Closed as I am bored

Hi

So I have been chatting (online at first and now on the phone) with a lady local to me, and it turned out she wanted to dominate me.

I have never done anything like this but was intrigued, and once we established there would be no severe pain etc I figured I would give it a go.

We are planning to meet one afternoon this coming week. This is where it gets interesting.

She has booked a small meeting room at a local office building and that's where she wants us to meet. She has also ordered me some things for the meet, which arrived to a local parcel collection point yesterday.

When I messaged her to say I had them, she told me to put them on and send her a photo.
Now, I have never done this before, but, it was some open crotch black panties, a fishnet body stocking thing, and a cock ring.

I put it all on, the body stocking took some figuring out lol, and I felt strange, but was hard as a rock.

So her plan is for me to go and meet her wearing all this under my suit. She wants to play out a scenario where the meeting goes awry and she makes me strip and then plans to get me to pleasure her with my tongue only, and she spanks me, degrades me, and pegs me.

Am I mad for agreeing to this. I have to confess I have been hard for days thinking about this new experience.
Sounds like you want to. Are you sexually attracted to her?

Very much so, physically yes, and by her use of words and the manner in which she speaks to me. She is an actual business woman, so its amazing to think she probably wants to do this in a real life situation, but it's unlikely
Sounds like you want to. Are you sexually attracted to her

Trust is the big thing here. Maybe go on a social date first to lay down the ground rules.

Must admit it does sound pretty horny scenario. I've pleasured a mistress with my tongue only and it was a lot of fun. Haven't tried pegging though.

Yeah that's my main concern. Although I think the big part of it for her is the fact that it's our first time meeting, like it probably would be if she had a business meeting with a new client.

I guess due to the location, it's very unlikely anything bad could happen, I just hope she has checked there are no windows, or at least blinds lol.

Sounds like your talking yourself into it.... as you should be.

You only live once and it sounds like you'll have an incredible unforgettable experience.

Considering that women have been chastised for planning to meet someone for drinks in a hotel lobby, I think it’s only fair that you get some rain on your parade or at least some thoughts about safety.

How sure are you about who you will meet there and how sure it will be only her you meet?

How well do you know the place you are meeting her and if not well, how much do you trust her judgement when it comes to safety concerns for both of you? Like you mentioned, privacy is important and only you know how important it is for you.

At least make sure to have someone you can make a safety call to, who knows or at least knows where to find information, if you don’t get back to them as planned.

Also, ”no severe pain etc” is rather relative and vague so perhaps discuss limits and a safe word + using the traffic light system.

Well I think the first point is slightly mad anyway. Everyone is a stranger when they first meet. Life would have ceased to exist if people didn't go and meet people.

I am confident of the location as I am familiar with it, and that I would be in a position to turn around if I arrived and others were in the room in question. I could just not walk through the door.

I am also intelligent enough to not go through with it in a room with open windows where God knows who could be watching.

I have met enough people over the years to know about having a contact phone call etc,

And as for safe words, we are still thrashing out all of the details

Thank you for your concern

I realize I'm late to the party, and the meet may have already happened, but I'll throw my 2 cents out just in case others read this.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. While we hear about women being victimized all the time, it is possible for men to be as well, and by women. Especially if there is any kind of restraint involved.

Be VERY careful. She is NOT the only female dominant out there.

And let's be frank here. She's not domming you. She's topping you. It's a one time thing. Dom(me) and sub relationships are far more complex. And it ain't 50 shades of grey either (which is flat out abuse). Any dom(me) worth their salt is going to first prove that they are worth your submission. Real dom(me)s will EARN it - and the best dom(me)s train for years and often apprentice to learn the skill set.

