Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

"Y-yes..." I lied making them think that I completely became a slut. I whimpered in pain and pleasure as they pinched my nipples making them hard. My only hope was that they were not going to take advantage of the state I was in to rough me up so badly that I could not fight. Another good reason for them not to know.

-One looked to her-"I don't quiet see a opening for that nice pink pussy."-he reached don and began rubbing.-"But i can feel it."-he laughed as the other one bit on her neck nibbling on it they were grinding and rubbing and pinching as they looked to her-"Strip down except your mask we wanna fuck the heroine who became a slut."-they said as she stripped one of the thugs sent a text to a few buddies about it then soon most of the small timers knew of this he put the phone away and waited-

I sighed softly to myself as I revealed my body to them. As they told me, I kept my mask on. I knew they were going to be telling their friends. It was a bad thing, but it would be a good thing. I could fight them when my needs were satisfied. I had to try to keep them from roughing me up to where I could not fight.

-They began to use there hands running them over her body playing with her nipples and pussy and ass one kissed her as he fingers her pussy the other sucked her nipples while sliding a finger in her ass-

I moaned as the thugs began to violate me. I kissed one of the thugs back. It was so humiliating, but I had no choice. It was that or being a quivering mess from withdraw. I could not see Dale because he would be gone.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I moaned as I felt the men playing with my pussy and ass. I arched my body better for the one that was sucking hard on my breasts. I grinded against them. The good thing was that my identity would be safe for now.

-they loved doing this fingering her holes and one thug pinched her nipples twisting them a bit.-

-the other thugs began to take his cock out and so did the other they were rock hard and could not contain there cocks in there pants.-

I was feeling a little more of the effects of the drug, but fought it for the time being. I was a bit afraid that I would not be able to fight them when they were done using me. I gasped in pleasure as I felt the erotic pain of my nipples pinched and twisted hard. I dropped down to my hands and knees offering my pussy and ass while I began to suck the other man's cock.

-one guy groaned as he got his cock sucked he gripped her hair and fucked her mouth nice and hard as the other slid his cock in to her pussy and began to fuck her from behind taking her arms from behind her he held her hands in place.-

I moaned in pain and pleasure as I sucked one of the criminals off while the other fucked me roughly. They took pictures in order to further exploit the situation.

-They smiled as there phones went off sending them to the other low lives as the one gripped her hair fucking her mouth deep the other slapped her ass and fucked her pussy harder.-

I was close to cumming for the guy that was roughly fucking my pussy. I sucked much harder on the other guy's cock wanting to taste his cum. I felt so dirty about this, but I had to.

-_They laughed and began to slap her ass and breasts pinching he nipples as well soon James took his cock out of her mouth and shot cum down her throat, and then put it in her ass DPing her they began to fuck both of her holes as hard as possible sandwiching her between them there cock moving all the way in to her holes then out.-"Your ours slut"-they growled.-

"Your ours slut"-they growled.- As much as I was enjoying it because it was calming the drug that was in my system, I was not going to be their slave. I let them finish having their fun with me. I swallowed the cum from the guy who was fucking my mouth and he took position and fucked my ass.

-they thrusted in and out of her grabbing her body rocking it heavily with there hips as they groaned.-"Were going to cum."-they claimed.-

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!" I screamed as I came and the need subsided for the time being. I had them right where I wanted. All I had to do was wait for them to finish. As I would get ready to get dressed, I would get them...

-once they finished cumming all over her they laughed as they panted next moment they were Knocked out quickly to in a flash they were done and out.-

I knocked the two out and tied them up. I would have taken their cell phones, but it was too late considering they already sent the video and pictures. Oh well, let them know... They would soon be joining their friends after they fucked me. I went back home to take a shower and to get some rest.

-The night came and Dr. Harvester was up to his usual tricks when he came to a apartment of one of his clients another round of rape was to incure for her she would be expecting it tonight but when eh got there he already herd a cry for help was there another rapist he was intrigued. Dr.Harvester came in with his get up and saw the Rapist.-"Who are you a Super Hero."-The woman looked shocked.-"Actually no your raping a slave of mine now i don't mind as long as i can join."-the rapist smiled.-"really your slave."-he said-"Yes if you like i can help you do this with out being caught again."-he said-"Its a deal."-the night went on and the morning came soon enough.-

The next morning, I read the news to see that a woman was victimized in her apartment by two rapists. One concealed and the other wasn't. I was horrified when I saw the sketch artists description of him. It was Lars... He went on from stalking me to stalking other women. "Dammit!" I cursed at the prospect of him possibly wanting to go after me again. I got dressed and went to work. Luckily, the threesome was able to keep me going for a while. At least until that night. With Dale gone, I had to find trouble once again.

Afterwork, I got dressed into my costume and decided to try on the very worst part of town. It did not take long for scum to find me.

-At one point she could hear like trouble was brewing and when she found it it was a Single Thug with a woman in his hands with a knife yet he laughed-"You will be mine now."-he said-

He already raped the woman. She fell to the ground unconscious. She was not injured, but she must have fainted from the shock. I wanted to try to attack the guy, but the drug would not allow me. I stripped for him. Everything except my mask. Maybe I could get him the same way I did the goons from the night before.

-He smiled.-"Well well what is this your willingly giving your self to me Slut."-he said.-

"Yes..." I said. I quivered violently at the idea of giving myself to another criminal. Until I figured out a way to get the drug out of my system, I had to do this. I came closer to him.

-He pinned her to the wall and his hands played with her breasts and his cock was out and grinned her pussy between her legs.-"mmm your getting wet fast Super Slut."-he said as he gripped her hair with the other hand.-"Do you like to suck cock."-he said.-

I moaned as he fondled me and replied when he asked if I liked to suck cock by getting on my knees and undoing his pants taking out his cock. I took it in my mouth sucking hard as it slid in and out of my mouth.

Back