Rrevenge is best served with a cold heart

My face turns beat red as I didn’t exoect to see that at all. I stutter over a few words and then jokingly make a comment of “how importantit is for good chemistry in the workplace” in a feeble attempt to break the ice and calm my own nerves. They just chuckle at me as one pipes up saying to the rest of his colleagues
“Gentlemen this is why we booked Mrs Palmer for this presentation. She is smart and KNOWS a womans place in the corporate world”.
I flash him a a dirty look at his “knows” comment, however it falls on deaf ears as the room is older CEOs the “good ole boys” club so to speak. One approaches me and says “I love when a woman wears attire with buttons or snaps Mrs Palmer, makes things easy....

The approach to Kimberly was less than subtle, there was lust in his eyes as he eyed her up and down and blatantly began to snap the buttons on her dress while he looked her in the eye, daring her to object. He sucked in his breath as her bra covered tits were exposed with each button was undone. He sneered at her with drool hanging from his lips,

"I love when a woman wears attire with buttons or snaps Mrs Palmer, makes things easy.... "

He paused as the final button was undone and Kimberly was all but naked except for the dress hanging open and her bald crotch with juice trickling down her thighs was there for everyone to see. Then he continued as his finger slid sensually between her legs and stroked her wet slit. He panted heavily, his breath hot on her proud perky tits,

"Yeah, yeah, you make it so easy for a man to want you and display your need for a man, well there is a whole room full of men who would like nothing better than to have your ass and needy pussy, so why disappoint them and yourself? Remove the rest of your clothes and make yourself available."

His fingers suddenly disappeared into Kimberly's wet, slippery snatch.

I refuse and one man comes over and takes my dress, pretty much a robe now, and slides it down my shoulders to the floor leaving me clad in just my strappy heels. They sit back down like this is common place for them and force me to do my presentation completely naked! After about 30 minutes, one stands and says break time. With that im pushed onto my back onto the large conference table, arms stretched to be pinned above my head. One notices my wedding ring and says
“ hey guys she is married but must not be “happy” if she naked under her dress. Lets see if we can change that.”Just then a hand over my mouth and my mile long legs get spread wide as one walks to me saying....

The instigators of having Kimberly completely exposed to everyone present aren't content with just showing her to be a horny cheating wife but want her to tell them everything about herself,

"Come now Mrs Palmer or shall I be less polite and call you Slut Kimberly? Tell everyone how you come to find yourself here ready to be shafted like a whore, and while you're at it you may as well tell us what is your favourite position whether you like it in your mouth, your tight dripping cunt or your even tighter ass, it will give us a better idea of how to deal with you and have you begging for more varied forms of gratification, we have a store cupboard full of toys, dildos, vibes, nipple clamps, clit clamps, blindfolds, spreader bars in fact practically everything you can think of, if there is something you haven't tried and would like to try I'm sure we can satisfy you."

He laughed at Kimberly's wide eyes,

"You look surprised Slut Kimberly, surely you didn't think that the purpose of this meeting was just to hear you drone on about women being equal and knowing their place, we all know that women are here to be used and have their legs in the air on command, we know that and deep down I believe you know that and want that."

He then invited six men onto the podium and told them to cover her in cum.

Last edited:
I an pissed about being “set up” by you with this meeting. I struggle to no avail as a cock slides inside my tight pussy. Two guys flip a coin to see who gets me to to stroke their cock with my left hand, the hand my wedding band is on, the one guy who wins grabs my left hand as the other is still pinned above my head. He makes me wrap it around his cock and assists me in stroking him.
I try to protest and the one screwing me says. “Come on boys. Some one shut the broad up”. Then a cock is stuffed in my mouth as three others come up, cocks aimed at my face as they begin stroking calling me lewd names as they do.

Kimberly is sliding all over the large polished table as she is banged by an unknown cock and she struggles to hold onto the pulsing cock in her left hand but she squeals as she is showered with hot sticky cum all over her body.

