Real incest experiences....no b.s.

MrStiffyTwo

Virgin
Most of these stories are just that...stories and fantasies.

We would like to hear from others that have had REAL experiences. My fiancee and I have had sexual relations with family, Allison with her brother and me with my cousin, and want to hear from you!

Our early escapades were something verboten and never discussed. But finally we found each other and were able to discuss intimacy that we both find highly erotic.

If you've had a real, consensual, and loving incestuous experience, we would like to hear your story!

The problem with your request is that it goes against one of this websites community guidelines:

You are not allowed to submit any "works professed to be true about real people in the title, tags, and/or description." - In other words, you cannot explicitly state that a story is entirely based on a true experience. At least, that's how I've always understood this rule.

In truth, I think you'll find at least snippets in many author's stories that are inspired by true events, and some stories are probably direct re-telling's of real experiences that they've had. They're just downplaying that part to avoid breaking the rules. A lot of the times I think you can tell if the author has experienced something in reality or if it's just a fantasy based on how they present it to you, and the amount of 'realism' they put in the story. If you truly want to know for certain, use the PM function and ask - their reply will be sent from their email and therefore wouldn't break any rules.

I don't know about you but it never ceases to amaze me how many people either have a loose grasp of or simply don't understand what this forum - and most of the site, for that matter - is supposed to be about.

I'm as interested as anyone in what goes on in real life, which is why I've being doing some research and asking questions recently as to people's experience/knowledge of various aspects of it... but...

... there appears to be some kind of basic mental blockage which does not allow certain people to understand the nature of imaginative fiction... to realise that we are talking about non-reality, something invented, even if it may mirror actual human activity/events closely.

I have seen this time and again and it shows no sign of disappearing. Regular contributors here need to be on their guard for the sudden intrusion of this nonsense.

I don't know about you but it never ceases to amaze me how many people either have a loose grasp of or simply don't understand what this forum - and most of the site, for that matter - is supposed to be about.

I'm as interested as anyone in what goes on in real life, which is why I've being doing some research and asking questions recently as to people's experience/knowledge of various aspects of it... but...

... there appears to be some kind of basic mental blockage which does not allow certain people to understand the nature of imaginative fiction... to realise that we are talking about non-reality, something invented, even if it may mirror actual human activity/events closely.

I have seen this time and again and it shows no sign of disappearing. Regular contributors here need to be on their guard for the sudden intrusion of this nonsense.

...seriously? I mean, really? Where's this whole BS about "fiction", "non-reality", and "invented" coming from!?

You started a thread asking people for actual real-life experiences with "true" femdom. But then followed up by dismissing each and every example that held even the remote possibility of the man enjoying it. So, in essence, you visited a forum about erotic literature to ask people to step forward and give you actual examples of real-life rape. You were asking people to tell you their stories of either being a victim of a crime or committing the crime.

And then threw a tantrum when people were uncomfortable with that.

Now we're here, in another thread where someone is asking for actual real-life stories about incest. Which, by the way, is still a crime in most parts of the world. And, again, start complaining about people being uncomfortable with it.

Maybe, just maybe, it's not everybody else who has a "mental blockage"...

And how. I've seen idiots calmly posting on threads here, referring to story ideas as if we're talking about actual real life proposals. I even seem to remember some ranting female (I think) accusing people of "promoting" the things that they were describing in stories... you know, like Shakespeare was "promoting" homicide because he wrote plays about various murders or Sophocles was "promoting" incest by penning Oedipus Rex.

It's the basic inability to distinguish between invention of ideas and reporting of real-life facts/proposing real-life actions, a truly massive conceptual gulf lying between the two.

...seriously? I mean, really? Where's this whole BS about "fiction", "non-reality", and "invented" coming from!?

You started a thread asking people for actual real-life experiences with "true" femdom. But then followed up by dismissing each and every example that held even the remote possibility of the man enjoying it. So, in essence, you visited a forum about erotic literature to ask people to step forward and give you actual examples of real-life rape. You were asking people to tell you their stories of either being a victim of a crime or committing the crime.

