Prostate Orgasm

Did you fuck him again or just that one time? Did he say he enjoyed it? What did the wife say?
ES
He was a stud (bigger cock than me), but all three of us realized he was a bi sexual bottom also. Our throuple lasted for almost two years until I transferred, and his wife and I made at least one night a week all about him, his pleasure and teaching him how to pleasure another man. The rest of the time it was he and I rocking her world.

Update on anal sex toy research. I learned of the Lovesense toy but there is reviews of it breaking.

For the Helix vibrating Aneros it isn’t cutting the mustard. I have gotten a few small prostate orgasms from it but nothing like what I get from the Vice. I guess I just need to get used to putting the Vice in because so far nothing compares.

I haven't been able to get anything out of the Helix either. Just cannot make it work. I figured even if I didn't get off, I'd have at least found a good spot, but no. Last time I tried, I had to physically manipulate it to get anything remotely interesting.

https://evolvednovelties.com/playboy-come-hither/

Just bought this one to replace the first "massager" I bought. The first one didn't hit my spot and produced the wrong kind of sensations.

The Helix also misses the mark. I'm hoping to find the right spot with this one. The remote is a nice feature since I don't have to reach down and disturb whatever position the toy is in to change modes/speeds. Instead of just vibrating/pulsing it wiggles like a a finger to actually "tap" the prostate. I just need to find it.

This process has been disappointing and frustrating. I wish I had the time to actually play but I only get about an hour a week to experiment.

Any others experienced prostate orgasms?
In late December 2020 and early January 2021 I experienced a series of very intense fantasies, several a day, during the day, during the night. They were accompanied by what felt like an orgasm, but no genital involvement. The major muscles of my thighs, sometimes, and othertimes of my torso contracted visibly. This lasted for several weeks, and a couple of people online suggested that it was a "hormone storm," and advised me to tell my PCP. I did, and I think she agreed. The phenomenon faded.

This is what it felt like: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/rawediblekronosaurus

The thing is, I'm female, and at the time I was 76.

https://evolvednovelties.com/playboy-come-hither/

Just bought this one to replace the first "massager" I bought. The first one didn't hit my spot and produced the wrong kind of sensations.

The Helix also misses the mark. I'm hoping to find the right spot with this one. The remote is a nice feature since I don't have to reach down and disturb whatever position the toy is in to change modes/speeds. Instead of just vibrating/pulsing it wiggles like a a finger to actually "tap" the prostate. I just need to find it.

This process has been disappointing and frustrating. I wish I had the time to actually play but I only get about an hour a week to experiment.
It’s frustrating trying to figure out what works and what doesn’t.I had about given up on it.

Details.... or it didn't happen ;)
It took a hour or so of playing to get it just tight,there was a ton of pre cum,then a while later it just started dumping out,like everything it seemed.I’ll add,you MUST be totally relaxed and have your mind empty

Hit a good spot today but THE spot. Felt a little precum leak out but nothing spectacular. Got bored and finished off manually.

Hit a good spot today but THE spot. Felt a little precum leak out but nothing spectacular. Got bored and finished off manually.
Great you found the spot.

I may be crazy but I think the prostate orgasm is similar to the female orgasm. I will explain. First, you must be really turned on for it to happen, both body and mind ready. (You can't just rub one out.) So that means a lot of foreplay. Next, the stimulation needs to be varied and gradual. Sometimes the stim that gets you close is not the stim needed to get you over the edge. The actual orgasm spreads throughout the body starting in your crotch area. Each orgasm is not the same, some are mild, and others are very intense. Once you get to the point of having prostate orgasms, your body remembers and it is much easier to achieve.

When you do prostate play next time, I would plan at least 2 hours of time. That does not include foreplay.

Get a room or place that is private with no distractions. Pets, kids, etc.

Do an enema or make sure you are clean so you can feel everything inserted.

I am not sure what people have said about "hands-free" orgasms. Using your hand to get yourself aroused, during play to keep an erection, and to bring yourself to the edge is okay and a great help to play.

During play, you may feel yourself get close to orgasm several times but not get there. Don't worry, it will eventually happen, however, you may need to change the stimulation. What got you there may not propel you over the edge.

If you feel like it's not going to happen, using your hand to finish is a great idea and will still give you a good orgasm, especially if you are doing the prostate stim at the same time. In some cases, you are actually having a prostate orgasm and a regular one(ejaculation from manual) at the same time, you just don't notice it because of the intensity.

I hope this helps. Just my thoughts. I know everyone is different.
ES

I may be crazy but I think the prostate orgasm is similar to the female orgasm. I will explain. First, you must be really turned on for it to happen, both body and mind ready. (You can't just rub one out.) So that means a lot of foreplay. Next, the stimulation needs to be varied and gradual. Sometimes the stim that gets you close is not the stim needed to get you over the edge. The actual orgasm spreads throughout the body starting in your crotch area. Each orgasm is not the same, some are mild, and others are very intense. Once you get to the point of having prostate orgasms, your body remembers and it is much easier to achieve.
My post.I beg to differ. Being a female who has experienced an orgasm almost certainly do to a storm of testosterone. See my post earlier in this thread. A typical female organism involves contractions in the genital area. The orgasm I experienced several times, did not. It involved contractions of the thigh and pelvic and abdominal muscles (different combinations at different times). I do agree about the degree of stimulation required (in normal circumstances). But a prostate orgasm doesn't start at your crotch. Anyway, as I experienced the testosterone storm. And check out the video in my post. (Not of me...)

