Tips on Finding a Genuine Connection?

shy_scarlett

Virgin
Hello everyone,

I am posting because I am finding myself frustrated in trying to find a Daddy Dom. I had an awesome long-term Daddy who passed away unexpectedly. I took over a year to grieve to be ready to move on.

Since then, I have been looking for a Daddy Dom on here. I have spoken to a handful of really nice and respectful people. Thank you to those of you. I am finding it difficult to find someone who genuinely wants to develop a connection. I am demisexual, and need a connection before feeling sexual. I get SO excited when I receive a message from someone who seems like a great fit. Then, it usually turns sexual in a few messages.

Are there any tips/tricks to make some good connections? At this point, I would be okay with just finding some fun people with whom to chat.

Thank you in advance!
Scarlett

Good afternoon Scarlett
I am sure you are going to get hammered with a ton of guys telling you that they are the best daddy ever! With your permission...I would like to PM you and see what we might discuss. YES?
Sir

I think it is quite possible to find real connection here.
I do think it mostly happens by being active on the board and getting to know people as a result rather than as a goal.

As for using this place primarily as a way to find connection with a real partner, it will take a lot of weeding I think, because a lot of people are mostly out to hook up.
While there is nothing wrong with that, the cost-benefit analysis for those people does not usually allow for getting to really know each other first.

Hello everyone,

I am posting because I am finding myself frustrated in trying to find a Daddy Dom. I had an awesome long-term Daddy who passed away unexpectedly. I took over a year to grieve to be ready to move on.

Since then, I have been looking for a Daddy Dom on here. I have spoken to a handful of really nice and respectful people. Thank you to those of you. I am finding it difficult to find someone who genuinely wants to develop a connection. I am demisexual, and need a connection before feeling sexual. I get SO excited when I receive a message from someone who seems like a great fit. Then, it usually turns sexual in a few messages.

Are there any tips/tricks to make some good connections? At this point, I would be okay with just finding some fun people with whom to chat.

Thank you in advance!
Scarlett
I am truly sorry to read this, Scarlett. Wish I could give you BIG gentle HUGG as I know how deep this connection can be....

K. šŸŒ¹

Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance!
Scarlett
It would help yourself if you gave an idea of what your ideal match is. When looking for a connection, it helps people even determine if they should contact you by giving an idea of your interests, your age, what excites you, what turns you off, etc. Also are you looking for an online Daddy, IRL Daddy etc.

It would help yourself if you gave an idea of what your ideal match is. When looking for a connection, it helps people even determine if they should contact you by giving an idea of your interests, your age, what excites you, what turns you off, etc. Also are you looking for an online Daddy, IRL Daddy etc.
Thank you so much for the advice. I will update the personal I have up. It has some but not all of that information.

In the BDSM personal ads.
There are a few groups on Facebook for Daddys and little girls, Daddys and Princess, DDLG, etc. If you google Daddy or DDLG they should come up. I'm on one of these just for fun, and I see ton's of "Daddies" looking for their baby girl or Princess. If you're doing online, you'll have a Daddy in a day. If your doing IRL, then it may take a while to find someone in your area, unless your willing to move. Just be careful, vet these guys. There are a lot of creeps out there looking for a submissive to abuse. I'm sure that's exactly what you don't want. :)

Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance!
Scarlett
Don't bother messaging Dom70. He doesn't want a real connection, just play with no strings attached

Thats very true, IrisAlthea

Everytime someone messages me the first thing I do is I check their Lit posting history. It does say a LOT about people here. I know, I been here for 16 years now..

As for Dom70, I was gonna stay out of this, but I can't anymore as he IS one of nicest caring people I've ever spoke too here on Lit. If you need a friend, good listener, an advice, shoulder to cry on, good laugh, or simple talk to experienced caring Dominant - he IS your guy!

I envy every submissive that lives where he does, as she would be so lucky to call him Dom/Sir/Master/Daddy Dom or whatever - PYL. He is caring, gentle, funny perverted guy with a very firm dominant strike. Could a submissive really wish for more than that? I don't think so. Just my two cents. šŸŒ¹

As for Dom70, I was gonna stay out of this, but I can't anymore as he IS one of nicest caring people I've ever spoke too here on Lit
My point was actually that you donā€™t have to take anyones word for it when it comes to people here, you can take a look and make up your own mind based on your own values and preferences.

Iā€™ve seen people issue warnings about people here that I like and Iā€™ve seen people speak warmly about some that I would prefer to avoid entirely.

Back