"How does it feel to be exposed as a cheating slut, Kimberly? Come on now you can tell us, we know you for what you are and so you don't need to be ashamed and try to hide it from us. Those moans that spill from your pretty cum covered lips aren't protests, are they? They're cries of pleasure, you're loving this, being used by men who know your secret but don't care, each and everyone is gonna use you, fuck your cunt, your ass and your mouth. Which of our toys do you want to sample first? Not a dildo or vibe but maybe these might interest you."

A selection of spikey brightly coloured toys was placed in front of her.

"Go on Kimberly, pick whichever one you want in your ass."

They all watched as Kimberly picked them up one at a time then said

"This one, please."

I pick up the one that looks like a stick woth the yellow nubby ball on the end. One guy uses it on my already sensitive cunt and it half tickles and half sets my pussy on fire. I cant hold still and some of the men have to hold me in place on the large conference table.

“Mrs Palmer hold still tou rich whore!” One barks
“No more.... mmmmm can’t take any more please stop!?” I whimper and beg

“Mrs Palmer your “safe word” is peanut butter just say that at anytime and we shall stop”. I begin to say it “pean...” but my. Attempt is cut short by a cock down my throat.

“Guess she does not wish to invoke her safe word boys “ one chuckles as he continues with the toy. My tall slender frame writhing about as the hold my mile long legs apart and continue to “play” with me showing me a woman’s place in their executive world.

The soft rubbery ball and the protruding studs have Kimberly wildly thrashing about and all too soon she is trying to scream her lust but with a hot meaty cock in her throat the only sound is ' MMMM, AAAGH, MMMMM' and what could possibly be 'MORE, PLEESE.' The executives holding her down all run their hands over her writhing body, pulling and squeezing her nipples and one gets on his knees to finger Kimberly's tight brown hole which proves to be too much for Kimberly as she violently cums all over her tormentors looking wildly around she struggles free and grabbing her dress she runs for the door.

"AW, Let her go she'll want a repeat performance at our next meeting."

In a haste to get out and away i see an exit sign but go through the wrong door which instead of leading out, leads me to an indoor tennis court where two men, in their 50’s are playing. I stop as they notice me, blushing red like a stop sign since i had dress on but never got the chance to redo it so irs like an open robe for the most part with me totally expired underneath.

“Tall redhead in just heels and open dress, nice distraction Barry, i should ein the match for that” he chuckles. The other says “i never ordered a “distraction” Tom... wait inthink i know her. Yes cant forget those stems. Its that rich redhead from the fundraiser. She was complaining to my wife that her husband neglets her.

They both apprach me as i stand like a deer caught in headlights. I turn to open door but my nervousness makes my fingers fumble with door as it sticks. Just then one oins me to wall commenting on my perky chest as the other takes the butt end of his racket and rubs it on my bald pussy.

"What? Her husband neglects her, he must be a woose," He exclaims as the handle of his racquet slides along Kimberly's damp slit as she opens her mouth to protest but just an 'AAAHH' of satisfaction comes out as the other guy grasps her tits and bounces them up and down.

"We can assure you we won't let you leave feeling neglected, honey, neglected wives are our speciality aren't they Barry?" he mutters seductively, his racquet now poking between Kimberly's pussy lips and his body pinning her to the wall.

"They sure are Tom" Barry replied, "We haven't had any complaints so far have we? And I don't hear this one complaining either, I rather think she wants to thank us don't you?"

"Sure she does, I'll do her pussy while she blows you ok? When she's done we can swap,"

They chat between them ignoring her desperate attempts to open the door which is stuck fast. The racquet handle is firmly wedged in Kimberly's wet slippery cunt as Tom leads her to the centre of the tennis court and he bends Kimberly over the net and Barry drops his shorts and pushes his throbbing cock into Kimberly's soft wet mouth while Tom has also dropped his shorts and pulled the racquet handle out of her pussy and begins thrusting deep inside her.

"Oh shit she's hot and ready Barry, we could be here all day satisfying this hot bitch."

