Pussy worship

Last time, I couldn’t stop eating her pussy. I love it. It’s hard for me to stop even when she demands it. She held my head back and I begged for it. I loved that. I hope she makes me beg to please her again. Makes me feel like a whore.

Last time, I couldn’t stop eating her pussy. I love it. It’s hard for me to stop even when she demands it. She held my head back and I begged for it. I loved that. I hope she makes me beg to please her again. Makes me feel like a whore.
Does she ever force you to lick her butt hole??

Kind of like a drug for me. My mind gets transported to a different world. However, if a man has not shaved or has facial hair he will never get close to my little girly
I had a girlfriend who asked me specially not to shave before we had a date, because she enjoyed that slight roughness stimulation on her inner thighs when I went down to lick her pussy. And I always did lick her pussy.

I had a girlfriend who asked me specially not to shave before we had a date, because she enjoyed that slight roughness stimulation on her inner thighs when I went down to lick her pussy. And I always did lick her pussy.
What a great listener and eater you must be! 😜

There is nothing better than not just eating pussy and drinking the perfect nectar and honey of it...but worshipping it, truly doing so in such a way that we give it the attention and love it deserves and needs. Vaginas give life and they should be worshipped as such.

There is nothing better than not just eating pussy and drinking the perfect nectar and honey of it...but worshipping it, truly doing so in such a way that we give it the attention and love it deserves and needs. Vaginas give life and they should be worshipped as such.
You make a poignant argument on the reason for worshipping a pussy! 😍

Back