My post.I beg to differ. Being a female who has experienced an orgasm almost certainly do to a storm of testosterone. See my post earlier in this thread. A typical female organism involves contractions in the genital area. The orgasm I experienced several times, did not. It involved contractions of the thigh and pelvic and abdominal muscles (different combinations at different times). I do agree about the degree of stimulation required (in normal circumstances). But a prostate orgasm doesn't start at your crotch. Anyway, as I experienced the testosterone storm. And check out the video in my post. (Not of me...)
I guess you can call me crazy like I said, or just wrong:)

And I get that everyone is different. I am trying to come up with ideas that help the guys out there who are trying for the elusive prostate orgasm.

My prostate orgasms start in the crotch area with a warm feeling that spreads throughout my body. In some cases, it continues to a full-blown orgasm with anal contractions--amazing to watch/feel I have been told by my Domme fucking me with a strapon--and strong ejaculations.

ES

When my prostate orgasms happen they just appear. No buildup just my body reacting as one unit. Sometimes my hips thrust on their own and sometimes my shoulders and head lift off the bed and I feel myself making an O face. The sensations just build from there and it is one after the other. And if you are lucky you get that one big huge final O and that makes it all worth it. Then just like that it is over.

Great you found the spot.

When you do prostate play next time, I would plan at least 2 hours of time. That does not include foreplay.

Get a room or place that is private with no distractions. Pets, kids, etc.

Do an enema or make sure you are clean so you can feel everything inserted.

I am not sure what people have said about "hands-free" orgasms. Using your hand to get yourself aroused, during play to keep an erection, and to bring yourself to the edge is okay and a great help to play.

During play, you may feel yourself get close to orgasm several times but not get there. Don't worry, it will eventually happen, however, you may need to change the stimulation. What got you there may not propel you over the edge.

If you feel like it's not going to happen, using your hand to finish is a great idea and will still give you a good orgasm, especially if you are doing the prostate stim at the same time. In some cases, you are actually having a prostate orgasm and a regular one(ejaculation from manual) at the same time, you just don't notice it because of the intensity.

I hope this helps. Just my thoughts. I know everyone is different.
ES

I get one day a week to play and I don't always even have time for that. 2 hours is a big ask.

The last time I did it, I actually worked myself up prior to inserting and found it difficult to maintain a hard on.

I do notice a big difference in the ejaculate between just stroking and stroking with the massager going. I may need to use this approach while chasing the hands free result. So far, the only way I think I know I've found my prostate is by the intense feeling in my cock that is somewhere between needing to pee and ready to cum. I've only really gotten that when flaccid though.

I been away for awhile from here and just recently started back up. I already collected a shit load of stories to read and trying to force myself to stop looking for more because I have enough to last me months.

With that said I miss something so much that I only done 3x's: prostate orgasm. Now guys let's get a few things straight before you think about contacting me. I am NOT gay or bi-sexual. I love anal play either with myself or another woman (I done both).

First time I had a prostate orgasm it was purely by accident. I came home horny, and bought a new anal toy to mess with. Basically a very small vibrator and I mean small. So I go take a shower, and while in the shower I turn on the toy and put it in my ass. Nothing fancy about this toy but I decide to move it around and then it happens: I hit my prostate. I don't know what made this happen so easily or so powerful but all I know and not realizing it at the time that it was my prostate I hit and I wanted more of that. So I pushed as hard as I could and left the vibrator right on that spot. I won't go into too much detail but I can say the orgasm was nothing like I experienced before. I came so hard I almost dropped to my knees and didn't touch my cock once. In short I didn't even ejaculate, not even sure if I was hard.

Jumping ahead MANY years later I researched for more anal toys and discovered the Aneros. I think that is how it is spelled. I bought many toys from them but the one that is most dearest to my heart is the Vice. That thing I used twice and both times HOLY SHIT! Guys you want multiple orgasms buy that fucking thing!

So I am sitting here on Easter Sunday thinking about some anal play but no lube. So it will have to wait but for months now my ass feels so tight versus how it was then and I know how much it hurts first getting that toy in but once it is in hang on for the ride.

Any others experienced prostate orgasms?
I have been married for 30 years, and a Hot Wife for all but 2 of those years. Since I made my husband a cuckold (his suggestion, btw) he only ever experiences prostate orgasm. I milk him weekly on a Saturday afternoon, always to a ruined orgasm. It usually takes between 15 and 20 minutes to drain him fully. I also peg him regularly, but he is under strict instructions to warn me when he is on the edge. He's allowed one cum a week, and if he cums when I'm pegging him, his Saturday afternoon milking is cancelled. This is all consensual, and we both love our chosen roles with our lifestyle.

I get one day a week to play and I don't always even have time for that. 2 hours is a big ask.

The last time I did it, I actually worked myself up prior to inserting and found it difficult to maintain a hard on.

I do notice a big difference in the ejaculate between just stroking and stroking with the massager going. I may need to use this approach while chasing the hands free result. So far, the only way I think I know I've found my prostate is by the intense feeling in my cock that is somewhere between needing to pee and ready to cum. I've only really gotten that when flaccid though.
I get it that 2 hours is a lot. Work with the time you have and it sounds like you are getting close. Needing to pee is a good sign and make sure you have emptied your bladder prior and cleaned out your backside.

I rarely keep an erection throughout prostate play. However, when I start it is important because my prostate is easier to touch when I am excited. Yes, the same is true for me. If I am doing prostate play and stroking my dick, the ejaculation and orgasm are stronger, and I even squirt further. So consider bringing yourself to the edge of orgasm with your hand and then continue prostate play for a while and then back to your hand. Remember to use lots of lube.

ES

Back