Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun at your horrible re-enactment games! Jesus Christ why can't you dress up like an elf and whack people with foamy swords like a normal geek? I could respect wanting to be at the battle of Helms Deep when Man was tested and no life saving elves came to pull our asses from the fire. It was by the sweat of our brows and strenght of backs that we defeated the Orcs. I could get down if you wanted to re-enact the glorious battle of Endor when thousands of adorable teddy bears managed to defeat the Nazi's and their incredibly awkward walking tanks using sticks and stones to break their bones because words from another language don't hurt them. I could even appreciate if you wanted to take your rightful place with the Heros of Traverse town in the battle of 1000 Heartless. Back to back with guys like Cloud, Squall, Sora and Goofy. But this. . .bad show.

And where the fuck is my little whiny bitch? I'mma have to start saying ignorant things about his heritage soon.

If it makes you feel any better my plan to survive Micheal Myers, Jason, Chucky or Leather face is to murder everybody else as quickly as possible I've noticed there is always just one survivor so I'm not a blonde non drinking virgin my best hope to maximize my chances of living is to kill her first and keep killing until I survive based on the sole survivor rule of horror. Course if Saw taught us anything that rule can be broken by a sufficiently sick fuck.

There are so many more ways to survive. What you're describing is how to become a horror movie.

Wow, do you like sense when I'm thinking of you and just appear cus if so that's kinda creepy in and of itself.

Also name these other ways to survive? Doing the smart thing rarely works.

Being a vampire is a pain in the ass. Can't do first person view, have to wait six seconds or so to activate the form, can't loot?

*sigh* Looks cool, is cool when you're a vampire in battle, but otherwise is just a pain.

Being a vampire is a pain in the ass. Can't do first person view, have to wait six seconds or so to activate the form, can't loot?

*sigh* Looks cool, is cool when you're a vampire in battle, but otherwise is just a pain.

Oh no! You've singlehandedly crushed my Dawnguard dreams with this post! :caning: BAD RECI!!!!

Oh no! You've singlehandedly crushed my Dawnguard dreams with this post! :caning: BAD RECI!!!!

It's just...fussy.

Sorry! Also...it took me forever to find the vampire skill tree. Didn't realize you had to be in vampire form to find it. ><

So...yeah, I'm new to this, but just like in Oblivion (though you can still fast travel, my biggest gripe previously) swapping in and out of the vampire lord form and getting messages of sun damage are messing with the rhythm of my game.

Wow, do you like sense when I'm thinking of you and just appear cus if so that's kinda creepy in and of itself.

Also name these other ways to survive? Doing the smart thing rarely works.

I don't sense it, you just pull me in with your sexyness.

And I honestly don't have anything. I was just kinda hoping that you wouldn't call me out. I got a million zombie plans, but I never really thought about having to fight a movie monster. I guess it depends on the monster.

I'm trying to draw your goddamn princesses. But my eyes hurt. That's probably not a good sign.

Plus I'm going on one of those things I do when my soul is swallowed by darkness and I sit in the corner crying pretending I'm 14 kind of things.

Hey, you were talking about Kingdom Hearts... you know what I bet sucks real bad? Sea salt fucking popcycles. That just sounds nasty. How the fuck were those so popular?

Wait- I got one.

Just don't look at him. No matter how dramatic the music gets, just don't turn your ass around. You have infinity time until you turn around. As soon as you turn around and see the motherfucker, you're dead. They have a spawn point like a PS1-era game.

I just ran through about 2000 leather strips and I'm only 20 points up. The crafting system does bug me, it's just impossible to get enough components, especially soul gems to raise a skill level sanely as you progress.

Did this in my last game, too, just eventually loaded soul gems and components, just because I want to get to wear nice stuff that I made myself before I get bored and wander off.

I really miss not being able to create my own spells.

Just practiced basket over the head on the first person I thought really deserved it. Vex in the Thieve's Guild.

"Out with it."
*me giggling*
"Well, you done or what?"
Oh...almost.
*five minutes later*
Basket! Yes!

Game improved.

Have fun at your horrible re-enactment games! Jesus Christ why can't you dress up like an elf and whack people with foamy swords like a normal geek? I could respect wanting to be at the battle of Helms Deep when Man was tested and no life saving elves came to pull our asses from the fire. It was by the sweat of our brows and strenght of backs that we defeated the Orcs. I could get down if you wanted to re-enact the glorious battle of Endor when thousands of adorable teddy bears managed to defeat the Nazi's and their incredibly awkward walking tanks using sticks and stones to break their bones because words from another language don't hurt them. I could even appreciate if you wanted to take your rightful place with the Heros of Traverse town in the battle of 1000 Heartless. Back to back with guys like Cloud, Squall, Sora and Goofy. But this. . .bad show.

And where the fuck is my little whiny bitch? I'mma have to start saying ignorant things about his heritage soon.

If I knew how to get into the foam sword witches and worlocks thing Id do it in a heartbeat. Im a bad motherfucker with a sword. So much so that guys were taking bets on me at renfest one year in the dueling pits.

If it makes you feel better I do get a gladius style sword. Its the 1832 artillery short sword.

If I knew how to get into the foam sword witches and worlocks thing Id do it in a heartbeat. Im a bad motherfucker with a sword. So much so that guys were taking bets on me at renfest one year in the dueling pits.

If it makes you feel better I do get a gladius style sword. Its the 1832 artillery short sword.

You know what they say about guys and swords...

It's just...fussy.

