Rate anal sex

I have only fucked one guy , he was an anal virgin at 70 and I took it. He was tight but with lots of lube opened him up with my fingers. I took him doggy style and slowly pushed against his hole, it just popped in next thing is I am fucking him.
What a turn on it was, I had only been fucking him for a few minutes and my cock was ready to shoot so I pulled out.When I finally cum it was in his mouth followed by a cum kiss. His hole gripped my cock so well and afterwards he said why hadn't he tried anal earlier in his life, he loved it as much as I did.

wow that sounds hot

When it's good it's very very good, but when it's not it is awkward, uncomfortable and even painful.

On a scale of 1 to 10, the best anal sex is a 35. The worst is a 1.

I was so naïve when I was young, I didn’t know that anal sex an option, a part of gay sex. But once I tried fucking a guy I knew I loved it. Especially good is missionary; taking his tight small hard ass in my hands as I fuck his tight hole is simply over the top excellent. I’d fucked more than a few from behind before I rolled one over and tried missionary. I was amazed how good that was! From behind was good, but missionary was outstanding.

It wasn’t long before I let a guy fuck me. As before, the curiosity got to me. First time was great. Also missionary, I loved the feel of having his hard cock penetrate me. His filling me was satisfying in ways I never expected. And it was obvious how it pleased him. We kissed and truly ‘made love’ with him on top and my legs wrapped around him as we humped each other. We were in perfect synch; I’ve never had more intimate and satisfying sex with anyone. I let him have all of me, and he gave all of himself to me and my ass. Sexual heaven!

From then on I wanted a fuck from every guy I got into bed with. Very disappointing that not every guy wanted my ass. And then some that did just wanted to use me as their fuck meat…not pleasant for me…I felt used. Then again, I didn’t know how to properly prepare to be fucked. One guy wanted to fuck me, but my colon was full. Not fun for either of us.

So I’d have to say that anal sex can be outstanding. Best when it’s done mutually, both of us enjoy both roles, each in turn, with a guy whose lust is tempered with some caring and consideration. Treat me with respect, don't use me.

But when it’s not right I’d rather not even go there. I’d rather just suck him off, let him suck me, and leave our asses alone. And that's not so bad. Sucking and being sucked is always good. I could 69 a hard cock for hours and hours

I have always played safe as that was my condition whenever I bottomed until recently. So when I met this mixed race guy, I told him I only get fucked with a condom. He was ok with that, but his only request was that after he had fucked me and was ready to cum, he would pull out and cum on my back. I was ok with that and after a nice long oral session, he had me kneel on the bed and he started playing with my ass. Initially he fingered it and then asked if he could rub his bare cock between my ass cheeks before he fucked me. I readily agreed, and he proceeded to give me an amazing ass rub with his thick cock.

While doing that, he kept pressing his bare cock head on my asshole. It was a wonderful, as I had never had my asshole rubbed by a bare cock. The heat from the cock head as it teased my ass hole made me want to push my ass open and take his bare cock in me, but I resisted it. He asked if he could fuck me bareback, and though my body said yes, I said no.

He respected that and put on his condom and after lubing up my ass gave me an incredible ass fucking and, as promised, when he was ready to cum, pulled out his cock, removed the condom and came all over my back. After he was done, he made me clean his cock dry and said that once he bacame hard, he would want to play with my asshole again. I readily agreed, and he was hard soon......he was a young guy, so getting hard a second time was not difficult for him.

He placed me on my stomach, and spreading my legs leaned on top of me and again started rubbing his bare cock on my asshole. By this time I was so turned on that I now wanted his bare cock inside me, and slowly and steadily started pushing my ass against his cock. My ass eventually opened up, and though my mind said no I pushed my ass against him and felt his warm cock head press hard against me. Finally I felt it slip in which was when I gave in to my desire and opened up for him. It was the first bare cock in me and felt wonderful. He pushed all the way inside me and I had the best ten minutes before he came again. This time he did not pull out, but emptied himself in my ass holding himself in there until he was done.

I crave bareback anal sex after that and love it!

I have always played safe as that was my condition whenever I bottomed until recently. So when I met this mixed race guy, I told him I only get fucked with a condom. He was ok with that, but his only request was that after he had fucked me and was ready to cum, he would pull out and cum on my back. I was ok with that and after a nice long oral session, he had me kneel on the bed and he started playing with my ass. Initially he fingered it and then asked if he could rub his bare cock between my ass cheeks before he fucked me. I readily agreed, and he proceeded to give me an amazing ass rub with his thick cock.

While doing that, he kept pressing his bare cock head on my asshole. It was a wonderful, as I had never had my asshole rubbed by a bare cock. The heat from the cock head as it teased my ass hole made me want to push my ass open and take his bare cock in me, but I resisted it. He asked if he could fuck me bareback, and though my body said yes, I said no.

He respected that and put on his condom and after lubing up my ass gave me an incredible ass fucking and, as promised, when he was ready to cum, pulled out his cock, removed the condom and came all over my back. After he was done, he made me clean his cock dry and said that once he bacame hard, he would want to play with my asshole again. I readily agreed, and he was hard soon......he was a young guy, so getting hard a second time was not difficult for him.

