Request a Private Message

I'd like a pm from a lady just looking for conversation this evening. :rose:

i'd like a message to coordinate a legit lunch.

It might not be all that soon...maybe September when school picks back up...but a time to share silly smiles and look into her amazing eyes would be excellent.

I'm bumping this thread AND requesting a PM from someone who has developed a relationship from this thread. Not necessarily romantic, but any sort of regular correspondence ... SUCCESS STORIES!

I think this thread would work much better if people who asked for one sent one also.

I am sending one, which is why I am going to ask for one.

Hmmm, a pm that finishes this little scenario.

She watched the pouring rain from the cover of the bus stop, hoping her ride would be here soon. He was always late, never reliable but he was the one she would wait for. A sincere apology followed by his kiss and she couldn't resist forgiving him. Looking at her watch she sighed in frustration, already forty minutes had passed since she called him. She scanned up and down the street looking for his car and confirming that she was alone.

Sitting again she pulled out her phone intending to call him again.

"May I sit"

She let out a shriek, dropping her phone and jumping off the bench.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you". The stranger from nowhere reached down to pick up her phone. Holding it out to her, he waited, not moving, not speaking again. Her heart wouldn't stop pounding and she wanted to tell him that he had scared her but when she looked up into his eyes...

I think this thread would work much better if people who asked for one sent one also.

I am sending one, which is why I am going to ask for one.

Hmmm, a pm that finishes this little scenario.

She watched the pouring rain from the cover of the bus stop, hoping her ride would be here soon. He was always late, never reliable but he was the one she would wait for. A sincere apology followed by his kiss and she couldn't resist forgiving him. Looking at her watch she sighed in frustration, already forty minutes had passed since she called him. She scanned up and down the street looking for his car and confirming that she was alone.

Sitting again she pulled out her phone intending to call him again.

"May I sit"

She let out a shriek, dropping her phone and jumping off the bench.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you". The stranger from nowhere reached down to pick up her phone. Holding it out to her, he waited, not moving, not speaking again. Her heart wouldn't stop pounding and she wanted to tell him that he had scared her but when she looked up into his eyes...

Sent.....

I'm always open to a new friend via PM. We can chat about anything you want!

A PM from a lady who just wants to converse with an abnormal guy. :rose:

London guy. In Madrid hotel. With British manners, continental, liberal sexual outlook seeking PM from female Lit members in need of indulgence, literacy and good manners. And occasional (optional) kink.

I like the model IcePrincess used. So, I'd like a PM from a lady who would continue this scenario.

Here I am once again finding myself with too much month left at the end of the money. This is crazy because I have a good job at a decent salary. I just bought too many nice things for the house too soon and didn't think through how much the payments would be. I thought I'd taken care of by getting a consolidation loan from one of those storefront loan agencies. The interest rate is too high and the terms are a bit stringent, but at least my officer is a nice young, good looking lady. I fear I've been to her too many times for an extension, though. I go in and put on the nicest, most charming demeanor I can muster in hopes she'll allow me a few more days to get my payment in without defaulting the loan.

"Oh now, Paul, I'm not sure I can give you another extension. If I get audited, it'll look bad for the branch and for me. Give me a few minutes to look over your file to see if I can find something that gives me some justification."

I just know, at least I'm hopeful, she'll come up with something. I've always tried to be up front with her, and besides, I think she likes me a little. As she reaches for my file I catch glimpse down her blouse and see her luscious breaststroke just hanging there, begging to be caressed and licked and fondled. I get lost in lustful thoughts, and the next thing I know she's speaking to me in a sultry voice.

"Hmmm. It doesn't seem that what I need is in your file, at least not just yet. But I think I can arrange to get it there. It's going to require you doing a few things for me, though. By the look in your eyes, I don't think you'll mind. So, here's how it's going to be....."

What she says next both arouses and intrigues me.....

male or female...

a pm to tell me what i should have the fuck toy do for me tonight.

or what you would have him do for you or to you

I too would like a pm. Preferably an interesting one. Maybe even a well thought out erotic one.

I have taken some above advice and sent a pm before asking for one. Nice. I find it to be exciting to see a note from a new friend. Have a Sexxy Evening (or Day...). Jay

Yes I am certainly open to messages.

Because curiosity has the best of me.... cock or dick... pussy or cunt.. which words do you prefer and why?

Back