Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

The men were wanting to break me with how hard that they were fucking me. They had me convinced I was only to be a fuck toy. My mouth, pussy, and ass were stuffed by each of their cocks as they took turns.

-The men grin as they came again making her beg before they stuffed her with more cock.-

---------------------------------------

-Matt and nightblaze began to take out the bad guys pretty quickly to. it was not the end but they didn't have far to go.-"How much farther?"

The need from the drug increase and I was begging to be fucked more and more.

"Not much further... I hope we get to her in time. I don't know how much drug they pumped into her but it can be dangerous." she said as she bashed a few of the goons with a metal pipe she found.

-They began humiliating her not only fucking but using a belt to choke her and bottles shoved in her making her beg like a whore.-

-----------------------------------------------

-Matt Helped her clean the goons up and they got to a big room this was meant as a deterrent but they can here Talia.-"Fuck where is she coming from."-Matt smiled as he was ready and looked around then walking to a pannel he knocked it down and saw a fuse box.-"Do you have Flash bangs?"-He asked-"Because i have three we can turn off the power and hide flash bang ones that come in and beat them up."

Back