Post Your ONE & ONLY...(or two..or twenty :D)

you could lead by example... :p
I agree with you...I vote MysticMan gets 'em off!

Urgghh. I don't really do pics anymore. Hence why I've had the same av forever.

I did give it a go then, for you two. But I just couldn't hack it. I'm not an exhibitionist at the moment. :p

Maybe another day...

Can one not appreciate gifts without the obligation of reciprocation? I do treasure your's with utmost appreciation...

I did give it a go then, for you two. But I just couldn't hack it. I'm not an exhibitionist at the moment. :p

Maybe another day...

Can one not appreciate gifts without the obligation of reciprocation? I do treasure your's with utmost appreciation...

well duh... of course... didn't mean to pressure ya!! but if you are gonna tell slinger to show his stuff... you should too! :kiss:

and the avatar is great... don't mess with something great.

well duh... of course... didn't mean to pressure ya!! but if you are gonna tell slinger to show his stuff... you should too! :kiss:

and the avatar is great... don't mess with something great.

Leave me alone! Haha :D

I'm just trying to encourage the guys to show as much as the girls. It's only fair.

Sorry if it's hypocritical pursuasion. :p

And thanks for your compliments. Your's is purdy darn purdy too! And those other pics I've managed to dotted around. :devil: Many thankyou's!

Sorry for clogging the thread with photoless posts. I'm a chatty mu'fucker. Tehe!

Last edited:
guys... can you not do this on OSW's thread...

i don't know what all went down... work it out in a PM please or just let it go? :kiss:

Thank you Joy. :kiss:

Really great pics everyone....and yea, guys are encouraged to post also (remember it doesn't have to be your JUNK !!! :rolleyes:)...you guys have a slew of cheerleaders here.

As for Neak...he is a prankster, posts with a bit of sarcasm, and so far has just been nice....I'm sure it wasn't meant to insult ... (shit he posted a note saying basically that I'd shaved my underarms on the beach cuz there was hairy looking seaweed in the background !!! :eek:) Anyway....live and let live . :kiss:

Maybe another day...

Aw..just teasing! Your av is great...why show more when what you already have on display is pretty close to being perfect? :kiss:

shit he posted a note saying basically that I'd shaved my underarms on the beach cuz there was hairy looking seaweed in the background !!! )

Ahhh, never said that.......you have me confused with someone else....:confused:

[/COLOR][/I][/B]

You're welcome honey... I'd hope someone would do the same for my thread...

i learned when my mom passed almost two years ago that life is too short to sweat the small stuff...

and to stop and think about why something happen... the asshole who cuts you off in traffic.... just got a call that his 8 yr old was in an accident.... the really loud teenager giggling on her phone at the mall... just got asked out for the first time... i could go on and on...

we just have too much fun around this place to not try and avoid drama.

My join date is 3-2012 but i've been around since 2008... i've seen my share of drama around here.

Really great pics everyone....and yea, guys are encouraged to post also (remember it doesn't have to be your JUNK !!! :rolleyes:)...you guys have a slew of cheerleaders here.

As for Neak...he is a prankster, posts with a bit of sarcasm, and so far has just been nice....I'm sure it wasn't meant to insult ... (shit he posted a note saying basically that I'd shaved my underarms on the beach cuz there was hairy looking seaweed in the background !!! :eek:) Anyway....live and let live . :kiss:

I just think he could exercise a little sensitivity when women are putting themselves out there like that. It's not easy to do. But yeah, I'm sure he's not a Hitler.

He does seem to think that pricks have tongues though. :D
:confused:

Anyway. Lets forget about all that and get feast on some lovely Litster boobies! :p

Aw..just teasing! Your av is great...why show more when what you already have on display is pretty close to being perfect? :kiss:

Awwww. So sweet. :eek:
And don't worry, you didn't upset me. I just felt bad not having any input on this thread.

Thanks for your pics too! That av has had my mind racing on a fair few occasions! :devil:
And the profile pic to boot! My mouth is moist for more....

In the spirit of solidarity ;)

No reposting please

Hot image was here

Oooh sweet lord!

*Fall to my knees*

Thankyou, thankyou!

May I never utter a word in controversy again...

EDIT
our bewbies are almost together!!! :D

True... A little closer wouldn't hurt. Especially if someone too a pic. Anyone else feeling a collaboration? :devil:

Last edited:
In the spirit of solidarity ;)

No reposting please

Loving your "solidarity" :D

Oooh sweet lord!

*Fall to my knees*

Thankyou, thankyou!

May I never utter a word in controversy again...

EDIT

True... A little closer wouldn't hurt. Especially if someone too a pic. Anyone else feeling a collaboration? :devil:

goodgurlgetsbad great pic, thanks for sharing that.

THANKS for your votes- I think I'm a size bigger now - :eek:

Back