Prostate Orgasm

I've gotten close but still haven't had the big one like I've read about and seen in vids but either with help or by myself I will experience it one day lol
If at first you don't succeed...

Try playing second base

Or, y'know, keep trying. It's all good fun. We're seeing some blanket statements here - you have to do this, that, or the other, they're dry or they don't count...

Your body, your life, your pleasure, your joy. Do what feels good, and don't worry if that does or doesn't 'count' as a prostate orgasm...

My girl friend liked me drained before group play. When bottoming I will leak and shake during a climax. Since I love to bottom, I can go all night and being drained ahead of time keeps me limp for her bulls. Plus I focus on oral better at the same time.

I would love to be able to cum hands free. I’ve tried or been pegged or played anally at least 100 - 150 times.

I’ve cum hands-free two of those times. One the very first time my wife pegged me (like 10 yo) and once two years ago. It still feels good, but I’d love to have it happen again…

I have tried being high, not cumming for weeks, putting a band around my dick and balls, long times, short times, having my wife massage my prostate, long thrusts, short thrusts, aneros, vibrators, dildos.

It’s fun to try but I wish I could find the magical equation so I can replicate it!

I bought a thrusting vibrating anal toy and tried anal play for the first time at 50 yrs old. At first it felt...interesting. Not like jacking off - but why would it? It was...enjoyable but I couldn't quite explain the feeling. It was enjoyable enough that I kept playing even though I felt nowhere along the road to orgasm.
Then I found a way, sitting up, on my back, on my bed, to wedge it in place while jacking off. Kinda deep...(This vibrator was about the same size as my dick - 6" but thinner). I wiggled my hips and - WOW! Just WOW! I flexed my hips like I was fucking and...Whoa! I had thought I was the edging king prior to this. I had thought I knew how to make myself feel good with my hour long edging sessions... Nope. I knew nothing. Jacking off as I wedge/fucked myself? AH.MAZ.ING! I found myself panting and whimpering. Mmmmmmm. WTF? Oh my...

Intense deep orgasm. When I came, I shot with great power. And great volume. Did I say "Intense". I did it twice that evening and they were both the best orgasms I'd ever had. PERIOD.

Now - obviously - I'm curious to bottom; something I never had any interest at all in trying previously.

After reading many posts from people on here, I guess I was very lucky the first time. I had a Domme that brought me to her well-equipped dungeon and fucked me to a hands-free orgasm my first time in her love swing.

She did a couple of things that may help others on here. First, she talked to me the entire time having me tell her what I was feeling. She told me how it would feel when she got to my prostate and sure enough that was correct. Another thing she did was use a cockring. It focused me more on the sensations inside vs how my dick felt. She got me very hard first, then put on the cock ring. That made it easier for her to touch my prostate because it gets larger when I am aroused. Plus touching my prostate hurts when I am not turned on, for example, at a doctor's visit.

The rest was seeing her fucking me was such a sexy visual. Eventually, she had an orgasm doing it and that really got me on edge. I was ready to cum but the cockring was still on. She took it off and I came after about 3 deep thrusts. It was VERY intense and I screamed out like a woman.

I saw her several times after that and each time she made me cum hands-free. I think it was mainly due to her skill at pegging. She knew my spot and how to milk it!

I remember seeing her a month after our first time together. We did the normal stuff enema, foreplay, etc. Once I was naked and she was ready to enter me, I was rock hard--memories of our last time. She didn't put the cockring on me to prove a point--that I would not last without it--and sure enough, I started cumming after about 2 minutes of fucking. Premature prostate orgasm? She kept fucking me until I came again.
ES

After reading many posts from people on here, I guess I was very lucky the first time. I had a Domme that brought me to her well-equipped dungeon and fucked me to a hands-free orgasm my first time in her love swing.

She did a couple of things that may help others on here. First, she talked to me the entire time having me tell her what I was feeling. She told me how it would feel when she got to my prostate and sure enough that was correct. Another thing she did was use a cockring. It focused me more on the sensations inside vs how my dick felt. She got me very hard first, then put on the cock ring. That made it easier for her to touch my prostate because it gets larger when I am aroused. Plus touching my prostate hurts when I am not turned on, for example, at a doctor's visit.

The rest was seeing her fucking me was such a sexy visual. Eventually, she had an orgasm doing it and that really got me on edge. I was ready to cum but the cockring was still on. She took it off and I came after about 3 deep thrusts. It was VERY intense and I screamed out like a woman.

I saw her several times after that and each time she made me cum hands-free. I think it was mainly due to her skill at pegging. She knew my spot and how to milk it!

I remember seeing her a month after our first time together. We did the normal stuff enema, foreplay, etc. Once I was naked and she was ready to enter me, I was rock hard--memories of our last time. She didn't put the cockring on me to prove a point--that I would not last without it--and sure enough, I started cumming after about 2 minutes of fucking. Premature prostate orgasm? She kept fucking me until I came again.
ES

Oh, what i would do to find a woman like this. i wish you could share her contact info...i need to be nurtured and milked..... : )

Has to be a awesome feeling to cum hands free I would be grinning so much watching my cock unload by it’s self like a proud Poppa ❤️❤️❤️

I do think it is important to mention that not all prostate orgasms are the same. Some are very intense and pleasurable, others are not. This is true with hands-free orgasms too. For example, I have had a mini spurt while being fucked. It was hands-free and it felt good but it was gone as fast as it arrived.
ES

I have the Helix Syn V and have only used it a few times.

I've found some lovely spots but couldn't sustain them. Their forum suggests to be aroused when inserting the device but no matter how "in the mood" I am, arousal escapes me and I just end up looking for a good spot. If I directly stimulate my penis, I can get it up but holding it is yet another challenge.

How important is it to be erect when putting the toy in?

I have the Helix Syn V and have only used it a few times.

I've found some lovely spots but couldn't sustain them. Their forum suggests to be aroused when inserting the device but no matter how "in the mood" I am, arousal escapes me and I just end up looking for a good spot. If I directly stimulate my penis, I can get it up but holding it is yet another challenge.

How important is it to be erect when putting the toy in?
No need to be erect. Being horny seems to help getting it in less painfully I found.

Update on anal sex toy research. I learned of the Lovesense toy but there is reviews of it breaking.

For the Helix vibrating Aneros it isn’t cutting the mustard. I have gotten a few small prostate orgasms from it but nothing like what I get from the Vice. I guess I just need to get used to putting the Vice in because so far nothing compares.

Not done it for a while but I have a nice toy that gives me a prostate orgasm almost every time!!!
Find the amount of precum in the build up is incredible as well

I remember the first time I ever fucked a guy. His wife had been pegging him for a while, and he was curious about how a real cock would feel, so she asked me if I would do him (I had been having threesomes with them for several months).

I bent him over the back of the couch and went to work on him. He came, hands free. It made a mess of the back of the couch, but the wife loved watching him taken by another man.

I remember the first time I ever fucked a guy. His wife had been pegging him for a while, and he was curious about how a real cock would feel, so she asked me if I would do him (I had been having threesomes with them for several months).

I bent him over the back of the couch and went to work on him. He came, hands free. It made a mess of the back of the couch, but the wife loved watching him taken by another man.
Did you fuck him again or just that one time? Did he say he enjoyed it? What did the wife say?
ES

Back