Sorry! Also...it took me forever to find the vampire skill tree. Didn't realize you had to be in vampire form to find it. ><

So...yeah, I'm new to this, but just like in Oblivion (though you can still fast travel, my biggest gripe previously) swapping in and out of the vampire lord form and getting messages of sun damage are messing with the rhythm of my game.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--! :mad:

I don't sense it, you just pull me in with your sexyness.

And I honestly don't have anything. I was just kinda hoping that you wouldn't call me out. I got a million zombie plans, but I never really thought about having to fight a movie monster. I guess it depends on the monster.

I'm trying to draw your goddamn princesses. But my eyes hurt. That's probably not a good sign.

Plus I'm going on one of those things I do when my soul is swallowed by darkness and I sit in the corner crying pretending I'm 14 kind of things.

Hey, you were talking about Kingdom Hearts... you know what I bet sucks real bad? Sea salt fucking popcycles. That just sounds nasty. How the fuck were those so popular?

I'll keep that in mind. I'll just unzip the next time I want you, which is always. I should probably just stop wearing pants and save us all a step.

Do I seem like someone who cares if your eyes hurt? Work! I can't smother you with flattery if you don't produce!

They can't swallow your soul, I sucked it out through your dick months ago so stop pretending your a Slowbro and light up like a pikachu!

I'm uncertain how sea salt ice cream became popular.

Wait- I got one.

Just don't look at him. No matter how dramatic the music gets, just don't turn your ass around. You have infinity time until you turn around. As soon as you turn around and see the motherfucker, you're dead. They have a spawn point like a PS1-era game.

If I can hear the music I'm just gonna be the jack ass who commits suicide but softens the boss up for the next guy.

I'm. . .damnit you're supposed to be all defensive and I'm supposed to give you a hard time. Did I not send you the post card with how this works? Shit. Now I have to be all respectful and shit.

Duh. The only way you can be both is if you've got pure Corvinas blood in your veins. Which you don't.

Look at the bright side, if you join the right vampire clan you can shape shift to a wolf anyway and wolfmen are hollywood bullshit anyway.

Duh. The only way you can be both is if you've got pure Corvinas blood in your veins. Which you don't.

Look at the bright side, if you join the right vampire clan you can shape shift to a wolf anyway and wolfmen are hollywood bullshit anyway.

No, no, no. I was a Wereamp way before Underworld. I was even my own father. Long story. But I know it can be done.

I'll keep it though. No sun damage. How irritating. Now I can just ignore my form.

I really gotta finish off the Wereamp species. Greedy fucks can't settle for just being awesome like the rest of us.

Only wuss vampires are effected by the sun btw. Real vamps laugh at that shit.

I really gotta finish off the Wereamp species. Greedy fucks can't settle for just being awesome like the rest of us.

Only wuss vampires are effected by the sun btw. Real vamps laugh at that shit.

Yeah, sun damage bugs me. Fortunately I have god mode on and I have to stay that way because I'm carrying about 5000 pounds and can't move if I were to suddenly be non-godly.

So what you mean is that your a dirty rotten cheater? Good, I'll meet you behind the 7/11 in an hour to fuck the god mode right out of you.

I kinda envy you lot that can play Elder Scrolls games, I always get lost and then bored and then I give up. Then I put in whatever hunting or fishing game I'm playing and go lose myself in a sprawling wildnerness until I come upon my prey and destroy it.

So what you mean is that your a dirty rotten cheater? Good, I'll meet you behind the 7/11 in an hour to fuck the god mode right out of you.

I kinda envy you lot that can play Elder Scrolls games, I always get lost and then bored and then I give up. Then I put in whatever hunting or fishing game I'm playing and go lose myself in a sprawling wildnerness until I come upon my prey and destroy it.

Well, the lost for me is also a problem in this game, but the clairvoyance spell (show a path to the next quest objective) and the flying/walk through walls command get me through a lot.

I started maybe 30 games of Oblivion, but never finished any of them. If there are any oblivion gates in this game, I'm screwed. HATE those.

But so far I keep picking up more quests, though to some extent I can tell what is going to happen.

"So, you want the pieces of Mehrunes Razor?"
"Ooooh, yes, definitely!"
"Okay."

I know something awful is going to happen, c'mon, it's Mehrunes Dagon. So I get them and it is, of course, something awful. Have to kill the guy that asked me to gather the pieces. Like I didn't know that!

I wonder if Oblivion has a Clairvoyance spell, that would help me tremendously. I didn't hate the Oblivion Gates, I just found it rediculous that I could beat them at like level 5. Level 5 heroes do not march into hell and slap demons around.

I wonder if Oblivion has a Clairvoyance spell, that would help me tremendously. I didn't hate the Oblivion Gates, I just found it rediculous that I could beat them at like level 5. Level 5 heroes do not march into hell and slap demons around.

No clairvoyance in Oblivion, alas. And I used so many quest advancing codes that often my games would get ridiculously garbled. But I did love the expansion. I :heart: Sheogorath.

I really love that game and I think it's better than Skyrim in that it had more interesting story lines and better writing.

But I watched someone else finish Oblivion, so I know how it goes. My son finished Skyrim and I supposed I could spoil it, but right now I'm just having fun. Tentatively considering playing another run through after my curiosity is sated.

I just get caught up in the minutiae of getting everything done with crafting. But without that, I lose a sense of accomplishment.

I think Dark Age 2 had a good system where you could just buy kickass gear that leveled with you.

At least I got a full set of self crafted dragonbone now, so I don't look like a model after a rough convention. Discovered I had a belly ring though. Didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back