PVC breath-play session with my new partner...

jonnysimple

Really Experienced
I've had many domination fantasies over the years, never thinking I would have the chance to fulfill them, until last night. Finding a girl/woman who was either into plastic asphyxiation, or willing to participate in a "play" role is nearly impossible, that is until you start looking at the many bdsm related dating/group sites. I've been doing exactly that for the last few years, but the problem is that 99% of the girls in those sites are there either for money, or to latch up with someone who will become their victim through blackmail. There were a few girls whom I conversed with and began to have a mutual trust, one of which stood out. She had a sense of humour, was educated, and had a love for submission. She knew of my intense plastic and asphyxiation fetish, and found it intriguing. She reminded me of a girlfriend I had when I was younger who was a risk taker.

Last summer, I began to see this relationship becoming real. We finally met last September. She is cute, 32 years old, slim like myself, nice hair, etc. We met in a hotel room and I specifically asked her not to bring any purses or pack sacks, in case of concealed cameras. She was just as conditional, insisting to actually book the room and get the key. I agreed to the compromise. We have met up several times since then, becoming more and more comfortable with each other.

We had spoken about our fantasies. Hers was simple restraint and sensory deprivation, whereas I wanted the same, along with plastic breath play. She was very interested in my fantasy, because as she put it; "it is the ultimate submission." She had not done this kind of thing before. We had a relationship by this time, with a common interest in music, both play an instrument, enjoyed each other's conversation, consisting 60% of a non-sexual nature. Funny how things happen in life.

Last night was the night to begin our sexual adventures together. The itinerary was; she arrives at my house at 5pm, we eat supper together, then I show her my "studio." I know it sounds "50 Shades" but there's no other way I could word it. :) After supper, and a little wine (for BOTH our sake) I took her downstairs. Her hand was sweaty from nerves, which she says is something that plagued her during piano recitals for the same reason. I had previously that day setup my new PVC bag and "electric lung pump", described here: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Amazing-plastic-encasement-session. She was impressed by the size of the bag, commenting on the smell of PVC, which she noticed during supper as well. The bag arrived just last week, so it still had a slightly strong PVC odor. I explained the workings and how I used it myself. She was simultaneously impressed, and nervous as hell, indicated by arms folded in front of her the entire time. I fully expected that she would simply leave and not go through with anything, so I wouldn't be disappointed if she had. She asked a few questions like; "show me the air pump" and "can I be tied up when inside the bag?" and "how strong is the plastic?" Folded arms became unfolded and relaxed as we discussed things, and conversation turned to questions relating to the aspects of sexual pleasure; "do you stimulate me or am I doing it myself?" Penetration was an issue for her, as this was too early for her comfort zone, but the trust level was quite high and she was amenable to the possibility. She knew she had many choices in the matter. My hope was that we would perform two sessions; one where I was in control and one with her being the dominant. We began to discuss ideas.

After some time (and a bit more wine) we had our scenarios. It was time to begin. Her hands became sweaty again. She wanted to first take a shower, so I took her upstairs and showed her where things were, gave her a towel, etc. I went back to the basement and took off my clothes leaving just my underwear. She came back a few minutes later wearing my bath robe. It was a slightly awkward moment, not knowing what to say or do, but we laughed. She then took off the robe. Nice body, not perfect, but then again, neither is anyone's :) She was, however, slim and fit, nice beasts, not big, no tan lines, as she is not a sun worshiper, something else we had in common.

I held up the bag entrance while she crawled inside. She said "please be careful and don't do anything stupid." This was certainly not something a "sub" says to a "dom" but then again, we're not professionals in this game, so it doesn't really matter. When inside, I asked her to lay on her stomach so I could secure her arms folded behind her back with a snap fastener, pulled it tight and then secured it around her waist. She flipped over on her back and I put a blindfold on her, so she could experience the sensory deprivation she so likes. I tied her feet together, then her knees. She said "please warn me when the air will be sucked out." I jokingly said; "you will know, don't worry."