They spend the next two hours using all Of Kimberly's holes swapping between them and covering every part of her inside and out with their cum and Kimberly realising that she can't get away tries to make it easier by opening her legs as wide as she can.

Realizing no way out of current predicament but to let this pair take me, I reluctantly open my legs a bit as Im bent over the net at center court. I am impressed, as for a couple of “old guys” they have good stamina, as my height bent over, puts me at the perfect height and allows them to take my pussy and mouth. Ine pulls out of my mouth and i rub my jaw as it becomes a bit sore from that much action. I am then laid down and one kneeks between my thighs as the other straddles my chest as he jokes about showing me how good of a doubles team they are on the court as they take my mouth and pussy again.

Inevitably the two men begin to argue as to who is going to do what to Kimberly and she manages to crawl on her hands and knees to the door to the court and opens it without them noticing her, she slips through and sees a key on her side of the door, silently she turned the key locking them in. She has time to fasten her dress but can do nothing about the dried cum on her face and in her hair. Moving along the corridor she can hear her wet pussy slurping with each step and feel their cum trickling down her legs.

She comes to a door marked 'Locker Room' and hoping it was a ladies locker room she slipped inside but the smell of sweaty socks and even sweatier jock straps tells her that it's the men's locker room but deciding that beggars can't be choosers she finds the showers and strips herself naked and steps under the shower to wash away the cum inside and out. She was just about to get out when the door is thrown open and four guys come in from the squash court.

As luck would have it there are only four showers and these guys were expecting to have one each, so the fourth guy finding his stall is in use bangs on the door,

"Come on out, you've been in there long enough or are you banging some slut in there? If so, pass her out and we can have a gang bang."

Kimberly didn't know what to do, she could go out and be fucked all over again which to be quite honest didn't seem like too bad an idea as the tennis court had turned her on somewhat, although, FOUR guys? could she handle that?

Hoping for just a quick blowjob i open the door. His eyes nearly bug out of his head at the sight. A 5’10 leggy redhead naked and wet before him. I putva finger to lips to try to tell him to hush but he yells to the others on his “find”. The others come over and one says. “Hey legs here looks familiar. Dint know who she is but seen her at some of the fancy parties and look at that rock on her finger. Her dude must me rich”.

I try to talk my way out and say “ just want him” pointing to the original guy since he was the “biggest “ of the four but they were having mone of that. Next thing I know, im knelt down in the shower area and they surround m each taking a few minutes to grab my head and make me suck their cocks.

“Damm talented mouth and those legs? Her husband whoever he is is crazy for letting her out of his sight guys. Lucky day for us!” The warm water from the shower heads cascading over my tall slender frame as theystand me up and pin me to the wall under the shower head. The first takes his cock and I gasp as he enters my pussy, my height making it easy to be screwed standing, he sucks on my breasrs as he pumps me. The others playing with their cocks. Seemingly waiting their turn.

The three guys who were just watching 'LEGS' getting fucked began to get impatient and they pulled Kimberly to her feet and held her arms above her head and tied her wrists to the shower head which pushed her tits forward.

Two of them took a tit each and played with the large soft pillows and stretched her nipples with their teeth which made Kimberly squirm and moan

"PLEESE, DON'T, PLEESE DON'T STOP."

Right about then the guy screwing her pulled out and splattered his hot jizz over her stomach, the shower spray soon washed it away and it slid down her legs and down the drain hole.

"Fuck she's hot, she fucking loves cock inside her, we all have loads of time to fill her up, who's next?"

Last edited:
The next guy compliments my long legs and says “ hey rich ho does your man not give you cock!? Well here have another”. He chuckles as he grabs my petite hips and easily slidesin my pussy. I turn my head to the side so i dont have to see his facial expression as he bangs me. His buddies grab my head and make me look at him as he pounds me hard. I wince a bit as each one of his thrusts he slams into my pussy. He pulls out and jokes about “target practice” as he strokes his cock aiming it up and blasting my breasts with cumshots. The next one steps up and does not last long and they joke as he goes soft without finishing. Then my eyes grow wide as the last one steps up and i hope I can take his cock, being the biggest of the four, but i am not sure snd slightly nervous.

