Post here if you just jacked or jilled off to Liz Vegas

great thread

Really? Mind if I ask what you like about it so much?

I don't want anyone to think I'm some sort of egotistical bitch. I mean, I'm honored and very flattered that it got started and that you're all so open and honest and yes, even pervy, but my ego truly isn't so gi-normous that I need so much flattery. I do secretly pop in and look at all the posts all the time though. I just don't know what to say to any of you except thanks I guess :kiss: :kiss:

Really? Mind if I ask what you like about it so much?

I don't want anyone to think I'm some sort of egotistical bitch. I mean, I'm honored and very flattered that it got started and that you're all so open and honest and yes, even pervy, but my ego truly isn't so gi-normous that I need so much flattery. I do secretly pop in and look at all the posts all the time though. I just don't know what to say to any of you except thanks I guess :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks Liz.
Everyone, let's have one roundof applause for our Dr. Here :rose:

Chalk up another one for me..!

What would be really hot though Liz, is if you yourself ever posted on here saying you just jilled off to your sexy self :D

OMG - I totally forgot about this thread!

Really? I never jill-off to myself though, sweetie. Do you mean I should post whenever I jill-off to anything?

(like the other day when I went for a long overdue, amazingly mind blowing ride on my sybbie? :D )

Really? I never jill-off to myself though, sweetie. Do you mean I should post whenever I jill-off to anything?

(like the other day when I went for a long overdue, amazingly mind blowing ride on my sybbie? :D )

I'm going to now!:devil:;):rose::rose:

I for one would love to hear all the "stimulating" details of your sybbie rides. :D :devil:

Your post about the Sybbie the other day did cause a rise for me and I stroked to the thought of the fun you'd be having. I'm sure it was quite the sight and just as arousing to hear your reactions :devil:

Your post about the Sybbie the other day did cause a rise for me and I stroked to the thought of the fun you'd be having. I'm sure it was quite the sight and just as arousing to hear your reactions :devil:

Let's just say it's a good thing summer has hit here in Vegas and the windows were closed and the A/C is on because otherwise my neighbors may have thought I was being murdered lol

Let's just say it's a good thing summer has hit here in Vegas and the windows were closed and the A/C is on because otherwise my neighbors may have thought I was being murdered lol

Oh the thoughts running through my mind now Liz.... when's the next ride? I'm going to have make a few more posts in this thread :devil:

You don't own a mirror?!??

Well then shouldn't there be several hundred posts on this thread then? LOL

I don't know what to think of this .... on the one hand it's quite flattering

.... on the other I want to start a thread like this for some of my gfs on here and see what they think of it

... and on the other hand (;) ) what if this thread totally dies?? That would be so embarrassing .... for me, not you! :eek:

Thanks for being so honest though Vince. I appreciate the tribute. (I guess :D)

If people are really going to be as honest as you though, I'd really like to know what it is that I posted that turned them (and you) on so much :D

btw I got asked by someone who saw this thread to post a few old "reminder pics" of some of my previous avatars and profile pics. So, okay, for the time being anyway:

lol

That last pic- I would totally jack off to that. *shrugs*

You're a fucking hottie, Liz

Back