Can I get some begging tips?

softcover

booksexual
Basically, my Dom really enjoys making me beg. But, I get stage fright, and I'm kind of a cynic and cringe at myself and get too in my head and shy and end up just saying pretty please or other kind of basic things. I think he likes it more verbose, but I struggle to find the correct words to say. Can anyone give me some lines, tips, or general advice? Thank you.

In my experience, you need to mix a few things, to make begging really work. Apologize, beg, humiliate yourself. I'm with a girl, so I don't beg for cock, but the basic picture could be: On my knees in front of her, please, please fuck me, please let me have your pussy, just let me taste it - I'm sorry, I'm just to horny for you, I can't stop myself - I just can't help it, I'm such a whore, I can't think of anything other than your pussy, please just take me ... and I'll edge closer to her, and grind my cunt on her foot while I continue begging.

I'm kind of a cynic and cringe at myself and get too in my head and shy
I think this is the key - not looking at yourself and the situation from the outside with the cynic mode engaged, because from that perspective some of these things that we do are cringe and silly.

Personally I need a partner who I can look at it like that with and share a meta moment of cringe and laughs but there are times and situations when I need to put that outside meta view away in a box for a while, together with some other parts of me.

Sounds like your Dom needs to take you deeper. It will come easier when you are in sub space.
I'd get you used to being vocal by spanking you. Making you tell me about each slap. Some would be light and teasing. Some would be painful. Even if you were only asking for more or telling me too much.

I am not much of a beggar. It has only happened once - ever. My advice, which I am sure many will disagree with, is to wait until it is genuine and heartfelt. In that moment, whatever comes out of your mouth will be right.

I suppose if your dominant wants to hear more of it, he will have to deny you things that you desperately want.
I kind of feel like that makes sense, sound-wise, but my problem is I'm just naturally kind of shy and timid when put on the spot, and he wants me to beg so I can earn things. There have been times that my begging has not been good enough, so I guess that kind of is adding to my anxiety, too. I'm a pretty self-conscious person.
In my experience, you need to mix a few things, to make begging really work. Apologize, beg, humiliate yourself. I'm with a girl, so I don't beg for cock, but the basic picture could be: On my knees in front of her, please, please fuck me, please let me have your pussy, just let me taste it - I'm sorry, I'm just to horny for you, I can't stop myself - I just can't help it, I'm such a whore, I can't think of anything other than your pussy, please just take me ... and I'll edge closer to her, and grind my cunt on her foot while I continue begging.
Thank you, those are some good tips, and I appreciate the verbiage, that's kind of what I'm looking for. I don't really have a frame of reference of how I am supposed to sound, what I am supposed to say, etc., so thank you for the examples.
I think this is the key - not looking at yourself and the situation from the outside with the cynic mode engaged, because from that perspective some of these things that we do are cringe and silly.

Personally I need a partner who I can look at it like that with and share a meta moment of cringe and laughs but there are times and situations when I need to put that outside meta view away in a box for a while, together with some other parts of me.
Thank you. That's all very true and valid and makes sense. I just want to be better than cringe, you know? I don't want to lose headspace, or make him lose his, either. But maybe he is enjoying my humiliation, I should probably talk to him about what it is he likes and doesn't like about begging.
Sounds like your Dom needs to take you deeper. It will come easier when you are in sub space.
I'd get you used to being vocal by spanking you. Making you tell me about each slap. Some would be light and teasing. Some would be painful. Even if you were only asking for more or telling me too much.
Thank you, that's good advice. I do take time to fall into subspace. I used to fall into it easily with alcohol, but I'm sober now, and it's a lot harder for me to be brave and vocal.

I just want to be better than cringe, you know? I don't want to lose headspace, or make him lose his, either. But maybe he is enjoying my humiliation, I should probably talk to him about what it is he likes and doesn't like about begging.
Definitely talk about what it is he likes about it and decide on what kind of cringe it is you mean.
And I think this ties in with what @kinked_a_bit wrote earlier about begging that is heartfelt.
While I don’t think that it will automatically be right for him, it will be authentic for you

I do take time to fall into subspace. I used to fall into it easily with alcohol, but I'm sober now, and it's a lot harder for me to be brave and vocal.
I think horniness can be a good substitute, when there is a need to forget ones dignity and shutting up the inner eyrolling critic.

I’m all for dignity, self control and stuff but there is a time and a place and a situation/people for everything.
To me it’s a bit like with cats who have a great sense of self-worth and can be super dignified, but at other times can have great fun playing around and being silly and well…cats in heat are not overly focused on dignity.

