Prostate Massage

Not long at all for me, in my experience, while doing this to a man. but it depends too on the person and their height of arousal. I didn't just start with that. I massaged him to help him relax. With more than my hands. turning him on first before going anyhere near his tush.
Did you look any of this up on the proper way to do it ?

mm, not sure there is a 'proper way' to do.. as all are different.. my experience is some foreplay.. teasing the ring/ a lot. easing in.. so exciting and erotic, slight penetration, slowly with lube ten more , deeper until you hit the spot.. you'll know it be his reaction and then off to the races...

how far in is it...if i put my finger in as far as i can reach is that too far? I normally insert my pointing finger right in as far as i can, have i gone past it?

how far in is it...if i put my finger in as far as i can reach is that too far? I normally insert my pointing finger right in as far as i can, have i gone past it?

That's too far. About 2 inches. Gently curl your finger upwards . You should be able to feel it . Varying degrees of pressure, what your partner is comfortable with, should also help

That's too far. About 2 inches. Gently curl your finger upwards . You should be able to feel it . Varying degrees of pressure, what your partner is comfortable with, should also help

And you WILL know once you hit it :rolleyes:

I agree with the "You WILL know when you hit it"!
If his eyeballs look as if they're going to bug ot, chances are you found it. Also, realize that distance varies with men. Also, the size of the prostate varies. The older the man the easier it is to find.

Ok well, we tried again the other night until it almost became a science experiment :eek: , still couldnt find it. Finger inserted palm facing upwards, curled finger slightly up...did it all the way from deepest position all the way up to the front....Nothing.

How big is this annoying little bloody gland? I mean is it something i might miss or skip over or is it literally the size of a walnut?

Sex will never feel the same again "weep".....i feel like ive failed :(

Never give up. It's like anything in life it takes time to get good at it.
The size depends on the age of the man. The younger he is the more difficult it is to find. You may be stirring up too many sensations and overloading the area. Take it slow and just tease the tissue at first.

Never give up. It's like anything in life it takes time to get good at it.
The size depends on the age of the man. The younger he is the more difficult it is to find. You may be stirring up too many sensations and overloading the area. Take it slow and just tease the tissue at first.

Cant be the age, my partner is 45 lol

Ok well, we tried again the other night until it almost became a science experiment :eek: , still couldnt find it. Finger inserted palm facing upwards, curled finger slightly up...did it all the way from deepest position all the way up to the front....Nothing.

How big is this annoying little bloody gland? I mean is it something i might miss or skip over or is it literally the size of a walnut?

Some are a roundish protrusion and some are an oblong protrusion .each man is different.Like they said age is also a factor. Both of you need to relax and don't rush it . keep in mind the prostate is also behind the rectal wall. So you cannot touch it directly. But enough gentle pressure,depending on what your partner likes will help in finding it.
Do you start right off with that ? Or after you arouse him some ? Don't try so hard you guys will get there

There are many videos and links online for finding your prostate. Do not give up. Here is one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ubLgwP1Uok

Have you been to your Doctor and had a prostate exam? That is usually a yearly thing. If you have had one, remember the feeling.

Also your prostate will be larger when you are turned on and much easier to find.

ES

My ex loved it .Actually opened and lifted his legs for more .I've done it many times. At first he was iffy about trying it. but I assured him I'm very gentle when it comes to certain areas on a man's body. So he agreed to try it.He went nuts. I made him scream.I was so proud of myself. and him for allowing me to do it. I played with the rest of him during this along with a blow job. He was a very happy camper

Wish my wife would try. :(

Got thinking about my last one and DAMN it was GREAT have to do it again. Has anyone cum from just a prostate massage or do you need to have your cock stroked as well?

Got thinking about my last one and DAMN it was GREAT have to do it again. Has anyone cum from just a prostate massage or do you need to have your cock stroked as well?

I have had internal orgasms hands free that led to a rock hard erection that had to be stroked.

Some are a roundish protrusion and some are an oblong protrusion .each man is different.Like they said age is also a factor. Both of you need to relax and don't rush it . keep in mind the prostate is also behind the rectal wall. So you cannot touch it directly. But enough gentle pressure,depending on what your partner likes will help in finding it.
Do you start right off with that ? Or after you arouse him some ? Don't try so hard you guys will get there

for someone who is a CD, fem, and totally enjoys, there is NO question that when it is 'hit' there is no mistaking whatsoever. it would be like the most sensitive clit any woman veer had... you will know...

I used a hitachi magic wand with the prostate/ gspot attachment and didn't have to stroke my cock and that worked well for me. I was surprised for sure.

Ok thanks to your posts and eroticspanks video links I finally got some moans....round of applause....so it is working. My partner who was on hands and knees said he felt like he was coming for ages...but nothing came out...so back to more experimentation. I used a longer tool but definitely found the spot and started by external massage between the balls and anus first....

Ok thanks to your posts and eroticspanks video links I finally got some moans....round of applause....so it is working. My partner who was on hands and knees said he felt like he was coming for ages...but nothing came out...so back to more experimentation. I used a longer tool but definitely found the spot and started by external massage between the balls and anus first....

Yay !!! ;):rose: Maybe if your partner is laying down comfortably and relaxed it may also help.Glad your making progress.

perhaps go just a little deeper, spend more time stimulating the ring and area just inside, maybe find the most external erogenous zone(s), nipple etc.
and start there and keep it going while you start.. Just a thought..

Just remember experimentation is the fun part. If your partner was cumming, that is a good thing, a very good thing. Prostate orgasm for me does not always involve full ejaculation. It is a "leaking" type of cum for me, not your typical powerful spurts.

External Prostate massage is a great way to start out, I feel but remember with any prostate massage make sure you are very excited before you do it.

ES

Back