And then threw a tantrum when people were uncomfortable with that.

Now we're here, in another thread where someone is asking for actual real-life stories about incest. Which, by the way, is still a crime in most parts of the world. And, again, start complaining about people being uncomfortable with it.

Maybe, just maybe, it's not everybody else who has a "mental blockage"...

I am sorry but I must object.

I have been a contributor to this forum since 2018, both of comments and even than the occasional "story idea" -something which seems totally absent from your own posting record in the year and a half that you have graced us (mainly AH) with your presence.

In both of my recent enquiries regarding the existence of "cuckqueans" and "femdom" in real life, I was interested to know whether anyone could confirm to the best of their personal knowledge that such was the case. On no occasion did I stipulate that this had to be from first-hand experience and I challenge you now to quote my post which asked for this.

They could have heard about it from people they knew, from the "grapevine" or even from some press article which my own googling failed to produce - any number of possible sources. "Met with in real life", which I recall is the phrase I used, you have twisted to mean "participated in" or "borne personal witness to".

It is entirely your own skewed take on matters that any "tantrums" were thrown by anyone. It is ironic that in this thread, where the OP is asking precisely for just that: real life, first-hand accounts, and where I am backing up Rob's comment that the stories we deal with here are strictly fiction, you are asserting bizarrely that I am somehow complaining about people being uncomfortable with criminal acts.

May I suggest that you get your act together and read posts calmly so as to properly understand them? Everyone is welcome here - we are generally a friendly lot sharing a common fondness for erotic theme tomfoolery - but the wisdom of unsubstantiated and gratuitous mudslinging is something you should perhaps reconsider.

Sigh. You're always going to get people on here willing to twist and distort the thoughts of others. In some it seems to be an act of self-comfort or arrogated 'moral superiority'. Pity and the ignore button are both at your disposal.

Sigh. You're always going to get people on here willing to twist and distort the thoughts of others. In some it seems to be an act of self-comfort or arrogated 'moral superiority'. Pity and the ignore button are both at your disposal.

Seconded. People do seem to get off on what seems to be barely disguised malice.

I am sorry but I must object.

I have been a contributor to this forum since 2018, both of comments and even than the occasional "story idea" -something which seems totally absent from your own posting record in the year and a half that you have graced us (mainly AH) with your presence.

In both of my recent enquiries regarding the existence of "cuckqueans" and "femdom" in real life, I was interested to know whether anyone could confirm to the best of their personal knowledge that such was the case. On no occasion did I stipulate that this had to be from first-hand experience and I challenge you now to quote my post which asked for this.

They could have heard about it from people they knew, from the "grapevine" or even from some press article which my own googling failed to produce - any number of possible sources. "Met with in real life", which I recall is the phrase I used, you have twisted to mean "participated in" or "borne personal witness to".

It is entirely your own skewed take on matters that any "tantrums" were thrown by anyone. It is ironic that in this thread, where the OP is asking precisely for just that: real life, first-hand accounts, and where I am backing up Rob's comment that the stories we deal with here are strictly fiction, you are asserting bizarrely that I am somehow complaining about people being uncomfortable with criminal acts.

May I suggest that you get your act together and read posts calmly so as to properly understand them? Everyone is welcome here - we are generally a friendly lot sharing a common fondness for erotic theme tomfoolery - but the wisdom of unsubstantiated and gratuitous mudslinging is something you should perhaps reconsider.

Obviously, I thoroughly misunderstood your post. Sorry about that!

Most of these stories are just that...stories and fantasies.

We would like to hear from others that have had REAL experiences. My fiancee and I have had sexual relations with family, Allison with her brother and me with my cousin, and want to hear from you!

Our early escapades were something verboten and never discussed. But finally we found each other and were able to discuss intimacy that we both find highly erotic.

If you've had a real, consensual, and loving incestuous experience, we would like to hear your story!
That is incredibly lucky for you. I have some experience with my cousin. Happy to talk about it if you would like to hear.

Back