Post your latest fantasies/ideas here?

My really wild fantasy right now? Having someone come in and do the deep cleaning, like baseboards and windows.

I also have another idea that I'm excited to try out.

My sub has always had very stubborn orgasms. The record for her quickest one ever was about 20 minutes, and the record for getting her to a second orgasm was nearly an hour. I recently purchased a fucking machine, and discovered that the combination of that steadily and rhythmically pounding her while she has a vibrator on her clit can get her there in less than 3 minutes, and she can be on her third orgasm by the 20 minute mark. I've gotten her up to 6 in a row before she finally started fighting me and begging me to stop, and the whole thing took less than an hour.

Since that whole process is fully automated, I'm thinking about strapping her down nice and tight so she can't squirm away, blindfolding her, gagging her, putting headphones on her with a hypnotic recording looping, setting up the toys, and then just kicking back and enjoying the show. I'll do a bit of reading while keeping a close eye on her, every now and then giving her random, unexpected sensations, a whip, a feather, an ice cube, hot wax, a wartenberg wheel. I figure I'll leave her like that for a good 3 hours or so :devil:

D(.)(.)

Since that whole process is fully automated, I'm thinking about strapping her down nice and tight so she can't squirm away, blindfolding her, gagging her, putting headphones on her with a hypnotic recording looping, setting up the toys, and then just kicking back and enjoying the show. I'll do a bit of reading while keeping a close eye on her, every now and then giving her random, unexpected sensations, a whip, a feather, an ice cube, hot wax, a wartenberg wheel. I figure I'll leave her like that for a good 3 hours or so :devil:
D(.)(.)-------------- My new fantasy is to be your grandmother and be laying beside her having the same things done. Please no gag. :kiss:

Latest fantasy that came to mind today is having a female toy sub. She and I are asked by my Daddy to offer our pussies to him. We bend over for him, no panties on. And he asks which of us is enjoying pleasing him the most. So he inspects both of us, he checks who is wetter.

Back