Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

Jamie Taleman

I tried to figure out who could do this to me. It was definitely not my boyfriend. I could not recognize the voice of my attacker. I wanted badly to try to remove his mask to find out, but with the restraints I couldn't do so.

-he groans and thrusted it deep in her mouth fast when he was done he shot some cum on her face then he pushed her back lifting her legs he slid in to her pussy-

Jamie Taleman

I cried in humiliation as he splattered cum all over my face and shrieked as he rammed his cock deep inside of me. He was much bigger than my boyfriend and I felt as though his cock was going to tear me apart. I whimpered in pain with each thrust.

-he laughed as he fucked her pussy hard and fast brutally fast and hard feelign her shutter-

"No!!!" I cried as he began fucking me harder. I squirmed violently hoping to free myself from my restraints and his clutches. "W-why are you doing this?!" I cried wondering why he was attacking me. I thought that maybe Eddie had got in with a very rough crowd and did something to cross them which caused them to target me.

-he laughed-"Because Sluts need to be punished."-he said to her as he finished her off cumming all ovr her and un restrained her as he escaped-

Jamie Taleman

I collapsed from shock. The next thing, I knew was that I was being awakened by the kindly old neighbor woman that lived next door to me. She called the police. After the ordeal, I was going to have to get in touch with my father's friend, Dr. Harvester, about therapy after the rape.

I woke up early so that I could eat breakfast and do my morning workout before I went to work. As I was jogging on the treadmill, I saw the report and cursed at myself for falling asleep. I needed to catch whoever was doing this.

A week went by and still no leads. I was becoming desperate to try to find out who was doing this. I went to the other victims' houses and areas where some were kidnapped, but found nothing.

I called in at work to let them know that I was to be going in for my hypnosis at Dr. Harvester's office. I sat down and waited to be called back.

-Dr.Harvester caleld he rback to confrim and now would wait he had herd about a masked Heroine snooping along he needed to find her as well"-he thought to him self as he took patient after patien seeing the girl he raped yesterday to the sex drug he was givign them was fine soon they needed one more perscription worth to be come mindless sex dolls-

I sat in the waiting room and read a book while waiting to go in. I had a couple of patiets ahead of me. After a while, it was soon my turn. I was a bit nervous about the hypnosis, but anything would help.

-he smiled The Hypnosis was Great he was a master as Harvester looked-"Well hello Talia how is everything"-he said-'shall we begin"-he said as he held the hypnosis Dial-

-he smiled as he had to keep this up till she was unde power-"listen to me fall in to a unwakening sleep fall in to sleep fall in to sleep"-he repeated as he kept swinging the pendulaum"

I drifted off into sleep. My body was fully relaxed and I felt as though I was in a dream. I had fully fell under hypnosis.

-he smiles-"Tell me about your personal life what are you doing now adays"-he said-

"I am finding it very difficult to date after being raped." I said, "I have a lot of trust issues. I have kept busy with work. I have done a lot more movies since then. I have done some action films and some more horror films.".

Last edited:
[under Hypnosis i dont think they conciously decide what to do do they?]

"I see tell me what troubles you?"

"I am afraid of being raped again." I added, "Lars attacked me twice. I am very sure that he is not going to do it again. He has been taken care of... I decided to fight back if the police wasn't going to do anything about it.

"I roughed him up." I added, "I waited for him to come back to his apartment the same way that he waited for me. I whipped him with a riding crop, beat him, and tied him up leaving him outside."

"No, I decided to target other rapists and abusive pimps." I said not realizing that I was giving away my alter ego.

-he grins with out trying he found her and would let her pay but ginvg her the one medicine she would really need for him top take her over as a sex slave and he smiled as he looked ot her-"now that i know yoru problem awake from my slumber"-that was it it was over he wrote her out a perscription for sleep pills and then handed her asmall stock of pills 4 bottles of 120 pills a peice included in the bill for her-"These are for Anxiety there powerful pills one a day thats it"-he said-'and you will not have anxiety"-he wasnt lieing but he didnt say it made her extremely sensative and it would caue random heat between the legs her body woudl be come hot and horny it would made he rsubmissive or like thigns oddly she woudl be goign through soem odd changes-

I awakened feeling a little better. I got the prescription from him and went home so that I could get ready to go on patrol. Things were actually pretty quiet, so I took the medication. They made me feel much different than I had been feeling, but then again I was taking another pill. The sleeping pills began to take affect making me so tired that I left on my costume. I collaspsed onto the bed falling asleep.

-He smiled his plan would soon jump in to effect he made it quiet that night as he didnt need to do anythign he let tommorow night come to lure her in to his trap-

The next day, I began to feel strangely aroused. I managed to play it cool on the set. Though, it felt good when the guy who was playing the slasher was on top of me when I was struggling against him. I think he was enjoying it too from his erection. Under the mask and the scar make up he was fucking hot. During my break, I ran to my dressing room and played with my pussy trying to ease my arousal. It still did not help. What the hell was coming over me. After shooting the scene, he asked me out. I told him the next night because I had work to do.

After a night of beating up a pimp trying to beat and rape a prostitute, I was on my way home. Along the way, I felt as through I was being watched. I kept hearing what sounded like someone wasw behind me. Everytime I looked, I did not see anybody.

Back