Post here if you just jacked or jilled off to Liz Vegas

I have not - I didn't realize she was sharing those kinds of pictures with us! Why am I always the last to the party?

Got some work....errr....play to do this weekend!

Of course yes !!! Every of her posts is always hot :) thank you Liz!
Well, the post with her pic in the Pervy things thread is simply amazing.

Ohh are we also telling about what we were thinking when we jizzed or maybe is that for PMs or other threads.

Btw Liz, don't you worry, this thread is not dying anytime soon.

It seems she is beautiful, I don't doubt it, but I also noted in her profile once that she said not all of the pictures were of her. So I guess I don't really know what she looks like.

It doesn't matter. The Zinc Experiment was awesome. (A group effort, but still.) The idea of it had me going for weeks, and none of my fantasies were actually about Liz, just about the situations she inspired.

I seriously never knew there were so many foot perverts out there in the world! LOL

(or is it just here on Lit?)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well then shouldn't there be several hundred posts on this thread then? LOL

I don't know what to think of this .... on the one hand it's quite flattering

.... on the other I want to start a thread like this for some of my gfs on here and see what they think of it

... and on the other hand (;) ) what if this thread totally dies?? That would be so embarrassing .... for me, not you! :eek:

Thanks for being so honest though Vince. I appreciate the tribute. (I guess :D)

If people are really going to be as honest as you though, I'd really like to know what it is that I posted that turned them (and you) on so much :D

btw I got asked by someone who saw this thread to post a few old "reminder pics" of some of my previous avatars and profile pics. So, okay, for the time being anyway:
I do everytime I see her cute feet

That zinc thread did it for me. Thank you very much. :devil:

Nice story...

I haven't told this one before because it just happened a couple of weeks ago and I didn't want the guy to possibly figure out who it was if he happens to be a member or a lurker on here.

Short version:

I was riding my sybbie for the first time in months and OMG was I ever having a wonderful time! :D

But before I went totally over the edge the doorbell rang. I froze and turned my sybbie off (they're pretty loud and have a pretty distinctive sound for those of you who haven't heard one in action before)

The doorbell rang again so I got up and peaked outside my bedroom window. There was a delivery truck in front of our house (I won't say which service - so don't ask). Normally, they ring once and if I don't answer they just leave whatever it is they're delivering.

Of course, not this time though - which meant whatever it was needed to be signed for. Ugh, right?

So I go downstairs in what amounts to my pj's and he rings the doorbell a third time. I literally shout "I'm coming!" which puts a huge guilty smile on my face just as I open the door.

Of course it's one of the regular (rather cute) drivers who normally I chat with and as I'm signing for one of my husband's wine club shipments, I catch a reflection of myself in our glass screen door. My hair's a mess, I'm barefoot, in a full body sweat and my nipples are as hard as bullets.

I asked if he'd mind carrying the case of wine inside for me. He didn't. Then we had an awkward pause, I briefly thought about confessing what I had been doing when he rang the bell but just said 'thanks' instead. He said 'no problem' and 'have a nice day' or something like that.

After he left I locked the door and went back upstairs grinning to myself the whole time wondering what he must of been thinking.

Then I hopped back on my sybbie, turned her back on (slowly at first) and probably about five minutes after the delivery guy left had like six or seven of my biggest toe curling orgasms of the year so far!

I just did

Yes, i just found this thread and i could not hold back any longer. You are a very sexy woman. And the delivery story was enough to pop and nice load on my chest.
Thanks....

Back