The goal of the scenario was to set the air pump timer to blow air for 4 minutes, then suck it out for 30 seconds until the plastic fully encased her, then continue for another 10 seconds, then loop back to 4 minutes of air flow again. If she says the safe-word, I was to immediately reverse the airflow and stop the session. I told her that I was starting the timer (software that controls the air pump) to which she replied "God I'm nervous." Arousing words. During the next 4 minutes, I prepared my masturbator since we agreed that there would be no penetration at this point in our relationship. I watched the laptop screen count down to zero, and it started to suck air out of the bag. I told her, and she started to take in deep breaths. The plastic encased her entire body. I reached over and touched her body from her breasts down to her pubis, where I pushed the plastic into her fold to start pleasuring her, all the meanwhile watching her face to see if she needed something. She thrust her pelvis toward my hand. She exhaled and I could see a brief pulse of fog on the plastic, just as quickly collapsing back on her face as the pump sucked out the air. The timer was almost complete, and she began to struggle, thrashing her head from side to side, so I immediately reversed the pump. Her first words were "Jesus Christ, that was intense." I asked her if she wanted to stop. She replied "no, let's keep going... how are you?" I jokingly told her not to worry about me. She asked "how many more times like this?" I told her several more and then I'll be done. She replied; "that's fine, I'm good." I asked her if I could lay on top of her, to which she said sure, so I got on top of her. The feeling of plastic between her and me was amazing. The cold plastic, and the warmth of her body. I had to be careful however, since the air volume was now much lower than normal, so it would take less than 30 seconds to evacuate the air, and therefore, she would be without air for much longer. The pump switched to vacuum again, but I didn't tell her this time. The plastic collapsed on her in less than 15 seconds this time. I rubbed my penis against her pubis, over and over, all the while carefully watching her face for signs of struggle. I was getting close to orgasm when she began to thrash so much that I fell off, so I immediately reversed the air pump. This time she asked "why did you do that, I was close to orgasm!" Her struggles were born of pleasure. She scolded me; "I didn't say the safe-word!" I learned my lesson. So much for sub/dom play :) That's fine though, life is short, just have fun I say. We resumed, me laying on her, rubbing my penis on her pubis, and when the the pump started to vacuum, I knew I had to wait for her safe-word before taking action. This was as intense as I've ever felt. The plastic was completely encasing her, and the laptop timer still had 35 seconds to go before she would have air. I kept rubbing to which she reciprocated by thrusting toward me. I saw the plastic expand around her head as she let out a large moan of pleasure, so I assumed she was having an orgasm. I saw that she needed air, but didn't want to disappoint her by reversing the pump. I was now in full orgasm, the most intense as I've ever had in my life. She was still orgasming, at least I thought. After a few more seconds, I reversed the pump to fill the bag with air. She was sweaty and slippery. Her first words were "fucking hell, I couldn't say the safe-word." When she began to orgasm, her moan totally emptied her lungs, and since there was no air left, she couldn't speak. Something that neither of us thought about.

I unzipped the bag entrance, crawled in and removed the bindings from her arms and legs, and took off the blindfold, feeling the sweat on her body. She crawled out of the bag and put on my bath robe and went upstairs to clean up a bit. We then talked for an hour or so. She was extremely satisfied, having had an enormous orgasm. For her, it was more about being dominated, and the feeling of the dominant laying on her, feeling the warmth of my body. Not being able to breath was an element of the domination, but wasn't what she liked most about the session. She didn't like that the plastic caused a barrier between our bodies, which lessened the sensation. She wanted more of a physical connection. I suggested that we try the next session with me inside the bag with her. We would both be dominated by the computer, but we quickly realized the incredible risk, since something going wrong meant the possible expiration of two people. Kinks or no kinks, that's not an option. We agreed that the plastic separation was something we'd have to live with.

The next scenario was to be where she had her orgasm, but since this already happened, we just talked for a while longer and then she left. She will think of other scenarios to play with me, and we'll hook up again in one week. I am very happy that she wants to come back and play again.

My play partner called me Tuesday to say that her brain was completely twisted in knots. Our sessions are taking their toll on her. She can't sleep, thinking about our previous session, how she felt, and about things she wants to try with me. She suggested that I was to be inside the bag next time, and that she would be in control of me. I had an experience when I was much younger with a girlfriend who loved risky sex, so that immediately came into my head. I told her of this experience, and the details of what we did together. She was most interested in acting this out. Now I'm the one who's going to have problems sleeping, as this scenario is quite exciting. It involves a 69 position, with me inside the bag, tied up, and pleasuring her with my face, while she pleasures me with her mouth. There is no actual contact with our sexual organs because I'm completely encased in plastic. Add to that, a timer that keeps counting down and putting me into a complete vacuum, and you have the risk factor. My girlfriend at the time loved to torment me this way, ignoring me as she reached orgasm, while I was unable to breath for up to 30 seconds. It was pure nirvana.