Basically, my Dom really enjoys making me beg. But, I get stage fright, and I'm kind of a cynic and cringe at myself and get too in my head and shy and end up just saying pretty please or other kind of basic things. I think he likes it more verbose, but I struggle to find the correct words to say. Can anyone give me some lines, tips, or general advice? Thank you.
I am not much of a beggar. It has only happened once - ever. My advice, which I am sure many will disagree with, is to wait until it is genuine and heartfelt. In that moment, whatever comes out of your mouth will be right.

I suppose if your dominant wants to hear more of it, he will have to deny you things that you desperately want.

I don’t buy the idea that “all lives matter.” Nonsense like that is a symptom of our culture’s insistence on exchanging what works for what sounds good.

As a trigger puller for the US Government, I traveled overseas and learned that the world is full of people who desperately need killing.

Then I came home and realized not all of them live abroad.
Softcover;

I hope you never take the advice, nor meet up with a person who post shit like this!

Softcover;

I hope you never take the advice, nor meet up with a person who post shit like this!
So if a person we otherwise disagree with states that grass is green, we have to disagree with that too?
Seems to me that it is well worth to use ones own brain and judgement on what is good advice, based on the actual advice.

So if a person we otherwise disagree with states that grass is green, we have to disagree with that too?
Seems to me that it is well worth to use ones own brain and judgement on what is good advice, based on the actual advice.
You wish to take advice from someone who thinks "people need killing".be my guest. Myself, as I said, I'd highly advice against it.
You decide to meet up with them, well if we see you in the Obits, don't say you weren't warned.

You wish to take advice from someone who thinks "people need killing".be my guest. Myself, as I said, I'd highly advice against it.
You decide to meet up with them, well if we see you in the Obits, don't say you weren't warned.

My point was that it is quite possible to judge any piece of advice (or opinion) on it’s own merit, regardless who it comes from. Personally I think you should, because nice (whatever that means) and even good and wellmeaning people can give bad advice and say stupid things too.

I have no idea why you think anyone is meeting up with anyone, because that is not what was discussed here.

If anyone is meeting up, my unsolicited advice is to remember that you have no idea who they are, based on a few posts here even if they are sugar and spice and all the ”right” opinions and they agree with all the ”right” people.
We only see what people choose to post and what that choice says about them is still a fart in space, compared to the whole unredacted experience.

Completely agree with many here. Has to be genuine and authentic. I think your Dom needs to take time to work you up to the stage of begging....truly asking for what you want, and being consumed by this desire. This way you will not be thinking about what to say or how it looks, you just beg....and plea to get it.
Edging is a good technique for example, so is punishment and reward.

I don’t know. The only time I beg was when I played with daddy and he wouldn’t let me cum. During playtime I had to ask to cum and sometimes daddy would say no. Then I’d beg, “ Please daddy. Daddy please let me cum, please daddy. I’ll be a good girl.” But daddy would still say no. So my begging isn’t terribly creative.

Yes. Like that is a strange thing. 🥱

If you're uncomfortable begging in the moment. Saying things like "Daddy, fuck me." "Please, can I cum." While masturbating, Helped me overcome the awkwardness when asked to beg.
All words that I like to hear from someone. So don’t have stage fright

'Please, please, please, mommy, your sissy sub/girl slave is sincerely begging you to spank her smooth arse until it's red and glowing. Look how your slave has shaved and prepared it for you.' (raises skirt to show thong)

(gets on knees, hands folded and clasped in front) 'Please punish this naughty sub, mommy, s/he only wants to be in your good books. You don't need to ask permission to use or control me. Please put me in my place. I know I was a bad girl/boy. I'm so sorry!' (puts on a puppy dog expression, maybe with tears in eyes)
IMG_4973.jpg

What gets me is more or less orgasm denial. Where Master Jerome gets me incredibly aroused, I have to ask permission to orgasm, and if he says no and withdraws, then I'm begging. When he does this over and over and over, I'm basically screaming on the top of my lungs "please fuck me; please please please fuck my slutty pussy, etc etc The longer this goes on the more begging I have to do

I don’t know. The only time I beg was when I played with daddy and he wouldn’t let me cum. During playtime I had to ask to cum and sometimes daddy would say no. Then I’d beg, “ Please daddy. Daddy please let me cum, please daddy. I’ll be a good girl.” But daddy would still say no. So my begging isn’t terribly creative.
You have to give up on the idea of changing his mind. Stop resisting the experience. Accept the edge as a place you can be. There are worse problems a person can have than to be on the edge of cumming.

I think of the things that would be embarrassing to me if someone heard me say it in public. Or, I think of the things that I am embarrassed of . I then release the tension and get it out of my system in the form of begging. As a straight monogamous man, begging to suck her cock (strapon), or holding my ass cheeks open begging to be pegged are a huge release. Begging for anything is a release, however, I only trust her or complete anonymity.

Back