Proposed Bill Would Require Women To Ask Men's Permission To Have An Abortion

This is a very confusing thread. It is about an, apparently, non-existing law and a proposed bill, but no actual law. Except for some people being opposed to abortion, there is no disagreement among anybody. So, then, what is the arguing about? :confused:

This is a very confusing thread. It is about an, apparently, non-existing law and a proposed bill, but no actual law. Except for some people being opposed to abortion, there is no disagreement among anybody. So, then, what is the arguing about? :confused:

BBS wanted to argue about the proposed bill (that LJ opposes) and is further miffed to find out that LJ also did her homework for her and revealed his legwork that the proposed bill's authors are using spurious claims about a non-existing law in support of their bill.

All pretty interesting in a "watching pigeons squabble over bread-crumbs" sort of way.

BBS wanted to argue about the proposed bill (that LJ opposes) and is further miffed to find out that LJ also did her homework for her and revealed his legwork that the proposed bill's authors are using spurious claims about a non-existing law in support of their bill.

All pretty interesting in a "watching pigeons squabble over bread-crumbs" sort of way.

LT opposes vasectomies being enforced.. that's what made him discover the law in the first place

now that he's learned that the vasectomies are false.. he's kind of upset at the rest of the law.. but still really upset at the vasectomies

LT opposes vasectomies being enforced.. that's what made him discover the law in the first place

now that he's learned that the vasectomies are false.. he's kind of upset at the rest of the law.. but still really upset at the vasectomies

Reading wasn't an easy subject for you was it?

You know- those tests where you read a couple of paragraphs and then you are supposed to pick which answer best describes what is being said?

Even when you know for sure that you sounded out each and every word correctly, that test key was always wrong wasn't it?

Comprehension takes concentration.

You didn't read my post where I quoted the actual wording of the bill that was submitted to the state legislator.

I guess your tiny dick and fat gut got in the way of reading again.

You can read the actual wording of the bill in post #3.

This chart is a bit old (2011) but it gives you a pretty good idea in that MO is the second most difficult state to get a legal medical procedure in.

Last edited:
You didn't read my post where I quoted the actual wording of the bill that was submitted to the state legislator.

I guess your tiny dick and fat gut got in the way of reading again.

You can read the actual wording of the bill in post #3.

This chart is a bit old (2011) but it gives you a pretty good idea in that MO is the second most difficult state to get a legal medical procedure in.

You are certifiably insane.

No one is talking about the merits of the bill.

At 150 lbs, how big a gut do you think I have? By the by...I am not showing you my dick.

No, that's not what made me discover the law in the first place.

What made me discover the law was a headline saying the Repigs were planning a law requiring women to get their husbands' permission for abortions.

This is not even close to true and you're just making up lies, like you always do.

This is about a stupid new proposed law which happens to be based on some Republican idiot's false premises.

And now it's about you being a fucking lying shitstain.

Regardless of whether the law would be fair or not if the magic truth fairies could enforce it, I wonder how he proposes that such a law be enforced in the real world. Sounds like a giant headache.

I doubt there are very many who favor vasectomies being enforced. That sounds like the disgraced opinion of Eugenics. :eek:

Our country

When will women learn that our country was founded by men, for men and against women. Nowhere in our Constitution does it ever mention women even though it mentions "We the people." It was not until the 1900's that women became anything more tan chattel in the eyes of the law. If a woman inherited property if she was single at the time then the moment she married it became the husbands. If she was married at the time of inheritance her inheritance automatically became her husbands. Her husband could sell her inheritance then abandon her leaving her homeless and penniless.
All of our rape and spousal abuse laws were written by a majority consisting of mostly men as are our abortion laws so is it any wonder why women feel that they are not being treated equally as men.

I doubt there are very many who favor vasectomies being enforced. That sounds like the disgraced opinion of Eugenics. :eek:
The problem here is that badbabysitter is a flat out liar.

What made me discover the news story of a Republican trying to pass a law making women seek their husband's permission for an abortion

was the news story of a Republican trying to pass a law making women seek their husband's permission for an abortion.

The vasectomy thing was buried deeper in the story.

But badbabysitter is a feminist and being a feminist, she's got to lie to make things look favorable for her.

Back