one of the newly constructed houses in this exclusive area, it was just what he wanted, private and no nosy neighbours to spy on the goings on at his house, the comings and goings of the beautiful women who would arrive early evening and leave next morning with their purses stuffed with $100 bills as payment for satisfying his voracious sexual appetite.

He was deep in thought when he heard someone say "HI" he looked up annoyed at being disturbed but then took in the young beauty that stood in front of him. He knew enough about women to recognise the look in her eyes, that of a sexual woman who liked to be taken however her partner pleased. His eyes roamed over her body, her long slim legs and narrow waist and then he almost smiled, her gorgeous perfect tits quivering in the built in bra that cradled the twin beauties. His eyes softened as he smiled and held out his hand in greeting,

"Hi, I'm Brian, if I had known I would have such a gorgeous creature living near me I wouldn't hesitate to buy here, we should get better acquainted, if you'd come to my place or rather the place I'm thinking of buying and you can show me what's what."

Just as if he had known her for ever he wrapped an arm round her waist and sniffed her perfume as they walked towards one of the empty fully furnished houses.In a development like this fully furnished meant there was big soft luxurious bed and Brian intended to make use of it very shortly.

"Your husband won't mind if I take advantage of you will he?" He grinned lecherously at her as hand drifted down to squeeze her plump round ass and check that she wasn't wearing any panties. His cock grew in anticipation.

"Where shall we begin? The bedroom?" His eyes glittered with lust as he spoke and the beauty nodded, she knew what he wanted and she wasn't shy in letting him know that she knew.

Shocked a bit by his boldness I try to steer my visit back to normal convo asking him if he likes the gated community so far. He looks at me and says something about " Let's see if you are worth disturbing me this morning honey ".

With that I gasp as he peels down the strapless top of my dress and exposes, my tits and fondles them like an old lady checking melons in the store. Then he goes further and lifts the hem of my dress exposing my lacy mint green thing. I look around nervously to see if anyone else is out and about. Fortunately the early hours garner no one else out which is good with my tits and thong on display which secretly turns me on.
He sees by the size of the rock on my finger I'm married and my husband must make serious money but also sees I have not protested much. He then removes, his hand from my breast and after a few tugs rips my lacy panties off and tosses them down right on his front walk as he...

Brian led his gorgeous neighbour along the path to the uninhabited house leaving his hand under her dress but moving it to her butt and squeezing her soft round cheeks. He seemed to assume that she had no problem with him handling her so intimately even though they had met only five minutes ago.

"For our first time would you like me to undress you or do you want to tease me a little with a striptease? I don't really mind which but either way you're going to be naked and riding my cock in the next ten minutes."

He spoke confidently as though she wouldn't say no to his proposition. He settled himself in an armchair and looked at her mentally undressing her.

"What's it gonna be a striptease or do I rip your clothes off?" he chuckled.

I say nothing, my mind conflicted, he was good looking and all and it would be a bit of "cold revenge" To my neglectful husband to allow a complete stranger to take me, but still it was wrong I was a married woman.
I must've taken too long to decide because he jumped up and yanked the strapless portion of my dress to my waist, springing my perky tits to life and on full view. Then after a few tugs he rips at the elastic of the waistband and it gives way. My dress now falls in a puddle around my ankles. I stand before him wearing only my heels and wedding ring. He sits again and pulls out his cock and motions his head toward it arrogantly. Instinct took over and I slowly walk over to him, straddle his lap and begin to lower my long slender frame onto his lap.
With a bit of a wicked grin, still blushing a bit though, I say " Welcome to the neighborhood" As I sink down onto his cock.

Last edited:
Brian is so confident of himself as he tells her to strip or have her clothes ripped off but she hesitates for a moment so he stands and takes things into his own hands and soon she is standing naked in front of him. Sitting down again he pulls out his long thick cock and holding it at the base and arrogantly waggles it at her and looks at her then his cock as if to say ' If you want it come and get it.'

She walks slowly towards him and carefully straddles him and lowers herself gently onto the stiff veined piece of man meat. With a wicked smile but blushing she says,

'Welcome to the neighborhood.'

She puts her hands on his shoulders and slowly slides her wet pussy lips along his cock making a soft squelching sound. Brian smiled and replied,

"Does your husband know that you welcome newcomers to the neighbourhood like this?"

His hips began to thrust up inside her probing deeper and deeper then faster and faster, she began to moan loudly as his cock slid over her G-spot and he pulled her to him and fastened his teeth onto a hard dark nipple and gently bit into the rubbery nub and she arched her back and her juices cascaded over his cock as he pumped his creamy seed into her.

"I feel really welcome now, but I reckon your husband doesn't give you a fucking like that often enough, you're welcome here anytime you like."

I fix my dress and begin to head back, in one section of our gated community is a large gazebo overlooking the lake. I head over there enjoying the breeze and the quiet until I hear. " There you are babe been looking for you why we're you not at home like a good wife should be I'm kinda, horny need that trophy body ". I say "just went for a walk not in mood"
" Your MY wife and I'm a, power business man I don't HAVE to ask! "
With those words he bends me over the rail of the gazebo, hikes my dress up and in one swift motion my panties are slid to the side and his hard cock thrusts inside me.
"You are beautiful but remember I'm the important one in our marriage you are just MY property and arm candy. Oh AND a tight pussy too"
I tell him "not here any one could see us if they come by the lake! " He says "SO we are, married just a, man having sex with his sexy trophy wife right? "
Both hands, on my hips as he pumps me harder, I can't tell if his hard thrusts signal passion or just using me as he pleases.

