Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

motheroftears24

Darkside Royalty
Name: Talia Andrews
Age: 18 (when she is attacked) and 23 (when she gets into fighting crime)
Appearance: http://www.glamourgirlsofthesilverscreen.com/t.php?id=8349

5 years eariler

After finishing up on a horror film that I was doing, I decided to go with my friends, Amy and Christa, to a new club that had recently opened. I decided to go because they were notorious party girls. The two could not handle their liquor and would probably make tabloid headlines if left alone. While they were dancing, I just stayed at the bar and drank a Red Bull.

They began dancing with two guys, who joined us at the bar. They were actually pretty nice. Needless to say that Amy and Christa had new boyfriends. I was approached by a few guys, but declined. I had just went through a rough break up, so I wanted to take my time before dating again. After a while, Christa and Amy decided to go with them. The club was not too far from my house, so I decided to walk there.

As I was walking out, I was accosted by a man, who told me that he was a fan of my movies. He was very aggressive about meeting me which frightened me. I was trying to be nice to him. “Sir, I really must be getting home.” I added, “I have to get ready to meet with my directors about a new movie.”. There was something about this man that scared the hell out of me. Finally, I was able to push him away and run to my apartment building. I did not stop until I got there. I was in great shape after running from slashers and other monsters in the movies that I played in. It seemed clear so I went inside and decided to take a shower so that I could get ready for the bed. I had the door locked....

As I was getting out, I heard the door being busted in. I gasped in terror and wrapped up in a towel and cowered between the bed and the wall so that I could try to call for help. The phone lines were cut. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

-Lars was not a fan of being rejected and he had to have her her cell phone lay a few inches from her as he Broke in to her apartment and looked around.-"Talia my Darling where are you i want to see you badly."-he found her in the bedroom scared.-"Oh Talia my prized woman you are naked for me pleae let me help you feel somethign wonderful"-he came closer and was slapped and he loooked to her as her hand was still raised after the slap to his face.-"I just wanted ot meet you now im gonna be ajerk and take what i want and really be a true fan boy."-he grabbed her and pulled her to a dresser by the hair and arms openign a few drawers he foudn duct tape her bound her hands behind her back and her ankles were behind her back to so she was arched taped as wel to her legs he took his cock otu he was rock hard form abuzing her he grabed her hair when she screamed again he stuck his cock in her mouth and began to thrust his cock in her mouth hard and fast thrusting in and out making her suck his cock-

It was the guy from outside of the club. I began to panic as he grabbed me and pulled me from between the bed causing the towel to fall from my body. I could not cover myself. I screamed loudly. My neighbors were not home, so there was no way that help would be coming. I cried as he began to slap me. "Please don't do this!" I begged him as he bound me with the tape. My body was shivering at the prospect of losing my virginity to him. In fact, I would play final girl role which was appropriate since I was still a virgin. Tears slid down my face as he fucked my mouth.

Last edited:
-He groane dwhen eh felt he was slippery enough he jsut stuck his cock in and herd he rscream he took the duct tape and covered he rmouth fully and began to fuck he rpussy nice and hard it felt so tight and so good her virgin blood just dripping all over a man from across thew wya saw the scene and calle dthe cop but right now it wouldnt help her pussy and virginity were long gone and she was at his mercy-

"MMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHH!!!!" I screamed through the gag as he slammed his cock deep within my pussy. Even with his cock dampened from him forcing me to suck on it, it was not enough to keep it from hurting me. I writhed on the bed, but knew that escape was impossible.

-He laughed a dark evil laugh as he groaned and pulled out and said-"Take this."-he said-"My signature."-he came all over her batered body and laughed at her and soon began to sit onhe chest naked playing with her soon the door broke open and when he turned around he wa sin cuffs the police arrived and took him away one officer untied her and helped her to the bed coverign her with her towel-

He coated me with his sticky seed. If the police did not show up, I shuddered to think of what he had done to me. I realized that another neighbor could see me and was able to get call the cops. They helped me out of the house and got me into an ambulance so that I could get checked out.

It was nothing much. Just some bruising, but I would be okay. Afterward, I was questioned by the police. One of them was a nice woman and her partner was a big time jerk. He was asking me if I had done anything to lead the guy on. I told him no, but he seemed to not believe me. The police woman sent him away, so that she could finish the report. Soon after, I was picked up by my dad.

