Prostate Orgasm

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
I been away for awhile from here and just recently started back up. I already collected a shit load of stories to read and trying to force myself to stop looking for more because I have enough to last me months.

With that said I miss something so much that I only done 3x's: prostate orgasm. Now guys let's get a few things straight before you think about contacting me. I am NOT gay or bi-sexual. I love anal play either with myself or another woman (I done both).

First time I had a prostate orgasm it was purely by accident. I came home horny, and bought a new anal toy to mess with. Basically a very small vibrator and I mean small. So I go take a shower, and while in the shower I turn on the toy and put it in my ass. Nothing fancy about this toy but I decide to move it around and then it happens: I hit my prostate. I don't know what made this happen so easily or so powerful but all I know and not realizing it at the time that it was my prostate I hit and I wanted more of that. So I pushed as hard as I could and left the vibrator right on that spot. I won't go into too much detail but I can say the orgasm was nothing like I experienced before. I came so hard I almost dropped to my knees and didn't touch my cock once. In short I didn't even ejaculate, not even sure if I was hard.

Jumping ahead MANY years later I researched for more anal toys and discovered the Aneros. I think that is how it is spelled. I bought many toys from them but the one that is most dearest to my heart is the Vice. That thing I used twice and both times HOLY SHIT! Guys you want multiple orgasms buy that fucking thing!

So I am sitting here on Easter Sunday thinking about some anal play but no lube. So it will have to wait but for months now my ass feels so tight versus how it was then and I know how much it hurts first getting that toy in but once it is in hang on for the ride.

Any others experienced prostate orgasms?

Last edited:
P-gasms are incredible and (even though I am bi), more straight guys need to listen to your testimony! Mine started out much like yours... Full-body, and intense, but no shooting. Once I figured out how to make it happen, I eventually got to the point where the cum just doesn't stop flowing until I can't handle the intensity anymore. Sometimes I'm hard, but often times it'll still happen soft. Depends on the size of the object in my ass. Larger means more intense, but I'm usually soft unless my penis is directly stimulated. Smaller objects (like the aneros or a smaller guy)... I'm usually rock-hard and spraying wildly as it bounces with each spasm. Welcum to the club!

I have had one the first time I tried it with my wife. She used a small plug on me and it was like fireworks. I then bought an Aneros Helix as well as another brand of vibrating P spot stimulator and just cant seem to find the right spot.

I have seen on the Aneros page that it can take months or years to get it right. They recommend 2 - 3 hours weekly and simply don't have enough time to do that. I would be interested to know how long your session lasts.

I am persevering as best I can.

This is something I know about. P orgasms are near and dear to my heart. I gave myself one quite unexpectedly the first time. Rideing my dildo in my bed, bounceing up and down faster and faster, suddenly, WHAM....my ass went into convulsions, the mussles squeezing and milking that cock like CUM baby Cum inside me. I Cried out with lust. Damn it was good. Been chaseing that big O ever since. Sometimes I find it again when the wife peggs me, not always, but I chase that feeling every time I get the chance.

I have had one the first time I tried it with my wife. She used a small plug on me and it was like fireworks. I then bought an Aneros Helix as well as another brand of vibrating P spot stimulator and just cant seem to find the right spot.

I have seen on the Aneros page that it can take months or years to get it right. They recommend 2 - 3 hours weekly and simply don't have enough time to do that. I would be interested to know how long your session lasts.

I am persevering as best I can.
I just bought the vibrating Helix. I can get that one easily in me it’s the Vice which is challenging. As for the hours mentioned the Helix is said to only last two hours. I usually get the orgasms somewhere around 15 to 30 minutes before they start kicking in.

This is something I know about. P orgasms are near and dear to my heart. I gave myself one quite unexpectedly the first time. Rideing my dildo in my bed, bounceing up and down faster and faster, suddenly, WHAM....my ass went into convulsions, the mussles squeezing and milking that cock like CUM baby Cum inside me. I Cried out with lust. Damn it was good. Been chaseing that big O ever since. Sometimes I find it again when the wife peggs me, not always, but I chase that feeling every time I get the chance.
Get the Vice.

I been away for awhile from here and just recently started back up. I already collected a shit load of stories to read and trying to force myself to stop looking for more because I have enough to last me months.

With that said I miss something so much that I only done 3x's: prostate orgasm. Now guys let's get a few things straight before you think about contacting me. I am NOT gay or bi-sexual. I love anal play either with myself or another woman (I done both).

First time I had a prostate orgasm it was purely by accident. I came home horny, and bought a new anal toy to mess with. Basically a very small vibrator and I mean small. So I go take a shower, and while in the shower I turn on the toy and put it in my ass. Nothing fancy about this toy but I decide to move it around and then it happens: I hit my prostate. I don't know what made this happen so easily or so powerful but all I know and not realizing it at the time that it was my prostate I hit and I wanted more of that. So I pushed as hard as I could and left the vibrator right on that spot. I won't go into too much detail but I can say the orgasm was nothing like I experienced before. I came so hard I almost dropped to my knees and didn't touch my cock once. In short I didn't even ejaculate, not even sure if I was hard.

Jumping ahead MANY years later I researched for more anal toys and discovered the Aneros. I think that is how it is spelled. I bought many toys from them but the one that is most dearest to my hard is the Vice. That thing I used twice and both times HOLY SHIT! Guys you want multiple orgasms buy that fucking thing!

So I am sitting here on Easter Sunday thinking about some anal play but no lube. So it will have to wait but for months now my ass feels so tight versus how it was then and I know how much it hurts first getting that toy in but once it is in hang on for the ride.