Sounds so erotic. Maybe come up with another way to signal other than a word. Shaking her head back and forth maybe? Or arrange for her hands to be in a position so she can use a hand signal.

I had another great experience with my new play partner. Funny how something like absolute domination can grow on a person. She could not stop thinking about it all week, causing her an amount of grief due to missed meetings and a late delivery. It was the same for me, with slightly less consequences, I think mostly due to the age difference and the extra years of wisdom that lets me think more clearly. Sounds presumptuous, sorry.

She arrived at 6pm on Friday, strait from work. She wore leather pants and a wonderful and very soft leather jacket. I was already turned on as she entered the door. We ate supper, had some nice wine, enjoyed some discussion, purely sexual this time, and then made our way downstairs. Her hands were sweaty again, so I asked her if she was nervous. She was indeed, but mostly because of what we discussed of the scenario, whereas she was to be fully submitted with no say in the matter. I had already setup the equipment earlier in the day, along with my updated air pump, which is now completely silent. I demonstrated it to her. She was quite impressed. She went to take a shower, arriving back several minutes later in my bath robe. Her first words were "ok, let's go!" This was a complete turn around from our first meeting the previous weekend.

We recapped the scenario before starting. She asked me to do the same thing as last week, also asking to "play around" with her, but wasn't more specific. I took this as "do things to me that I won't expect." After that, she wanted us to play the scenario we spoke of, where I'm in the bag and we're performing a 69 but with her being outside the bag.

We walked over to the bag spread out on the floor. She opened the entry zipper, made her way inside, and laid on her back waiting for me to begin binding her. I made the mistake of not first inflating the bag, so the soft PVC was stuck together and took some fidgeting to separate for her to enter. It has the same consistency of saran wrap, but much thicker. Once inside, I turned on the air pump to inflate the bag. I asked her if she wanted me to put a gag on her mouth so she couldn't speak to me, but she didn't want to this time. She rolled over so I could fold and tie her hands behind her back, then her feet and her knees, and put a blindfold on her. I made my way out of the bag, zipped it shut, then set the software to run as before. The cycle was 5 minutes of air, then 20 seconds of vacuum to remove all the air, then 15-20 seconds more for her to be fully encased with no air, then back to 5 minutes of air. As usual, it was set to reverse when detecting a loud noise.

For the first cycle, I closely watched the bag fill up until air was leaving the exhaust hole at her feet. I wanted to watch her at the moment of vacuum to see how she reacted to being asphyxiated without me touching her. Fire minutes had expired and the pump reversed, the bag started to deflate. She wasn't aware of this until the plastic touched her breasts. I could see her jump as she realized that it was only seconds before all the air was removed and she was entirely encased in plastic. She took a deep breath and held it. The plastic tightened around her entire body. It would be 20 seconds until air started flowing into the bag. She remained totally still and held her breath. Then she let it out and thrust her pelvis in the air, signalling for me to touch her. I didn't, as I wanted to observe her. She began to need air and I could see her mouth open as she tried to inhale. She turned her head from side to side, and was struggling, pulling on her arm restraints. The pump began to push air back into the bag, and she took several deep breaths. This was incredibly arousing. She asked; "are you here?" I replied; "yup, just observing you for a while."

During our pre-session discussion, she requested that I play with her during the session, so I had to come up with something creative to do. The timer was now counting down from 5 minutes. I took the belt from her pants, commanded her to lift her head, then looped the belt around her neck and pulled it tight. The plastic was tight around her head and face and she was unable to breath. I pushed my finger into the fold of her pubis and immediately felt the wetness of arousal through the plastic. We agreed to no penetration. She let out a command for air, so I quickly took off the belt. When the vacuum started, I commanded her to take a deep breath and lift up her head. I looped the belt around her neck again, this time pulling more plastic with it, then tightened it. She now had enough air around her head to breath for 20 or so seconds. The plastic tightened around her body. I pushed my finger back into her pubis and started rubbing up and down and in small circles. Her breathing quickly became heavy, so I asked her if she wanted me to remove the belt. She said yes, and when I did, the plastic collapsed on her face and head since the vacuum was still on. There were 10 seconds left. She was thrusting her pelvis at this point and I was rubbing her quickly up and down. She said "Air!" (the safe word) so loud that the laptop microphone picked it up and the air pump started. Her first words were; "oh wow, I was so close." I asked her to what? She replied "a huge orgasm." She was beginning to sweat, which was quite arousing.

