Retired firefighter looking to broaden his experiences

TrailerHitch

Adventure Seeker
Hello everyone! I am a retired firefighter looking to broaden my sexual horizons and experience bi sex. I am a MWM age 64 located in central Tennessee half way between Knoxville and NashvilIe. As long as you are an adult age doesn't matter to me although closer to my age may make a connection easier. Although I will admit the idea of a younger man, say in the mid 20's that could get it up over and over does excite me. Race or ethnicity makes no difference to me. I picture myself as a bottom wanting to suck cock and potentially get fucked too, although I suppose I could be versatile too. While my wife knows and approves of my desires I will be 100% discrete and protect your privacy. I do not want to cause you any problems with your significant other, your family or your job.

I am looking for a guy who is either a bi-virgin like me or someone who has had just a few partners. I am very open to chatting or using skype or kik to get to know each other before we meet up. It would be nice to be friends and then lovers. I would hope we could meet for a drink or dinner to see if their is any connection before we went any further.

I would really like this to happen to see if it is what I really want. I would hope if we connected personally we could meet up a few times a year at least.

Thanks for reading this.

Last edited:
Hi am a retired fireman also bi with very few experience in 8 yrs. In your post you should put your age that you are looking for and your area in your state. Because this site goes all over the world. As for me mwm 70 retired living in idaho must be discreet for me wife not good with it she doesn't know. Only sucked 4 cocks in 8 yrs and 3 have been the same guy. He is my firemen that I used to work with . After we both retired we decided to go and explore bi side of us and suck each other. He lives in another state so we don't get together very often. I also love to wear panties all the time and I do cross dress just for fun with the wife . But wife and my sex life is almost zero but she does approve of me wearing panties. Here's a photo of my fireman and I in panties.Screenshot_20220531-080000_Gallery.jpg

Hi am a retired fireman also bi with very few experience in 8 yrs. In your post you should put your age that you are looking for and your area in your state. Because this site goes all over the world. As for me mwm 70 retired living in idaho must be discreet for me wife not good with it she doesn't know. Only sucked 4 cocks in 8 yrs and 3 have been the same guy. He is my firemen that I used to work with . After we both retired we decided to go and explore bi side of us and suck each other. He lives in another state so we don't get together very often. I also love to wear panties all the time and I do cross dress just for fun with the wife . But wife and my sex life is almost zero but she does approve of me wearing panties. Here's a photo of my fireman and I in panties.View attachment 2252136
Thanks for your response. I will edit my first post.

Hi am a retired fireman also bi with very few experience in 8 yrs. In your post you should put your age that you are looking for and your area in your state. Because this site goes all over the world. As for me mwm 70 retired living in idaho must be discreet for me wife not good with it she doesn't know. Only sucked 4 cocks in 8 yrs and 3 have been the same guy. He is my firemen that I used to work with . After we both retired we decided to go and explore bi side of us and suck each other. He lives in another state so we don't get together very often. I also love to wear panties all the time and I do cross dress just for fun with the wife . But wife and my sex life is almost zero but she does approve of me wearing panties. Here's a photo of my fireman and I in panties.View attachment 2252136
Looks like a good dinner to me.....

I like the view honey

I'd suck you both for sure!!!!

I appreciate that. But what I need is just ONE of the so many guys that have expressed interest, all the way up to the point of getting together and then ghosting me, to actually follow through.
Have been on lit for at least 10 yrs and have never found anyone to hook up with but keep trying. There are plenty of hook up websites you might try, Pm me and Ill let you know what a few are those worked for me.

Any chance I could join you both?

Fuuck me!!

I would had enjoyed being in front of the both you in that photo ummmmm on my knees with both your cocks right there besides my lips and naughty mouth.

I would had kiss, licked and sucked the both of you off sooo sooo good until both your loads would had been deep down my throat hmmmmmm 😜

I would have loved to be a go between for you guys, and sucked both of you both. 😛

I would have loved to be a go between for you guys, and sucked both of you both. 😛
What part of San Diego are you in I use to live in Vista. I worked for a fire dept down there for 30 yrs

Dam wish I still lived there at times. I was in Vista right on the edge of oceanside border. My first guy I sucked and worked with lives in escondido I only get to see him once every 2 yrs.

Back