Poppy's Fortress & Sanctuary for All GB Random Targets

poppy1963 said:
Still standin'...just sayin'... :catroar:

:rose:

Poppy it's truly reprehensible that you think you should go right back to playing games and emoting all over the fuckin place after faking your death on lit two days before Christmas.

That is sad... and indicative of your mental health.

I sincerely hope you talk to a professional.

_geisha_ said:
Poppy it's truly reprehensible that you think you should go right back to playing games and emoting all over the fuckin place after faking your death on lit two days before Christmas.

That is sad... and indicative of your mental health.

I sincerely hope you talk to a professional.

There was no faked death...only me in a crazed drunken state saying I believed it was going to happen. When it didn't happen, I came back and said so and made my apologies and explanations.

poppy1963 said:
There was no faked death...only me in a crazed drunken state saying I believed it was going to happen. When it didn't happen, I came back and said so and made my apologies and explanations.

So what happened? How did you get out of the hospital? Why did your sister say you weren't going to get better? Why does Krav Maga say he talked to your sister? Why do you say no one talked to you or your sister except for Bronzeage talking to you? Where is your sister now? Why are you all alone again after being released from teh hospital with a deathly illness so soon?

_geisha_ said:
So what happened? How did you get out of the hospital? Why did your sister say you weren't going to get better? Why does Krav Maga say he talked to your sister? Why do you say no one talked to you or your sister except for Bronzeage talking to you? Where is your sister now? Why are you all alone again after being released from teh hospital with a deathly illness so soon?

I am no longer drunk and crazed...and I will not share one more bit of my privacy on this Board. Finale on that.

poppy1963 said:
I am no longer drunk and crazed...and I will not share one more bit of my privacy on this Board. Finale on that.

Pretty much my point exactly.

You and your friend both need help, Poppy. Both of you do.

Those are some valid questions though poppy and because you've constantly skirted around them instead of just laying it all out other people have taken your crap and continue to do so.
Your right, it is your business but your chose to confide in Krav and then in a drunken state post tidbits and half truths all over a thread you created.
Spence & Krav was out of their minds with worry.
After all that you come back and make claims what makes them out to be total bullshitters and yet you STILL won't answer everyones questions.
What is it? you got dragged down and you don't want to be there alone or something?
I honestly thought better of you and expected you to clear this up properly, for all those concerned.
Other than that, take care of yourself

I put this thread to rest a while back...but it's not gone. Here it comes as a PSA just as a reminder that these things do continue to happen.

There are some people from "chat" who are getting the "treatment". It's not YOU newbs....it's THEM. :D

Last edited:
Back