question for subs :)

CoercedAnon

Really Experienced
ping pong paddle: yea or nay?

the wooden spoon is an ugly thing, the spatula was interesting...

thank you.

I say nay. It's too wide and the handle's too short to be interesting and it's also not heavy enough. I've had two of them fall apart on my ass, split into two between the "layers" after a bit harder slaps.

But certainly give it a go and see if it does it for you. :)

Why not give it a try?

Appeal your question to masochists and you're likely to send a wider net.

actually, seela sort of summed up why i asked lol
:)
i am a huge "what if" person, and like to know how things have worked for others before trying them myself.

thank you!

I say nay. It's too wide and the handle's too short to be interesting and it's also not heavy enough. I've had two of them fall apart on my ass, split into two between the "layers" after a bit harder slaps.

But certainly give it a go and see if it does it for you. :)

thank you...that was one of my "what if" fears, seela...
what if it breaks?
what if i get a splinter?
and the width and handle length making it uninteresting...:) never listed that one under "what if"..
i know it would be faster to just go and try, and thanks to you and spun for suggesting it, but i would rather talk to those who have already and start crossing things off that "what if" list...then try it.

was thinking ping pong because it should be fairly accessible, in terms of buying one, and i am not at the point where i could or would go to a sex or specialty shop (a touch of the shy, unfortunately).

actually, seela sort of summed up why i asked lol
:)
i am a huge "what if" person, and like to know how things have worked for others before trying them myself.

thank you!

That's why I made the masochist comment. Not all masochists are subs, so they might pass right on by this thread without opening it.

ping pong paddle: yea or nay?

the wooden spoon is an ugly thing, the spatula was interesting...

thank you.

I like the ping pong paddle. It hurts just enough when used for spanking, and the nubbed rubber covering feels really interesting rubbed across my skin or, especially, nipples!

i cannot figure out how to change the thread title to include masochists...hopefully some may look and respond anyway.

I like the ping pong paddle. It hurts just enough when used for spanking, and the nubbed rubber covering feels really interesting rubbed across my skin or, especially, nipples!

thank you!
and no breaking or splinters?

the nubbed cover could be interesting. he did that with the metal spatula, which was an unexpected sensation and appreciated!

That's why I made the masochist comment. Not all masochists are subs, so they might pass right on by this thread without opening it.

truly appreciated, spun things, i just cannot figure out how to change it.
i wish i had thought of that when i started the thread.

To me, it seems thart the chief advantages of a ping pong paddle as impact toy are these:
  • Relatively low cost
  • Availability in stores you could visit with your mother
  • Presence of the spongy surface
Chief disadvantages:
  • They're made for striking a ball that weighs only 2.5 grams (less than 1 ounce)
  • The short handle limits the amount of leverage and swing speed
  • Laminated construction isn't very strong

For my money, such a paddle is a wonderful complement to a sturdier paddle in a well-stocked toy chest but wouldn't be the ideal choice for steady use with a partner who enjoys high degrees of impact. A simple paddle like the one shown below would be relatively inexpensive, is long enough to create high swing speed at the tip, and is sturdily made. You can find variants made of very rare - and expensive - woods, but a simple one will do the trick. Note the species of wood vary a great deal in density, and thus weight. Maple is more dense than poplar, and most tropical woods like cocobolo or ebony are much more dense than maple.

In the end, you have to decide what purpose(s) your implement will serve and buy to meet the purpose.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
To me, it seems thart the chief advantages of a ping pong paddle as impact toy are these:
  • Relatively low cost
  • Availability in stores you could visit with your mother
  • Presence of the spongy surface
Chief disadvantages:
  • They're made for striking a ball that weighs only 2.5 grams (less than 1 ounce)
  • The short handle limits the amount of leverage and swing speed
  • Laminated construction isn't very strong

For my money, such a paddle is a wonderful complement to a sturdier paddle in a well-stocked toy chest but wouldn't be the ideal choice for steady use with a partner who enjoys high degrees of impact. A simple paddle like the one shown below would be relatively inexpensive, is long enough to create high swing speed at the tip, and is sturdily made. You can find variants made of very rare - and expensive - woods, but a simple one will do the trick. Note the species of wood vary a great deal in density, and thus weight. Maple is dense than poplar, and most tropical woods like cocobolo or ebony are much more dense than maple.

In the end, you have to decide what purpose(s) your implement will serve and buy to meet the purpose.

i guess it would serve, then, as the purpose is exploration.
i am trying to figure out what i like, and how i like it...and i generally need to be at a certain mental comfort level before trying things.
fantastic info, thank you!

thanks everyone!
i will get one and try it.
if it no longer suits at a later date, then i will update.
bless you! <3 :)

i guess it would serve, then, as the purpose is exploration.
i am trying to figure out what i like, and how i like it...and i generally need to be at a certain mental comfort level before trying things.
fantastic info, thank you!

Absolutely. Besides, one of the most common advantages of the ping pong paddle is that many people already own some so no special purpose is required.

I've played table tennis (league). Your ass is for sure not going to break a carbon fiber tube handle with a heavy blade. If you get spanked with a children's toy, you get children toy results. ;)

I've played table tennis (league). Your ass is for sure not going to break a carbon fiber tube handle with a heavy blade. If you get spanked with a children's toy, you get children toy results. ;)

Well that sounds a lot more interesting for sure. :p

Absolutely. Besides, one of the most common advantages of the ping pong paddle is that many people already own some so no special purpose is required.

i don't suppose a paint stirrer could be a sub for that paddle pic you posted?

clearly i am not actually at any point where i would need to worry about it breaking on impact (though my imagination is trying to convince me otherwise rofl), as we are taking baby steps at this point.

i am trying to walk before running. it is just how i am geared.

thanks again...you folk have been invaluable in my maiden launches ;p

Last edited:
i don't suppose a paint stirrer could be a sub for that paddle pic you posted?

clearly i am not actually at any point where i would need to worry about it breaking on impact (though my imagination is trying to convince me otherwise rofl), as we are taking baby steps at this point.

i am trying to walk before running. it is just how i am geared.

thanks again...you folk have been invaluable in my maiden launches ;p

Paint stirrers work fine and come in rather sturdy sizes too.

Around here, the paint stirrers one gets from the hardware store when we buy paint are very light and wouldn't provide much impact. Now, the beast that P posted is a whole other kettle of toy.

Around here, the paint stirrers one gets from the hardware store when we buy paint are very light and wouldn't provide much impact. Now, the beast that P posted is a whole other kettle of toy.

The free ones here aren't of much use either. There are bigger ones you can buy for the bigger buckets of paint.

I usually use a screwdriver to stir the smaller cans of paint, but that's more of a reason to get spanked, I'm told.

ah, thank you. can't wait to see the confusion at home depot paint department when i ask them "can you show me a range of sturdy paint stirrers? for painting. thick thick paint. (coughs) yeah. thanks."

well, i guess i can pick up the stirrer and the ping pong paddle the same day and really mess around.

<3

ah, thank you. can't wait to see the confusion at home depot paint department when i ask them "can you show me a range of sturdy paint stirrers? for painting. thick thick paint. (coughs) yeah. thanks."

well, i guess i can pick up the stirrer and the ping pong paddle the same day and really mess around.

<3

Or go to a boating store and get a REAL paddle. :D

The free ones here aren't of much use either. There are bigger ones you can buy for the bigger buckets of paint.

I usually use a screwdriver to stir the smaller cans of paint, but that's more of a reason to get spanked, I'm told.

LOL!!!!!!

Back