Poppy's Fortress & Sanctuary for All GB Random Targets

poppy1963

Born Yesterday
Hee Hee...

heh heh...

There are many secret rooms here for you to take some sanctuary in...the ravers may come but they won't be able to find you unless you let them...

And when they come in....they make the Fortress stronger for us all!

Welcome ALL!

:rose:

MagicFortressEntrance.jpg

Magic Fortress Entrance - INSTANTLY ACCESSIBLE

Walk, run, dance, or fly right in whenever you need a place to rest from attackers on The General Board.​

Last edited:
Poppy's Fortress & Sanctuary

The Fortress is located on the far wilding side of Papin's Forest completely at the farthest reaches from Poppy's Castle for the Wayward Knight or Wench. It borders the dark side of Papin's Forest and is instantly accessible just by thinking about the Fortress.

An instant-access entry is available on the first post here so there's no waiting! We aim to please and keep you safe and sound. Nothing really bad can happen to you here...and there are friends here who will support you...comfort you....entertain you...and more!

:rose: :catroar: :devil: :catroar: :rose:

PoppysFortress.jpg

Source for Photo

DOBBIE/DOBBIN (English Springer Spaniel)
Dobbie is a county boy who is used to plenty of space and activity. He is 3 years old and is Liver and White. Dobbie is castle-trained and fine with children but has some trouble getting on with other dogs. He has done well with sheep – this is probably because they are not afraid of him and don’t run. It is not an indication that he would be safe in a field of sheep.

He has been known to retrieve his past masters' chickens but has not yet hurt one. however this does need to be discouraged. He travels well in the carriage and being a rural boy is rarely on the lead. However his recall is good unless he has his nose down and he is not too bad on the lead. Dobbie needs a county home he is not used to traffic, neighbours or lots of noise and crowds.

077f1241.jpg

Note: This thread will be bumped frequently by the creator of it.

:)

Last edited:
morewickedfun said:
Awww such a nice place you have here.

Thank you for your support. It will be a GREAT FORTRESS when I'm through building it!!! Please feel free to drop by anytime and visit.

SpeX125 said:
If I may,I'd like to drop in occasionally,to view the tapestries.

That would be most mahvelous, SpeX! I'll be sure to furnish the Fortress with some. It will be furnished eventually! What FUN!

Dobbin, the dog, bounds in and jumps on SpeX...

077f1241.jpg

"He needs some better manners, too...." :(

:D

poppy1963 said:
That would be most mahvelous, SpeX! I'll be sure to furnish the Fortress with some. It will be furnished eventually! What FUN!

Dobbin, the dog, bounds in and jumps on SpeX...

077f1241.jpg

"He needs some better manners, too...." :(

Down boy!*wipes off dogslobber*
Isn't 'Dobbin',a horse's name?

SpeX125 said:
Down boy!*wipes off dogslobber*
Isn't 'Dobbin',a horse's name?

That was his name when I adopted him...I will bring his info here soon...it's at the Castle. He was born on a farm...mostly sheep there....he had trouble with an older dog but didn't seem to with the sheep.

He's done quite well at the Castle but is young and still a bit....exuberant!

Leverage said:
Just don't put me too close to mwf...bad things are bound to happen. ;)

lol...she may "drop by" sometimes...but I doubt she will stay any length of time!

An instant-access entry was installed on the first post...it's magical so all ya gotta do is think it and you're there. :D

poppy1963 said:
lol...she may "drop by" sometimes...but I doubt she will stay any length of time!

An instant-access entry was installed on the first post...it's magical so all ya gotta do is think it and you're there. :D
Don't put me near the L, he makes me vomit......

Sapper coming through.

Don't mind me.

And that's not a trebuchet on the front lawn.
It's a really big see-saw.

Have you ever considered the advantages of vinyl siding?

Covers unsightly weather damage, never paint again and it hoses clean.

Welcome to all the curious and the potential guests! Here are some treats for you...Scones, Clotted Cream, Devonshire Cream and Tea...please help yourself!​

190910625_fb211f3887_m.jpg
clotted-cream.jpg

*inspects the drains*

*makes sure there's an aqequate supply of dry straw for sleeping on*

Do we have a muck wagon?

Oscuridad said:
*inspects the drains*

*makes sure there's an aqequate supply of dry straw for sleeping on*

Do we have a muck wagon?

Thank you! Thank you! Those are good things to attend to, Oscuridad!

Yes, we have a muck wagon...:) But we only have that for emergencies. We have "wee folk" here who make muck disappear....but sometimes they wander away and are unaccounted for...for days. It happens with the wee folk in Papin's Forest.

bronzeage said:
Have you ever considered the advantages of vinyl siding?

Covers unsightly weather damage, never paint again and it hoses clean.

LOL...but I rarely "clean" the chisled rock...:)

Welcome!

KravMaga said:
Don't put me near the L, he makes me vomit......

I have put you two as far away from each other as I possibly can!!! This is a fortress of safety not of war...I can only hope for respect from my friends on that...not from anyone else...though I hope others will also respect it. :rose:

poppy1963 said:
Thank you! Thank you! Those are good things to attend to, Oscuridad!

Yes, we have a muck wagon...:) But we only have that for emergencies. We have "wee folk" here who make muck disappear....but sometimes they wander away and are unaccounted for...for days. It happens with the wee folk in Papin's Forest.

*organizes a proper labor union for the "wee folk"*

Back