The biggest, in every way, of the four guys grinned at Kimberly and noticed that she couldn't take her eyes off his meaty cock,

"That's it babe take good look 'cos next time you see it it'll be covered in your cum, that IS what you want ain't it?"

Kimberly just silently nodded her head as he spread her legs wide and rammed his cock in her drenched wet pussy and she howled as he stretched her wide open.

"Just shaddup bitch." He snarled as he bit hard on one of her engorged niplles.

"Hey, one of you guys gimme a squash ball, I'm gonna keep this horny li'l tramp quiet while I fuck her,"

One of the other guys handed him a squash ball which he smothered in his precum then forced Kimberly's mouth open and pushed the slippery rubber ball into her mouth effectively gagging her.

He returned to pounding Kimberly's hot wet cunt while feeling the rest of her soft, toned body, next he lifted both of her legs up and wrapped them around his waist,

"Ok ya dirty li'l slut, I ain't gonna do all the work, I want ya to fuck yourself on my cock until ya cum, got it?"

He just stood there with his cock embedded in her juicy wet snatch waiting for Kimberly to begin fucking herself on his meaty horn.

I begin to “fuck myself” on his cock but it is too slow for his liking. “You rich damesare are all alike. You make love but dont know how to FUCK”. With that he begins to jackhammer me. Chuckling as I whimper and wince slightly as he does. For what seems like an eternity, which in reality was like 20 minutes, he pulls out, steps back a step or two and aims for my tummy with his cumblasts. They untie my hands and i slump back to my knees, the warm water running over my body. They eaach take one more turn pretty much “raping” my mouth as they grab my hair and have me suck them off, two loads swallowed, two loads blast my face. “You look familiar cant place it, see ya round legs” one says as they leave. I compose myself and finish drying off and now need to get dressed to go to....

They all fill Kimberly's hot wet pussy with their individual cum, each one different in its consistency and odour, spraying it over her tits and belly and forcing her to gather each load on her fingers and lick them clean.

When they are done they dress, one saying that he seems to recognise her from somewhere but can't remember where. They leave Kimberly kneeling in the shower with her wet hair hanging over her face. When she is sure they have gone she got slowly to her feet, her pussy sore and her jaw aching, she dressed and peered out into the corridor to see if the coast is clear and started off down the empty passageway, at the end was a door that opened out into the parking lot and sitting in his car with a big smirk on his face was Jordan her tormentor and blackmailer.

"Get in babe, I trust you had a nice time, just pray that no one recognised ya and tells your husband what a naughty dirty slut you are."

We head to my place. My head. Conflicted. I feel half guilty of getting any enjoyment from these encounters but also half vindicated that my body is desirable since my husband only sees money and a beautiful wife. You drop me off at my place and the next morning I awake with a text from you telling me to meet you for coffee. I arrive at the local Starbucks wearing the following as I enter waiting for you to arrive

https://66.media.tumblr.com/70a453600c3427fa49a9cc1277a7e696/tumblr_pjuhsjp8qk1rfd9dz_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I am running late for my meeting with Kimberly and when I do arrive I almost didn't recognize her in a full sweater and dependably short skirt, nothing like the slut i had been making her dress like, however she still looked most fuckable as her sweater was just a little too tight and clung to her body, emphasising her full ripe tits that I knew lay under her sweater, whether she was braless or not I couldn't tell but I was going to find out before we had finished our coffee.

"Good morning Kimberly, at least you had the good manners to turn up, but then if you hadn't I'd be on the phone right now sending your husband some of the pictures I have of you in ,,,,,,,,,,, what shall we say?,,,,,,,,,,,,, compromising situations? You are covering yourself up today and I just don't know what you are wearing underneath so why don't you tell me?,,,, In detail or I push one hand up your skirt and the other under your jumper and tell everyone in here what I find"

One of my hands rests just above her knee and the other just at the bottom of her sweater.

"Well?" I ask smiling at her wondering what she'll do, if she's smart she'll just tell me.

