Poppy's Fortress & Sanctuary for All GB Random Targets

Spence99 said:
Wow, amazing.

It truly is! And it's a self-perpetuating protected sanctuary! Rarely touched by evil hands. :D

The wee folk had a hand in making that so.

I am forever grateful to them! So smart...

:catroar:

Spence99 said:
I seek shelter from what troubles me.

Poppy sees there is a guest in the Fortress and scurries to see how she can help.

Welcome, Spence!~ Welcome to the Fortress! Come in. Come in. What troubles you? How can we help you? Your safety and well-being are of top attention here!

poppy1963 said:
Poppy sees there is a guest in the Fortress and scurries to see how she can help.

Welcome, Spence!~ Welcome to the Fortress! Come in. Come in. What troubles you? How can we help you? Your safety and well-being are of top attention here!

I'm really not feeling well. I don't know what it is. I'm tired. I'm cranky. I'm distracted. I think I need to slow things down a little. Back to the basics.

Any advice for me? And yes, I'm being serious.

Spence99 said:
I'm really not feeling well. I don't know what it is. I'm tired. I'm cranky. I'm distracted. I think I need to slow things down a little. Back to the basics.

Any advice for me? And yes, I'm being serious.

Holiday Syndrome? Movin' too fast? You certainly are a multi-tasker when you are on the Boards here and in PM's and all...Whew. Hard to keep up with ya!

poppy1963 said:
Holiday Syndrome? Movin' too fast? You certainly are a multi-tasker when you are on the Boards here and in PM's and all...Whew. Hard to keep up with ya!

I really meant in life. It's funny. I'm bored out of my skull right now, but I feel distracted.

I just don't feel, with it. It's hard to explain. Ask me about Christmas and I shrug. Ask me about hockey and I shrug. I can't get a handle on it.

Spence99 said:
I really meant in life. It's funny. I'm bored out of my skull right now, but I feel distracted.

I just don't feel, with it. It's hard to explain. Ask me about Christmas and I shrug. Ask me about hockey and I shrug. I can't get a handle on it.

I meant in life too...All I know is your behavior here. And if you are movin' this fast and sleeping less and all that...it can have an effect. Have their been changes recently in your life? Made any big decisions? Are their "anniversary" dates this month for losses in your life? Do you have mood changes normally this time of year? So many questions...

If you are restless and down...check out some webites for info on depression. Also if you're not feeling well physically...time to get a physical...this may be the first step to take actually. When did you see the doc last?

poppy1963 said:
I meant in life too...All I know is your behavior here. And if you are movin' this fast and sleeping less and all that...it can have an effect. Have their been changes recently in your life? Made any big decisions? Are their "anniversary" dates this month for losses in your life? Do you have mood changes normally this time of year? So many questions...

If you are restless and down...check out some webites for info on depression. Also if you're not feeling well physically...time to get a physical...this may be the first step to take actually. When did you see the doc last?

I don't have a doctor. I'm in Canada. Our health care system is equally inaccessible to all.

There have been big changes throughout this year. Most of them for the better. Both personally and professionally. It's almost like, my battles are over. Now I'm looking around thinking: "what the hell am I going to do now?"

I don't think I'm depressed. I'm just bored and in need of a project.

Spence99 said:
I don't have a doctor. I'm in Canada. Our health care system is equally inaccessible to all.

There have been big changes throughout this year. Most of them for the better. Both personally and professionally. It's almost like, my battles are over. Now I'm looking around thinking: "what the hell am I going to do now?"

I don't think I'm depressed. I'm just bored and in need of a project.

Well, I could be biased in my looking for such...since I worked in the field so long and know how sneaky it is.

Get thee a project then, man! See if it helps!

poppy1963 said:
Well, I could be biased in my looking for such...since I worked in the field so long and know how sneaky it is.

Get thee a project then, man! See if it helps!

I plan to! I plan to. I shouldn't be complaining. There's so many people in this world with so many troubles. Who am I to feel down or sad?

Spence99 said:
I plan to! I plan to. I shouldn't be complaining. There's so many people in this world with so many troubles. Who am I to feel down or sad?

Eh...we all have times like that! But if pulling yourself up by the bootstraps don't work...it's usually because the body's acting wacky.

So..PULL YOURSELF UP by the BOOTSTRAPS and if that doesn't work, let me know.

hee hee! :rose: :) :kiss:

poppy1963 said:
Eh...we all have times like that! But if pulling yourself up by the bootstraps don't work...it's usually because the body's acting wacky.

So..PULL YOURSELF UP by the BOOTSTRAPS and if that doesn't work, let me know.

hee hee! :rose: :) :kiss:

I'll figure something out. It's not the end of the world. I'm sure I will live.

poppy1963 said:
I'm sure ya will...

I'm perking up already. And you know what I realized? I haven't had a cup of tea for a few days. I'm a regular tea drinker. I might just make one right now.

Is this the place one comes for Sanctuary ?

If so, what is the fee?..............

garbage can said:

Welcome! Come in, garby! Nice to see you...:)

No fee...all free!

:kiss:

garbage can said:

Hey, I hope you can bring a sense of happiness here! I'm sure I will be able to tomorrow.

garbage can said:
Well thank you poppy...... free drinks too...?....................... :kiss:

All you have to do here...is think about what you want...and it's there!

Wouldn't that be great??? :)

poppy1963 said:
All you have to do here...is think about what you want...and it's there!

Wouldn't that be great??? :)
*chuckle*.... Kind've like "wish upon a star" huh?

Where do I start..... decisions, decisions................ ;)

Back