By this time, she was ready for her first orgasm. I was willing to go for a few more timer cycles. I pushed the plastic down between her legs near her pubis so there was enough room for my penis to fit between her legs and rub against her vagina. I then lay on top of her, which she liked, and pushed my penis between her legs, and slowly started to thrust, being very careful not to orgasm. I held her right breast with one hand. She was thrusting her pelvis with me and began breathing more heavily, so I knew her first orgasm was just around the corner. The vacuum came on and the plastic was collapsing quickly because there was little air in the bag. I told her to be careful since the air was going to be gone soon. She immediately began to orgasm, a huge one, and was letting out moan after moan, until the plastic encased her. She started to panic, thrashing her head from side to side, trying to breath. I immediately reversed the pump. Her first words were; "fucking hell that was amazing." I responded "now it's my turn."

The inside of the bag was dripping with sweat, and she was wet in every respect. I again pushed the plastic between her legs, still slippery with vaginal juices from her orgasm. I pushed my penis between her warm legs and began to thrust. I wanted to wait until the bag was deflated before I orgasmed. The vacuum came on and the plastic started to collapse. I put my lips on hers and felt the plastic being heated by her breath as she exhaled. I pushed down on her mouth as if to kiss her, but she kept pushing me away to avoid having the plastic suck into her mouth as she inhaled. The plastic now encased her entirely and she was trying not to panic so I could orgasm. She tensed her leg muscles so it would be tight for me. I began an amazing orgasm, but she began to struggle, so I triggered the safety, keeping my grip to avoid falling off of her. Air reached her head and she gasped. She orgasmed as well it turns out, which was part of the struggle I was feeling.

I decided to try giving her a third orgasm. I wiped the remains of my orgasm from the plastic and told her that it wasn't over yet. She didn't object. This time, I was not going to reverse the air pump until the time ran out, or she had her orgasm, whichever came first. Once again, I began rubbing her vagina through the plastic with my finger, and she reciprocated by thrusting at a rhythm that I matched. The vacuum came on and I told her that this was the last time. Her breathing was very heavy at this point, so I knew she would not last the 20 seconds without air, but I also knew that I would not let her suffer. She didn't know that. The air was gone and the plastic fully encased her. She began to struggle and yelled "air" but I waited another 2 seconds, then reversed the pump. She didn't orgasm, and she had enough.

I unzipped the bag entrance, untied her, and removed the blindfold. She crawled out of the bag. It was very wet inside, so I took a towel and wiped it down from inside. While I was inside, she zipped it closed wanted to engage the vacuum, but didn't know how. We had a good laugh. Once I finished toweling off the bag, we discussed the next scenario. I was initially not into it, since I had already orgasmed. However, after several minutes of discussion, my arousal level was up again. The scenario was to go like this; I am tied up in the bag, laying face up. She straddles my head so her vagina is on my face, and she puts my penis into her mouth through the plastic. She then thrusts forward and backward using my nose to rub against her clitoris.

Then there's reality. First problem; since my arms are folded behind my back and secured, there is no place for her knees, so she must spread her legs farther apart, but this meant she is completely sitting on my face and I cannot breath. Sounds exciting, but only for the first 10 seconds. Second problem; since the plastic is not fastened to anything, it slips all over the place as she thrusts, and therefore, causes me discomfort due to friction on my face, not to mention leaving marks. Third problem; since she is effectively cutting the bag into two sections with her legs, air flow doesn't evenly distribute into the bag, so I have to wait longer for air when the pump begins to blow.

We managed to solve all problems, except the air flow one, but I simply adjusted the timer accordingly, so it vacuumed for 10 seconds after all the air was removed, instead of 20. To solve the straddle issue, she tied my hands together at the wrists, so that my elbows stuck out further, and she would put her knees into the "socket" between my extended arms and my body. This made it more comfortable for her, and gave her more control over the pressure she exerted on my face with her vagina. The friction issue was solved by rubbing coconut oil on the plastic around my face. I use this for Bulletproof Coffee, so I always have it on hand. We were now ready to begin.