Any others experienced prostate orgasms?
It need you to be so aroused to reach prostate orgasm. you can not do every time you have something in your ass

Had my first prostate orgasm a number of years ago. I had read about it online and wanted to try it, and had some spare time to play around. I borrowed the bullet vibrator from my dresser drawer and wrapped it in a condom. Then I settled back on the bed and relaxed. It took a little bit to get the bullet in, and a few more minutes to get it in the right place. Then I could tell it was settled and not going to pop out. I clicked around and tried a few of the vibration settings until found a nice, quiet vibe, then slowly stroked my cock, which was only partially hard. Still, it was leaking precum so it was surprisingly slippery. The feeling of the internal vibrations was delicious; It feels liquidy and stimulating. After a long while I felt this quiet relaxation come over the muscles inside, like that same feeling I'd get before a pee. But I also felt an orgasm coming soon. I let things relax and watched a slow stream of cum drip out of my cock. It ran for a few seconds and I was just in this in-between world. I tried to stave off the rest of the orgasm but there was no way to stop it.

When I get extra alone time in the house, I break out the bullet vib and enjoy that liquid feeling. Depending on my other stimulation I either take time to let my cock get hard (which is extra nice with all that slippery precum) or just let the vib do it's thing and cum with a partial.

I'd enjoy trying Aneros products, but I rarely get that much alone time to experiment. I live vicariously through you all.

I have seen on the Aneros page that it can take months or years to get it right.
Well, they're talking specifically about hands-free prostate-only "SuperO's" which don't involve ejaculation or penile stimulation.

It's super easy to experience what the Aneros crowd call "Super T's" which is what they call "traditional" orgasms with ejaculation from prostate stimulation and probably also simultaneous penile stimulation.

Use a lubricated Pringles tube. It’ll make you or your partner shoot a load like a foam fire extinguisher. I should know because I’ve used this method on many of my subs. They love it. It often gives them the munchies.

I bought a non-vibrating Aneros years ago, but despite a lot of attempts I never felt a thing. Might be it was too slim, or maybe the wrong length to hit my prostate. I’ve used many dildos of various sizes and while I love the penetration, stroking and feeling completely filled I still didn’t have a p-gasm.

A couple years ago I tried a rabbit vibe my wife had given up on. It inserts about 3-4 inches and has separate vibes for my ass and perineum. When I turn them on it sends shock waves through my body. Add in some nipple play and my whole body starts contracting. If I just let go I have an amazing full body orgasm without ejaculation. It is the most intense thing I’ve ever experienced!

I wanted to try this afternoon while my wife was out but ran short on time. So I put a remote vibe in my ass and have been playing with the remote for over an hour while driving and grocery shopping (first time I’ve used a remote in public!) Each time I change the vibe pattern my body reacts strongly; my abdomen and groin contract, my breathing becomes like shallow panting. I’m loving it. Probably will keep edging like this until the battery dies.

I bought a non-vibrating Aneros years ago, but despite a lot of attempts I never felt a thing. Might be it was too slim, or maybe the wrong length to hit my prostate. I’ve used many dildos of various sizes and while I love the penetration, stroking and feeling completely filled I still didn’t have a p-gasm.

A couple years ago I tried a rabbit vibe my wife had given up on. It inserts about 3-4 inches and has separate vibes for my ass and perineum. When I turn them on it sends shock waves through my body. Add in some nipple play and my whole body starts contracting. If I just let go I have an amazing full body orgasm without ejaculation. It is the most intense thing I’ve ever experienced!

I wanted to try this afternoon while my wife was out but ran short on time. So I put a remote vibe in my ass and have been playing with the remote for over an hour while driving and grocery shopping (first time I’ve used a remote in public!) Each time I change the vibe pattern my body reacts strongly; my abdomen and groin contract, my breathing becomes like shallow panting. I’m loving it. Probably will keep edging like this until the battery dies.
I too have the non vibrating ones. Feels good being inside but never orgasmed from them unless direct stimulation.

Now the vibrating ones. HOLY SHIT!

Prostate orgasms are great. I’ve never done solo play. Ive only had experience with my wife stimulating my prostate. I would think iTs more arousing with a partner. It adds a lot to the experience.

Prostate orgasms are great. I’ve never done solo play. Ive only had experience with my wife stimulating my prostate. I would think iTs more arousing with a partner. It adds a lot to the experience.
Try the Aneros Vice. Then tell me which is better.

Try the Aneros Vice. Then tell me which is better.

by myself, or my wife stimulating my prostate while giving me a bj. By myself or, my wife wearing a strapon pegging Me missionary. By myself, or me on my hands and knees pressed up against the headboard with my wife pushing into me.

Im glad that you enjoy your aneros and that you can experience a prostate orgasm from it. But I believe it would be a step backwards for me.

by myself, or my wife stimulating my prostate while giving me a bj. By myself or, my wife wearing a strapon pegging Me missionary. By myself, or me on my hands and knees pressed up against the headboard with my wife pushing into me.

Im glad that you enjoy your aneros and that you can experience a prostate orgasm from it. But I believe it would be a step backwards for me.
That’s the thing. When I am doing my Aneros I want no one there. No physical stimulation and quiet. Just me and the toy laying in bed letting the vibrations do its magic.

That’s the thing. When I am doing my Aneros I want no one there. No physical stimulation and quiet. Just me and the toy laying in bed letting the vibrations do its magic.

I guess having a partner is part of the magic for me. What do to think about.

Back