Kimberly's husband didn't care whether she wanted to fuck or not, he was the Alpha male who brought home enough money to keep her in the style she had become accustomed to so if he wanted to fuck then that was it, it was his right.

Her dress was so light and skimpy he had her tits out and her skirt up around her waist in no time at all. He pulled her panties viciously to one side and without bothering with any foreplay he rammed his cock inside her. Suddenly he stopped and asked,

"Have been getting yourself off this morning? Your cunt feels all wet and sloppy, I don't mind if you've been Jilling yourself but it better not be another guy, I'll fucking kill him and then I'll sell you to a whorehouse where you belong, so convince me I'm wrong and prove that i'm the only one you fuck."

He pushed her down on her knees and pointing to his fat flabby cock he said,

"Now fucking suck that and fucking suck it good."

He grunts and moans and says " No one treats you better than I baby I get you anything ya want clothes jewelry am I the best babe? " He says arrogantly knowing he only does those things to show me off like a trophy. After a few moments of Jack hammering my mouth he pulls out, pulls me up by my hair and says "at least you suck my cock well my trophy BITCH! " He then proceeds to pull me over to a, sofa tosses me down into it and again fucks my right pussy for all its worth.
After about 10 minutes of his balls slamming into me, he pulls out and blasts his load all over my face. He snaps a pic with his phone and jokes saying " Never looked better baby" He then zips up and tosses one of his credit cards at me and says "go clean up then go shopping for a new dress to impress as I am to attend a dinner with him, a fundraiser gala for his business. I head to the store and after some time select 3 choices which are....

The sales assistant at the store had been thrust into the ladies dress department to cover for the usual woman who had called a sickie. The fact tht he was a man made no difference to the manager,

"You'll be okay, just fetch whatever you're asked for and leave the item in the changing room, no hanging around outside in the hope of getting a quick flash."

The thought hadn't even entered Julian's head until his manager mentioned it but he couldn't stop himself when his first customer introduced herself as Mrs. Kimberly Palmer and said she wanted to look at some gowns for a gala ball.

She was quite a stunning eyeful and Julian hoped that he could get an eyeful of her while she tried on the three dresses she indicated she wanted to try on, the first was a
long red sequined dress, all sparkly and Julian stood just outside the door to the changing room when she called out to him to help her with the zipper, ever eager to help he went in and she was standing there only half dressed with the top around her waist and a pair of gorgeous tits hanging bare in front of him,

"I,,,,I'M,,, ER SORRY Mrs palmer I thought you were decent." He stammered, unsure whether to stay or go.

"What's the matter? You never seen a pair of tits before?" She asked with a wicked smile.

"Well yeah of course I have but not a pair like those." Julian replied, growing more confident as she hadn't screamed at him.

"I'd love to touch them and suck on your nipples if that's what you want."

She didn't try to cover her tits but shook her her shoulders making them bounce and sway, so he moved closer his fingers grasping the firm silky soft tits.

He sneered at me saying "all you rich women like the attention dont you. Knowing most men undress you with their eyes knowing they can only look but not touch isn't that right Mrs. Palmer? " I shake head NO but you don't believe me as I only half heartedly protest you groping my perky chest. He spins me around to face the full length mirror as he slowly tugs the rest of the gown downward. I gasp, breathing harder as inch by inch he exposes me to the two of us in the change room.

Inch by glorious inch Julian pulled the dress down, over her silk panties and down her long toned legs until the dress fell of its own accord to pool in a heap at her feet like a pool of sparkling blood. Julian fished his cock out and pushed it against the silk covered crack of her ass.

"Bend forward Mrs Palmer,"Julian ordered politely but firmly and pulled her panties to one side as she obediently bent over her tits hung down like two ripe melons and he used both hands to open up her ass cheeks and slid in between the two fleshy mounds and found he dark little star.

"Would madam like me to fuck her ass?" He asked politely, asking but it was clear that he was going to anyway. His cock head pushed against the outer ring of her anus and couldn't go any further. Julian reached around her and grabbed a handful of one of her tits and began pulling and squeezing the hard dark pink nipple stretching it to its limit.

"Do I have to pull your nipple off or are you gonna open your fucking legs and let me in?"

He grunted twisting the abused nipple until she gave a little squeal and opened her legs wider and he was able to push his cock into her back door, He began fucking her as rhythmically and pushed one hand down the front of her panties and pinched her clit. All the time he made her watch herself in the mirror.

"Now you can see what a rich bitch looks like when she gets fucked can't you Mrs Palmer?"

Kimberly's hair hung down either side of her face and tears were forming in her eyes.

"Don't cry, nobody's gonna know what a slut you've been I'm not gonna say anything and I doubt very much you will, however if you want some more anytime just ask for Julian."

Last edited:
Back