Pure Passion

Mmm, I'll take care of those delicious nipples getting them nice and hard...mmmm

That seems to have worked.

Given up on rocking on his lap. In bed now, I'm on my front so I can type, he's just started fucking me from behind.

Looks like you had a good time last night! I love your lingerie collection. Very classy with a surprise down below. Yummy. Definitely good enough to eat.

I agree..

K was wearing a tshirt and a thiong when company arrived on a nice summer nite. She went popped on a pair of shorts and we all enjoyed a round of beers for awhile. She laid out on the couch and was flirting big time with us as us 2 guys sat in the kitchen and talked and drank about hockey. Till she stood up and showed us her thong and we went in to see more. She got attention quickly and we all enjoyed the night with her.

Well, it's been a busy week for me and PF. Now the weekend is here, time to relax and have a bit of fun :)

I've had a few PMs recently asking if PureThrills and I have have fantasised about inviting another man into our bed. Now, generally if we've thought about a threesome it's been with another woman but I'm not sure which I'd prefer so last night we had a test run. I got out my biggest vibrator, a really quite realistic huge cock and some lube. PureThrills is pretty huge himself, as those who've heard my "soundtrack" will have no trouble believing so he's not normally allowed anywhere near my back entrance but last night I got him to take my arse while I fucked my pussy with the vibrator. I have to say that it was far more enjoyable than I expected.

Beautiful pics sounds like you are having a great time x

Beautiful pics sounds like you are having a great time x

Thanks, moocha -- yes we're having a lot of fun, both online and offline.

Here's a pic from one evening this week when PF was a bit tied up :)

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 265
Back