“You are not going to be staying alone for a while.” he said, “I want you to stay with me and mom. We will make sure you get to work. Another thing, I want you to enroll in self defense classes as soon as you get well. I have a friend that teaches a class. I will let him know when you are ready.”. I agreed on both. When I got over there, I decided to stay up. There was a news report about my rape, so I needed a small escape. I watched some of my brother's cartoons. Mostly, Batman the Animated series and began to ponder something. There was a big problem with crime in the city as well as corruption in the system. It had to be fixed. I began taking some notes.

The rape case went to court and I was on the stand. I had no problem facing my attacker. The trial was a complete farce in regards to how my case was handled. My attacker said that we were having consensual rough sex and that it had just went out of hand. I was in shock when he said this and even more when the jury believed it. Needless to say, he was free. I was pretty upset, but I tried to get my life back in order.

I had moved to a different place hoping that he would not find me. For months, things seemed to be fine. I was starting to take the self defense classes as well as started to try to research other martial art forms.

He had eventually found me. I began to receive letters and phone calls from him. I began to have the actors that would play the monsters in the films I was in to walk me out to my car. After a while, the letters and phone calls stopped. However, I saw him again... He greeted me as I was walking up to the door of my house... I tried to use the techniques, but he overpowered me again.

-He knocked her in to her own door knockign it open he dragged her in side and threw her to the floor and smiled-"Lets have some more fun."-he said and pulled a pistol to her as he draged her to closet and foudn some loose rope and looked ot her-"Strip you slut."

This time he had a gun. There was no way that I could fight the gun out of his hands without getting shot in the process. I had no choice to do what he said, so I began to fearfully strip for him. This time we were in an area where we could not be seen. I trembled violently as he readied the rope to bound me.

-he tied her hands above her head and to the bed post as he put the gun down a moment and began sucking on her breasts and groped them roughly eventually moving the hand down to rub her pussy-

"NO!" I cried as he started to touch me and suck on my breasts. I struggled against my restraints, but the rope was too strong and a lot of movements caused it to really hurt. "Please let me go!!!" I cried, "I-I won't tell anybody. Just please leave me alone!". He just continued to molest me.

-He grinned spreading her legs he began licking her pussy with a strong tounge lashing from his jaws his mouth sucked on her pussy his hands groppign her breasts roughly-

No matter how much I screamed. No one would come. The lights were out so no one could see us. Also, the house was soundproofed because it had belonged to a musician that had lived their prior. I also knew that the justice system would not be any help either. I sobbed hysterically as I he licked me and molested me in order to force me to cum.

-He laughed and watched her drip her juices as he spread them lwider for his hard cock and began to thurust his cock in and out of her pussy nice and hard and deep as he held he rwaist close his cock pounded her tight pussy and continued to make her scream-

I wanted so badly to push him off of me and to escape. I was in a great amount of pain the harder he thrusted into me. I continued to plead with him hoping that he would stop.

-Finally he came and hard as he slapped her ass a few times and then once in the face he laughed-"Good luck recovering princess."-he laughed and ran out getting dressed-

First day of counseling

I passed out from the shock of everything. I woke up to find myself once again in the fucking hospital. The same damn thing with the cops. This time they dismissed it as a consensual act right away. I went home and did some thinking. Something had to be done. I went to a costume store in town as well as the mall. I bought a mask that covered around my eyes from the costume shop. At the mall, I bought a black tight fitting trench coat, a black lace up corset, black leather pants, and some temporary hair dye to dye my hair different colors so no one would figure out it was me. Going after the punk who raped me twice would have given me away. He would strike again. The next time I would be ready for him.

It happened again, but this time he crossed my alter ego. I beat the hell out of him. Needless to say, he did not bother me again.

I began targeting abusive pimps and rapists that were plaguing the city. One of the most elusive that I wanted to get my hands on was a serial rapist that had raped over 100 women. It was hard to track him... Strangely, there was something about his cum that made him untraceable. Until I could get to him, I had to stick to simple prey.

I maintained my work with help from energy drinks. I played tougher roles and even got some parts in action movies in addition to horror. However, I was having a lot of problems dealing with the rape. Crime fighting did not help the mental scarring. I developed a severe depression. A director I was friends with recommended a psychiatrist to me.

