Receiving Lingerie from an anonymous Secret Admirer

SecretAdmirer584

Virgin...not so much
I have this crush on a lady and she is in my fantasies often...okay, okay, she is in my fantasies every day. I'm thinking of sending her lingerie as an anonymous secret admirer but I would have to do it through mail order and have it delivered to her address directly.

We know each other so I am not a stranger to her, but she has no knowledge of my crush on her or my fantasies about her. My questions are thus:

1. Ladies, would you be freaked out when receiving lingerie from an anonymous secret admirer, or will you accept it?

2. The same question but regarding sex toys like a vibrator or a dildo?

Your responses will be appropriate. Thank you.

Many things on Lit are best left as a fantasy and this is one of them. There is chance that she would find an anonymous gift like that exciting, but it's more likely that she's going to think she's being stalked by a maniac. That's for the lingerie; dildo is 100% maniac.

If you like her, just talk to her. If that goes well, ask her out for coffee or lunch. No need to make it complicated.

I like to trade. I'll send lingerie if she will send a pair of panties with her favorite perfume sprayed on the crotch.

Oh heck yes do it. What could possibly go wrong. Then in a week or so later, you get an anonymous envelope leaning agaist your door. Pictures of you taken through a rifle scope of you through your kitchen windows, getting into your car, driving to work, at your office eating somewhere....from her bf or hubbie.
Hahaha Kinzy! Very funny. Although I know there is no hubby or bf, and I will most probably be with her when the package arrives I get the message to rather not do it.

So I won't. I'll find another, less creepy way to let her know I am interested. 😉

You might want to consider talking to her as though she’s a person that you like, rather than an object to dress up and penetrate.
Hey Katie. Also good advice. Like I said, we are already close but not on a level where she knows I like her in that way or have a crush on her, not just as a friend.

I take your good advice as well as Drusus good advice. I will first do other romantic things before taking the relationship to lingerie level.

Your response is appreciated.

I'll find another, less creepy way to let her know I am interested. 😉
How would doing this anonymously have let her know you were interested in the first place?

That's the part that I absolutely don't get, about this plan. Well, that plus the part where this seemed like any sort of good idea.

The thing you need as a starting point is to get over romanticizing the idea of being a secret admirer. When we are interested in another person it kind of shows but it's really uncomfortable for the other person if you just leave it up in the air. They keep expecting you to gather your courage and say something. The longer you wait to do so, the more uncomfortable it is because no one likes to hurt someone else's feelings.

Just open your mouth and say so. It doesn't have to be some great declaration of infatuation. Just you know, "I find you really attractive." Maybe you can add something on there like, "I find you really attractive in that outfit" or, "I find you really attractive when you're so intent about this hobby or that interest."

Thank you Wordsworth. The idea clearly sounded better in my head and yes, I think I over remanticized the secret admirer aspect.

Thank you.

If my wife received lingerie from a secret admirer, part of me would like it. It shows he really hot for her, how badly he wants to fuck her. For me that’s a turn on! But I must agree that is super creepy and it wouldn’t go over well with her.

He would be better off to make his intentions known with her. Present her with the gift in question. Then hope for the best. With any luck she’s modelling it for him. Then it’s on the floor in our bedroom!

If my wife received lingerie from a secret admirer, part of me would like it. It shows he really hot for her, how badly he wants to fuck her. For me that’s a turn on! But I must agree that is super creepy and it wouldn’t go over well with her.

He would be better off to make his intentions known with her. Present her with the gift in question. Then hope for the best. With any luck she’s modelling it for him. Then it’s on the floor in our bedroom!
That was my first thought, that it would be romantic, but after receiving all the advise and comments it is very clear that it more creepy than romantic, especially from the ladies perspective.

I have this crush on a lady and she is in my fantasies often...okay, okay, she is in my fantasies every day. I'm thinking of sending her lingerie as an anonymous secret admirer but I would have to do it through mail order and have it delivered to her address directly.

We know each other so I am not a stranger to her, but she has no knowledge of my crush on her or my fantasies about her. My questions are thus:

1. Ladies, would you be freaked out when receiving lingerie from an anonymous secret admirer, or will you accept it?

2. The same question but regarding sex toys like a vibrator or a dildo?

Your responses will be appropriate. Thank you.
I’d fuck my self so hard with it.
Actually quite sexy a stranger sending you sex toys!!

Hahaha Kinzy! Very funny. Although I know there is no hubby or bf, and I will most probably be with her when the package arrives I get the message to rather not do it.

So I won't. I'll find another, less creepy way to let her know I am interested. 😉
At least you get that is creepy.

Back