Recycled penis

That's not sad, as long as you're happy.

I have to tell you, though, when I hit my early 30s and became single again, and I dated different guys and tried different penises, I gained a whole new appreciation.

But in the end the most important aspect of a penis is the man who's attached to it.

Let's have lunch LOL. You know you're gorgeous, if that is you in your av. I don't think you'll have trouble finding another one for the rotation.:D

Please submit a letter of recommendation from your wife and some pics :D

We prefer to have interviews in person.

You'd probably take my wife and leave me hanging.

Fuck that shit.

recycle-symbol.jpg

Naughts, I love you, but the euphemism doesn't sound quite right. Using "recycled" with something — penis in this case —*gives off this vision of throwing the penis into a shredder or compost or blender and melting/grinding/liquefying it down to the basic elements in order to be repurposed or molded into something else. Just picture a bunch of discarded penises in a landfill or something. Unsavory image, that.

You don't call it "side dick" or "pocket dick" out your way? ;)

I don't sleep with any woman that I don't like a lot...

I actually fuck a lot less than you'd think... but I do lots of perverted shit with all sorts of weirdos.

And I was in love this past summer, I'll have you know.

Thank you VERY much.

You caught the gold ring, for a moment.

Hang on to that.

I don't sleep with any woman that I don't like a lot...

I actually fuck a lot less than you'd think... but I do lots of perverted shit with all sorts of weirdos.

And I was in love this past summer, I'll have you know.

Thank you VERY much.

I kinda count doing perverted shit with all sorts of weirdos as sexual activity, but I guess I see your distinction.

You were in love? Past tense?

Let's have lunch LOL. You know you're goreous if that is you in your av. I don't think you'll have trouble finding another one for the rotation.:D

Thanks very much, I know I'm attractive and men hit on me quite a bit, but I'm just having trouble finding men I'd like to fuck.

There's a few hotties in my bike group, some who I've already had to fend off, because I know them, I see their flaws and know none of them would be anything long-term and I don't want to fuck up the friendships.

Meh. It'll fix itself I'm sure. I'm just going through some changes.

We prefer to have interviews in person.

You'd probably take my wife and leave me hanging.

Fuck that shit.

recycle-symbol.jpg

Hmm, maybe I should do a couple, haha.

I've never done that before, I don't think it would work.

Unless it happens organically.

Naughts, I love you, but the euphemism doesn't sound quite right. Using "recycled" with something — penis in this case —*gives off this vision of throwing the penis into a shredder or compost or blender and melting/grinding/liquefying it down to the basic elements in order to be repurposed or molded into something else. Just picture a bunch of discarded penises in a landfill or something. Unsavory image, that.

You don't call it "side dick" or "pocket dick" out your way? ;)

Yeah, I see your point :D

Never heard of side dick or pocket dick, the latter sounds like a toy. I've been calling it recycled penis for a while now every time I talk to my girlfriends, it is what it is.

You caught the gold ring, for a moment.

Hang on to that.

It's called a gold star... and I've taken more than one.

I kinda count doing perverted shit with all sorts of weirdos as sexual activity, but I guess I see your distinction.

true, but to me, sex, actual p in v action, is intimate. I don't share that with just anyone.

You were in love? Past tense?

Well, I guess still... but we're not together anymore. Had to break it off over some drama. Save that shit for your llama.

It's called a gold star... and I've taken more than one.

true, but to me, sex, actual p in v action, is intimate. I don't share that with just anyone.

Well, I guess still... but we're not together anymore. Had to break it off over some drama. Save that shit for your llama.

Hmmm.

River bottom blues is just all bluster and blow until you notch the shaft in yet another gold star tat.

Got it.

I must have him on ignore.

Whatevs.

I'm not sure if you've heard of it or not, but Andy Kaufman used to do a character named Tony Clifton that was supposed to be a bad lounge singer. He would purposefully make stupid jokes and sing badly. I think that's what the guy that posts here is doing, but he's really bad at it and is almost never funny. He's also repetitive.

Bert trolling hot lit women. No fucking way! It's pretty obvious he's going through a mid-life crisis with his wife. Maybe he can borrow one of vettebirther's plastic hot rods.

Recycled penis is safe, it doesn't have any risks, emotional or otherwise, but it's not as exciting.

Does the non-excitement of these recyke-peens come from familiarity, or a lack of their needing to strive to scratch your basic itch in bed since they're not new jacks, or your own nature in wanting to flip things up and go a lil' more intense rather than accepting rote routine, or...?

Sounds like you need more quality in the cock that's there than just more cock, period.

...although more cock is not an unappetizing prospect, in this horny regard...:D

Bert trolling hot lit women. No fucking way! It's pretty obvious he's going through a mid-life crisis with his wife. Maybe he can borrow one of vettebirther's plastic hot rods.

I think that most of Vette's hot rods are rubber or silicone.

Yeah, Bert's pretty predictable, part of why he's boring.

Does the non-excitement of these recyke-peens come from familiarity, or a lack of their needing to strive to scratch your basic itch in bed since they're not new jacks, or your own nature in wanting to flip things up and go a lil' more intense rather than accepting rote routine, or...?

Sounds like you need more quality in the cock that's there than just more cock, period.

...although more cock is not an unappetizing prospect, in this horny regard...:D

Actually, they're all very good fucks and we have great sex. One of them loves going down on me and licks my pussy and asshole until I've come a few times before fucking me. Another one has a huge, beautiful cock that I really enjoy sucking and that absolutely wrecks my pussy. And the third - he travels a lot so I don't see him all that often - is super hot and we have great chemistry.

I probably have sex an average of once a week with any of the three of them.

I guess when it comes down to it, though, I'd like something more intense.

Back