I showed her how to start the software, and I crawled into the bag, she got in with me, tied my hands, my feet, my knees, then gave me a kiss and left the bag. This was the first time we've ever kissed, despite how close we have gotten. She started the software, the air began to flow, and zipped the entrance closed. As I lay there, my penis was as small as a freak'n peanut. I was very nervous. I pointed that out to her, and she had a good laugh. Her words were something like; "don't worry, we'll change that." She said "ready?" I answered; "do I have a choice?" We laughed again. She took some coconut oil in her hands and rubbed it until it was liquid, then put in on the plastic around my face. She also put some on her vagina. She then got into position, putting one knee between my extended elbow arch and my body, then her other knee. I was now staring straight up at her vagina. She adjusted the plastic to have more slack on my face. She then simply lay on me, putting her head down near my pelvis, and held my penis in her hand. The vacuum came on and the air began to leave the bag. It only took a few seconds since she was deflating the bag with her body. I was completely encased now, and I could feel her vagina on my face. My penis was fully enlarged and I started needing air. She began to thrust herself up and down and I kept my head looking up so my nose would stimulate her. I exhaled and felt the air instantly vanish into the vacuum. I tried to make a sound to trigger the air pump, but she was still laying on my entire face. The air begin flowing, and I could feel the lower part of the bag inflating, then soon after, the plastic around my head started to inflate. I took in a huge gulp of air as she was on an upward thrust, which is the only moment my nose and mouth weren't covered. I felt a sudden warmth come over my penis, realizing that it was now in her mouth. This was heaven.

Her thrusts were now becoming quicker, so it seemed that she was getting close to orgasm. I could feel the bag deflating so I took in as much air as I could. It deflated quickly again, so I had more time without air. I needed to be patient as I didn't want to distract her from having a great orgasm, but it was at my own expense. I counted down to see exactly how much time I was without air, and it was around 15 seconds or more. Not too bad, but I knew that heavy breathing would make it difficult as I was closer to orgasm. This though made me even more aroused. Air started rushing back in, and I could feel her hands grabbing my head and her feet pressing on my ears. She pushed her vagina down hard on my face, rubbing up and down, and I could hear the muffled sounds of moaning. She was in full orgasm, and I was in full need of air, so I pushed my head sideways to get away from the plastic and take a breath. She kept having her orgasm for a few more seconds, I could see her hand finishing the job. She got off me, looked at my face and said "oh my god." She was sweaty, and somewhat out of breath. The vacuum came on again and she just sat beside me and watched me while I went through another vacuum cycle. After the air started coming back in, she assumed her position and started to thrust on my face again, this time with more pressure than before. I again felt the warmth of her mouth on my penis, this time with more fervor. She wanted me to have my moment, but also wanted another one for herself. I had to time this right, so that I would orgasm just after a vacuum cycle. This way I'd have 5 full minutes of air. It was difficult since her thrusts were harder, so the moments where I could take in air were less frequent. I could feel myself getting closer as her rhythm was increasing, so the excitement of this made me orgasm as the bag was deflating. She hadn't orgasmed yet, but was close, so I opted to give her more time, but my time was running out very quickly. I could feel her hands grab my head again, pushing herself down hard, and she let out a loud moan this time, which I could barely hear because her feet were covering my hears. Time was up for me, so I jerked up hard to push her off me to get the air that had just started arriving in at my feet. She completed herself with her hand as I gasped for air.

She was ultimately satisfied, as was I. She worried that I suffered, but also felt it to be part of the game. "I was in control" she said. Nothing more arousing than that. This was intense and fun. We talked for an hour before she had to go. She wants to explore other possibilities next time, which we'll discuss together this week. There were a few moments that she wants to explore further, like the added control of the belt around her neck, and the feeling of my penis between her legs, knowing that it couldn't touch her, but still gave her a sensation. I also have some ideas to explore for next time.

Interesting!
And it sounds like you had a great time.

But do be careful not to end up in the headlines/prison/oak box.
The part of not being able to use the safe word, and you not knowing whether she was in trouble or enjoying herself, definitely calls for a review of the procedure.
:eek:

Agreed, but she is never in danger as I very closely monitor the situation from a safe place.

Agreed, but she is never in danger as I very closely monitor the situation from a safe place.

That is good.

Were you in danger, when you handed her the controls?
If the computer had crashed, you fainted and she panicked and left the room, what would your situation be?

Everything is based on trust, and I know her to be quite intelligent and certainly would not run out of the room under any circumstance. As for computers crashing; she simply zips open the bag, or cuts it with a knife, etc. If I worried about any of those things, then I wouldn't begin playing with her in the first place.

Back