I went to his office and filled out papers while I was waiting for him. He soon came out. The door opened and he called me back. When I met him, I was instantly attracted, but wanted to try to wait to get into a relationship.

-Dr.james Harvester PHD in Psychiatry also one of the greatest Rapest of all time some one who can explore the persons deepest darkest secrets with out them knowing about it a master of hypnosis and a skilled bondage and rapest all around no one has figured out why he can slip away untraced truth is he injects him self with a special steralizer he made which causes him to shoot blanks of all DNA related to him which no one can track who it is its lasts for one week and he keeps him self on the clock about doing it he just injected him self with the fesh batch of it as he looked to th enext patient he smiled-"Ah Talia how are you today."-he said to her-

"Wished I was doing a little better..." I said, "I was attacked by an obsessed fan twice. He got away with it twice." Though he got his come uppance, it still bothered me that he did it. I told him in detail about what happened on both incidents. It did help to be able to talk to someone about it.

-he nods to her stories and smiled-"well it seems you deffinatly have some deep recovery but i can help you there."-he said as he took out a stop watch-"Now look at th ehands of the watch."-he smiled-"Im gonan perform a small bit of hypnosis to do some analyzing of your unconcioius so."-he open the watch and she looked at it-"Now."-he pressed a button the hands moved gast around the face and then she was out he smiled-"hmmm not half bad she is pretty nice no wonder he wanted ot bang her he smiled and pressed another button and she woke up-"I see it seems i may definatly recomend once a week therapy more if you wish just give me a call."

The hypnosis worked. I was out for about 10 minutes before he woke me out of it. He told me that he wanted me to come in once a week. He gave me his card. "I will be in next week then." I said with a smile. I gave a check to the receptionist and left to go to work. I was playing in an action thriller as a hired killer.

That night, I went out on patrol. I passed by a news stand and saw an article about my work. The headline read: Mistress: Friend or Enemy. There were some people who approved of what I was doing and some that didn't. I expected disapproval, but I did not care. Things seemed to be quite until I encountered a rough looking biker attacking a woman, who was on her way home from work. I sent him to hospital and later to jail with a two broken arms.

Then, I went home, took a shower, and went to bed. I had to be at the set at 6 AM for a scene.

Name: Karyn Lawson
Appearance: Long black hair, green eyes, and 38c breasts. She is wearing a pink lace nightie and pink lace panties.

I was at home making dinner and about to watch a movie to unwind after a long day at work. It was something that Dr. Harvester recommended for my anxiety as well as hypnotic therapies. I felt a lot better.

I had the door locked. I always did since I lived alone. As I was cooking, the lights went out. I thought that a fuse was blown, so I went downstairs to check. It did not work when I flipped it. Suddenly, I heard what sounded like someone messing around upstairs. I was terrified as I crept upstairs.

-A Villian similar looking to black suit spiderman but with rape items on his belt and theif strap around his chest he was prepaired this man was known as the Shadow Stalker as he waited in the darkness for her to come up-

Karyn

I walked up to the door of the basement. At first, I did not see anybody. I was too afraid to ask who it was if someone was in there. I could see the living room door open and banging against the house. I knew someone was there because the door was locked. I panicked. My cell phone was charging upstairs and I noticed the phone cord was cut, so I could not make any calls for help. I tried to make a run for the kitchen door to see if I could escape before whoever it was could catch me.

-a Pair of Ankle cuffs skillfully wrapeed around her ankles and made her fall as a hand grabed her hair and pulled her up-"You....Are gonna be raped today miss Kayla."-he said as he wraped her wrists in handcuffs and smiled-"lets get started"-he dragged her towards the living room and took a knife and cut her clothes to shreds as he ripped her bra and panties off with the knife he smiled and put a gag in her mouth that made it stay open a ring in her mouth to let him put his cock between he rlips as he looked to her eyes he smiled-"lets have soem fun."-he took off all of his stuff but the mask and he smiled-

Karyn

I screamed loudly as I was grabbed. I could barely move my ankles. I struggle violently in his grasp as he pulled me into the the living room. "Please don't rape me!" I cried, "Let me go!". -"You....Are gonna be raped today miss Kayla."-he said . My screams were muffled by a ring gag. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" I screamed as he shoved his cock into mouth forcing me to suck on it.

Back