Reviewing your Stories with a Bottle of Wine

JaxonHill

Author
I know it’s probably a mistake… but I am enjoying quite a good laugh over a bottle of wine while I cuss out people who down-vote my story for the Halloween contest.

My favorite cuss line, “Ah, God damnit you piece of shit ass fucking mother fuckers.”

It makes me laugh and not care that I should have hit 4.7 on my Halloween story if not for the “ass fucking piece of shit mother fuckers” who keep downgrading me over my “piece of shit mother fucking story.”

Malbec—for those who are wondering.

Thanks for the wonderful community of authors here! You guys are awesome!

Some of my best experiences are fueled by wine. Last Friday I had a few glasses and bonded well with my family, confessing my stories and acting at ease. It’s a great relaxant. :)

whisky works best for writing, brandy for reviews, tequila for the comments.
This works for me. I'll have to hold off on reviews until I run to the store for more brandy, but I'm sufficiently stocked with whiskey (bourbon, actually, not Scotch) and tequila.

I know it’s probably a mistake… but I am enjoying quite a good laugh over a bottle of wine while I cuss out people who down-vote my story for the Halloween contest.

My favorite cuss line, “Ah, God damnit you piece of shit ass fucking mother fuckers.”
There's always "God damn son of a fucking bitch." :)

It makes me laugh and not care that I should have hit 4.7 on my Halloween story if not for the “ass fucking piece of shit mother fuckers” who keep downgrading me over my “piece of shit mother fucking story.”

Malbec—for those who are wondering.

Thanks for the wonderful community of authors here! You guys are awesome!
Your story is at 4.68!

Post to Loving Wives, where my stories struggle to raise to 2.0! "Ass fucking piece of shit mother fuckers" doesn't even come close to describing that army of 1-bombing turds. After 1-scraping, my last story managed to raise to 3.86.

And it takes something stronger than wine to relax to that ... Woodford Reserve bourbon works well! Then I take solace in knowing I got under their skin and made their heads explode.

Your story is at 4.68!

Post to Loving Wives, where my stories struggle to raise to 2.0! "Ass fucking piece of shit mother fuckers" doesn't even come close to describing that army of 1-bombing turds. After 1-scraping, my last story managed to raise to 3.86.

And it takes something stronger than wine to relax to that ... Woodford Reserve bourbon works well! Then I take solace in knowing I got under their skin and made their heads explode.

We could probably have a fun thread for the names we'd like to call the 1-bombing turds.

I loved reviewing (or most anything else) over a bottle of wine, but, alas, now that I am on opioids, that pleasure is beyond my reach.
None of my buisness of course.
But why opioids? Pain relief or addiction or for fun?
And feel more than free to ignore me.

Your story is at 4.68!

I feel my curse is specially attuned for an incest story.

I initially thought this was going to be a thread where people compared their story to a bottle of wine.
*shoos the sommelier back to their dungeon/wine cellar*
So, yeah. Drinking then.

My latest Loving Wives story just went public six hours ago.

"The Morning After an Epoch Night"
'His wife explores an up-close and personal POV.' (Tags: wife, group sex, oral sex, slut wife, swingers, lesbian, loving wife)

This one has a higher hill to climb, rated at 1.5 with 16 votes and almost a thousand views.

Time for some Irish coffee as I watch the trolls' heads explode.

Back