Retired firefighter looking to broaden his experiences

Hello everyone! I am a retired firefighter looking to broaden my sexual horizons and experience bi sex. I am a MWM age 64 located in central Tennessee half way between Knoxville and NashvilIe. As long as you are an adult age doesn't matter to me although closer to my age may make a connection easier. Although I will admit the idea of a younger man, say in the mid 20's that could get it up over and over does excite me. Race or ethnicity makes no difference to me. I picture myself as a bottom wanting to suck cock and potentially get fucked too, although I suppose I could be versatile too. While my wife knows and approves of my desires I will be 100% discrete and protect your privacy. I do not want to cause you any problems with your significant other, your family or your job.

I am looking for a guy who is either a bi-virgin like me or someone who has had just a few partners. I am very open to chatting or using skype or kik to get to know each other before we meet up. It would be nice to be friends and then lovers. I would hope we could meet for a drink or dinner to see if their is any connection before we went any further.

I would really like this to happen to see if it is what I really want. I would hope if we connected personally we could meet up a few times a year at least.

Thanks for reading this.
Hey TH… Retired FF/PM from Southeast Fla… Very bi minded, can be deviate in mind… limited experience and always willing to share with like minded… 60’S Married and VERY discreet… although after 40+ yrs she definitely knows my fantasies… especially when she’s using my favorite silicone buddy and I love every inch… it’s taken time but I have her actually enjoying more with herself and fantasies… Love when an innocent girl talks great trash! My Oh My! Let’s chat!

Hey TH… Retired FF/PM from Southeast Fla… Very bi minded, can be deviate in mind… limited experience and always willing to share with like minded… 60’S Married and VERY discreet… although after 40+ yrs she definitely knows my fantasies… especially when she’s using my favorite silicone buddy and I love every inch… it’s taken time but I have her actually enjoying more with herself and fantasies… Love when an innocent girl talks great trash! My Oh My! Let’s chat!
We can chat. PM me.

Also SE Fl. Palm Beach Gardens.

Back