There are about 10 people in the coffee shop including the two baristas. I think I should tell as I am pantiless under the dark brown pantyhose and braless under the tight sweater as my perky 32C chest was fine with no bra under it, but my fiery attitude wins over and I say “ you wont dare tell everyone here lets just keep that to us”. One hand on my nylon clad tones thigh and the other under the edge of my sweater. I breathe somewhat faster in anticipation to see if your bluffing or not. “Lets umm just enjoy our coffee”. I try to say to change subject but i notice the hand on my thigh snakes up another inch or two and the fingers under the bottom edge of my sweater have not moved as you...

Kimberly seemed reluctant to go along with what I proposed, daring me to grope her and the tell everyone whether or not she was wearing a bra and panties, she tried to change the subject.

'You wont dare tell everyone here, lets just keep that to us” '

"Not a chance babe you either tell me or I find out for my self and let everyone else know, if you look around you'll see some of the guys are already trying to figure it out for themselves and wondering if you're gonna give them a show."

My hand inches higher up your thigh under your skirt pushing it higher and showing a lot more of your leg and my other hand goes under your sweater and strokes the bare skin of your stomach.

"Why won't you just tell me or do you want me to grope you in front of all these people? I guess it turns you on eh? If I find your hot little cunt is wet I'll know and so will everyone else."

My hand slides higher still so your skirt is bunched around your waist and my hand is rubbing your naked mound and clit.

"Fuck Kimberly it's like the fucking Niagara Falls down there, HEY GUYS," I call out. "GUESS WHAT, NO FUCKING PANTIES, THAT'S WHAT."

I turn you sideways in your seat so you are facing the whole of the coffee shop,

"Go on Kimberly, show 'em your pretty wet pink pussy and tell 'em why you're not wearing any panties, while you're at it you might as well show 'em your tits, you're not wearing a bra are you?"

Now you are facing everyone I pull your sweater up over your head and your naked tits drop down and you unconsciously open your legs to a round of applause and one guy shouts out,

"This is one way to keep the punters happy, I guess we're all gonna have another coffee."

With my tight sweater up my head and armsare trapped and cant see anything. Then I hear a small RRIIPP and feel aome cool air as you ripped a small hole in my pantyhose to show my bare pussy to the few onlookers. I manage to get my sweater down and skirt fixed but the damage already done. I blush heavily as they go back to their conversations,but I over hear some of them talking about my legs, perky tits and my pussy. You sit there sipping your coffee like normal as my brain tries to process what just happened.

After Kimberly had made herself decent again I decided to let her stew for a while sitting there knowing that every guy in the place had had a good look at her tits and pussy. I finished my coffee and leaned forward as if to impart some important information. I was, but not quite the information she was expecting.

"How much do you think your worth Kimberly? While you were showing everyone all you've got I had three cash offers for you for the night, you tell me how much you think you should charge and you get to go with the nearest with that figure and as a little teaser one of the guys works in the same office as your hubby and knows who you are, you get him and it'll be all over the office by lunchtime tomorrow along with photographs"

Kimberly's face was a picture as she looked round, her face beet red trying to guess which of the guys could destroy her life if she got it wrong.

You write down an address and say when I arrive simply say “I am the prize” at first I refuse but the need to make sure this secret does not get to my husband of my past actions, even though he is a jerk, is what I concern myself with now. I go to the address, a quite large house and ring the bell. A man opens it and I say “hel..hello I am the prize”. He then says “ drop your little skirt legs”.
“Right here on porch?” I question
Again he says “drop the skirt and step out of it”. I comply and blush as he eyes me up and down, the small hole you tore exposing my bald slit. He then brandishes a pair of scissors, and to my shock, places them at the bottom of my sweater and cuts upward till it separates to two halves and now resembles an open jacket as I was bealeass underneath. He lifts one half then the other inspecting my perky chest and then twlla me to enter his house. I stand inside the large living room in my heels, pantyhose with the crotch exposed and my “sweater” more like a open waist length jacket now as he....

Back