You may be submitting, and she may be dominating, but it's not Ds by a long shot. You have EVERY right to ask those questions. And I would suggest that you bring up needing a safe phone call. Figure out a person in your life that can be trusted to take a phone call every 15 minutes, since this is a first meet. If that person doesn't get a text by minute 20 and you don't answer the phone by minute 30, then they have instructions to come after you. That's what you NEED. If she doesn't agree to it, then no matter how much this arouses you, you need to think carefully about whether you really trust this person that much. You might be up for a fantastic lay, but you have to live life after. You want a great lay - not a massive regret.

There are a lot of wackos out there - and a lot of people who mistake BDSM for carte blanche abuse, violence, degredagation, and/or anger management. Be careful.

It's an awesome idea, so go for it ...

But before getting into anything with her - meet with her or call her in advance and have a non-formal chat about the whole scene. One very important thing to agree is the safeword (or stopword) that you will use if you feel she seriously crossed your red line ... or if you start feeling physically sick or think you risk to be injured.

Have fun! :)

I realize I'm late to the party, and the meet may have already happened, but I'll throw my 2 cents out just in case others read this.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. While we hear about women being victimized all the time, it is possible for men to be as well, and by women. Especially if there is any kind of restraint involved.

Be VERY careful. She is NOT the only female dominant out there.

And let's be frank here. She's not domming you. She's topping you. It's a one time thing. Dom(me) and sub relationships are far more complex. And it ain't 50 shades of grey either (which is flat out abuse). Any dom(me) worth their salt is going to first prove that they are worth your submission. Real dom(me)s will EARN it - and the best dom(me)s train for years and often apprentice to learn the skill set.

You may be submitting, and she may be dominating, but it's not Ds by a long shot. You have EVERY right to ask those questions. And I would suggest that you bring up needing a safe phone call. Figure out a person in your life that can be trusted to take a phone call every 15 minutes, since this is a first meet. If that person doesn't get a text by minute 20 and you don't answer the phone by minute 30, then they have instructions to come after you. That's what you NEED. If she doesn't agree to it, then no matter how much this arouses you, you need to think carefully about whether you really trust this person that much. You might be up for a fantastic lay, but you have to live life after. You want a great lay - not a massive regret.

There are a lot of wackos out there - and a lot of people who mistake BDSM for carte blanche abuse, violence, degredagation, and/or anger management. Be careful.
GOOD ADVICE !
And goes for both Dom(me) and submissives. As a Dom, I have a few “stories” where things did not go well with a prospective sub.

I understand people are concerned with safety etc.

Me asking if I was mad was more about the experience itself, as dipping a toe in.

But seriously this isn't my first rodeo, and I wasn't asking about how to ensure things are safe. If people read the original post it says we have chatted. I didn't post all the details but we did and have discussed things thoroughly.

Don't presume because someone is having a first experience of a certain nature, that they haven't organised and had meets before. There is a good chance I have more experience than many on here, 27 years I have been meeting, swinging etc singly and as a couple. I know how to make sure things are safe.
I won't be looking at or reading, or updating This thread as too many people jumping to conclusions about my common sense.

I understand people are concerned with safety etc.

Me asking if I was mad was more about the experience itself, as dipping a toe in.

But seriously this isn't my first rodeo, and I wasn't asking about how to ensure things are safe. If people read the original post it says we have chatted. I didn't post all the details but we did and have discussed things thoroughly.

Don't presume because someone is having a first experience of a certain nature, that they haven't organised and had meets before. There is a good chance I have more experience than many on here, 27 years I have been meeting, swinging etc singly and as a couple. I know how to make sure things are safe.
I won't be looking at or reading, or updating This thread as too many people jumping to conclusions about my common sense.

Common sense isn’t common for all. People pointing out hazards isn’t them questioning you it’s concern. It also serves as information for other readers in similar situations, maybe things they didn’t think about.

Last edited:
Why would it be mad, if it weren’t for safety concerns?

The only thing that comes to mind for me, would be a different kind if safety concern, as in ”what if it is a slippery slope, a descent into something I might not want to go back from?”.
I have to admit, for me that’s often a good sized part of the attraction with these things that we do.

Back