He placed me on my stomach, and spreading my legs leaned on top of me and again started rubbing his bare cock on my asshole. By this time I was so turned on that I now wanted his bare cock inside me, and slowly and steadily started pushing my ass against his cock. My ass eventually opened up, and though my mind said no I pushed my ass against him and felt his warm cock head press hard against me. Finally I felt it slip in which was when I gave in to my desire and opened up for him. It was the first bare cock in me and felt wonderful. He pushed all the way inside me and I had the best ten minutes before he came again. This time he did not pull out, but emptied himself in my ass holding himself in there until he was done.

That sounds like an incredible time. That's the kind of guy that I would walk around bottomless and let him take me anywhere.

I WANT THIS SOSOBADLY. WILL SUM ONE PLEASE FIND ME AND FUCK ME LIKE THIS...Please

When it's good it's very very good, but when it's not it is awkward, uncomfortable and even painful.

I was so naïve when I was young, I didn’t know that anal sex an option, a part of gay sex. But once I tried fucking a guy I knew I loved it. Especially good is missionary; taking his tight small hard ass in my hands as I fuck his tight hole is simply over the top excellent. I’d fucked more than a few from behind before I rolled one over and tried missionary. I was amazed how good that was! From behind was good, but missionary was outstanding.

It wasn’t long before I let a guy fuck me. As before, the curiosity got to me. First time was great. Also missionary, I loved the feel of having his hard cock penetrate me. His filling me was satisfying in ways I never expected. And it was obvious how it pleased him. We kissed and truly ‘made love’ with him on top and my legs wrapped around him as we humped each other. We were in perfect synch; I’ve never had more intimate and satisfying sex with anyone. I let him have all of me, and he gave all of himself to me and my ass. Sexual heaven!

From then on I wanted a fuck from every guy I got into bed with. Very disappointing that not every guy wanted my ass. And then some that did just wanted to use me as their fuck meat…not pleasant for me…I felt used. Then again, I didn’t know how to properly prepare to be fucked. One guy wanted to fuck me, but my colon was full. Not fun for either of us.

So I’d have to say that anal sex can be outstanding. Best when it’s done mutually, both of us enjoy both roles, each in turn, with a guy whose lust is tempered with some caring and consideration. Treat me with respect, don't use me.

But when it’s not right I’d rather not even go there. I’d rather just suck him off, let him suck me, and leave our asses alone. And that's not so bad. Sucking and being sucked is always good. I could 69 a hard cock for hours and hours

Agree to the rating

For me its the ultimate bi pleasure, done right.

I just love the full feeling, the prostate stimulation, sometimes going slow and sometimes getting pounded

As a woman with a certain amount of experience, I remember, even when young, being amazed at gay men’s willingness to take up up the back side. Once in a while was quite enough for me... and that was with only one male organ involved. Even then I would feel it the next day- don’t know how some of you guys manage it!

I've had just one, but I love cock up my ass. I rate it one million. More than that, I love getting off knowing he was checking out my ass all day and thinking that tight little ass is all mine. I loved being the eye candy, spreading my legs, being penetrated and playing the girl.

I'm an exhibitionist. I loved getting off knowing that he was looking at my ass while thrusting from behind.

This post really ups it to 2 million on the scale! Oh gawd, riding cock, I could do it all day!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=90083799#post90083799

Loooooove it

On a scale of 1 to 10... 37... As soon as he leaves me I need him back in me.

Sorry, but with you all the way with the condom, but not without. I lived through the 80s, and I think it's just plain stupid not to be protected unless you're really comfortable with the health of the person.

I've more than often expressed my love, desire, NEED for anal sex but I recently made a sad discovery.

I recently got so lost in the ecstasy of receptive anal sex, riding a lover's dick cowboy and reverse cowboy style, that I completely forgot that my 61 year old arthritic (but active) knees "don't bend that way" anymore. I never felt a twinge of pain, well....maybe just a little, while fucking but could barely walk when I climbed out of bed. I probably shouldn't do that again....but I probably will.

Now, I'm taking it a little easier while nursing my knees back to health and still running eight miles a day. (Well....forty miles a week.)

Love it...

...but don't get it enough!

I have to say a big part of it is psychological. I am the cliche: in the real world you'd never guess that I am submissive behind closed doors (or semi-deserted outside locations ;) )

I love the thought of a guy doing what he wants to me. I love bigger guys that out-weigh me because it enhances the submissive quality. If he is laying on me, pinning me down, all the better.

And in the end (pun intended) feeling his cock head stretch me open is the start of the hot experience. If I'm lucky, I sucked him off earlier so he will last longer. While I love the feel of his cock moving in and out of me, the psychological affect of being at his mercy is what really gets me moaning when it comes to anal sex.

Never had a real cock, but I've used dildos somewhat regularly since my early 20's--and that's also how I'd describe it. The best orgasms I've ever had have come from riding a dildo--when everything is right, I cum SO hard.

But for me, I have to feel just right, and my body has to be perfectly ready for it, and I have to do it at just the right speed with just the right toys and lube. Often, it just doesn't work out for me, and I wish I hadn't bothered.

But the possibility of the occasional nirvana orgasm keeps me going back to it, and probably always will.

I imagine that a good fucking from a real cock would be mind-blowing.

for me its like having two orgasms. The first when I actually cum and the second when I take my vibrator out... the rest of my cum is released. Being a crossdresser its like actually being a woman and having multiple orgasms heightening the fantasy.

Back