Poppy's Fortress & Sanctuary for All GB Random Targets

Don't be confused, you will figure it out sooner or later on your own. Trust me on this.

Just a reminder...Fortress & Sanctuary still operating! Come one and all as needed or desired... :rose:

Hello out there! Just a little bump in case there's trouble anywhere today!

:)

:rose:

Floating up...2nd time! (only 1 more will be forthcoming this afternoon...then victims will have to find this on their own today)

A Poppy Public Service Announcement

Final pass through for the Fortress today...watch out newcomers...the beasties are loose tonight!

:)

<--- sneaks in through an unlocked side door and goes wandering in search of the library. Smells icky rosemary chicken instead. Shit, I'm lost already! :/

stirbird said:
<--- sneaks in through an unlocked side door and goes wandering in search of the library. Smells icky rosemary chicken instead. Shit, I'm lost already! :/

"Hey! Welcome, friend!" Runs over and hugs stirbird whether she wants a hug or not.

"What brings you to the Fortress? Is someone messing with you? :mad: Or is this just a social call? Here's the library...right here..." *Pushes door to library open*

Cool Library link & project by these students!

"You know...I smell rosemary, too! Was Hikari here? I didn't see her..."

Last edited:
poppy1963 said:
"Hey! Welcome, friend!" Runs over and hugs stirbird whether she wants a hug or not.

"What brings you to the Fortress? Is someone messing with you? :mad: Or is this just a social call? Here's the library...right here..." *Pushes door to library open* Cool Library link & project by these students!

"You know...I smell rosemary, too! Was Hikari here? I didn't see her..."

Aww, I always want hugs, Poppy. :) My tank's been empty for years

The messing happened in the past. All the usual subjects that go after you. Standard vicious playground bullying of the "new kid." (shrug) I've got over 100 gb'ers on ignore, probably.

As always, so-called "friends" of mine with influence in this place who could have alleviated some of the pain (like the time when obesity-girl, whoops, I mean geisha-girl, lol, laid into me so viciously and sarcastically when I admitted in the JOL that I didn't masturbate much anymore due to being inconsolable after the death of my husband) stood back and watched me be torn to pieces by the sharks, never lifting a hand in my defense. (I have very poor taste in friends.)

Same story on the bdsm board, although if anything, they were even more vicious with the group moderator's master hatefully attacking my master when he was only three months in the grave and leading the whole sick gang over there on a witch hunt against me when I tried to defend the love of my life. (shrug) Such is life and such is the smallness of most human hearts. I haven't been kicked recently, (I think the bullies got wise to the fact that I always kick back--HARD), but I haven't been showing much vulnerability lately either. Just isn't worth being real on this particular piece of online cowpie.

I have a very long memory as far as these things are concerned, however, and my bitterness (more toward my "friends" than the standard, boring bullies who pull the same old tedious crap with everyone) overwhelms me at times, so a place like yours is more than welcome. Especially if it has a nice quiet library where I can rest and recover! :)

Until I quoted you I didn't realize you'd sent me a link. How interesting! I will go explore it today.

As for Hikari, well, I sure hope she shows up. The playground bullies and emotionally flatulant target her at times.

Hey, was my message too heavy for your fortress? :( I was just venting a little.

Aww, I always want hugs, Poppy. :) My tank's been empty for years. HUGS x 10

The messing happened in the past. All the usual subjects that go after you. Standard vicious playground bullying of the "new kid." (shrug) I've got over 100 gb'ers on ignore, probably. I only have 2 right now...it's been quiet! :)

As always, so-called "friends" of mine with influence in this place who could have alleviated some of the pain (like the time when obesity-girl, whoops, I mean geisha-girl, lol, laid into me so viciously and sarcastically when I admitted in the JOL that I didn't masturbate much anymore due to being inconsolable after the death of my husband) stood back and watched me be torn to pieces by the sharks, never lifting a hand in my defense. (I have very poor taste in friends.) A scenario like that is inconceivable to me even after some of my experiences here. I have had some people pm me with support but stay out of it on the board.

Same story on the bdsm board, although if anything, they were even more vicious with the group moderator's master hatefully attacking my master when he was only three months in the grave and leading the whole sick gang over there on a witch hunt against me when I tried to defend the love of my life. (shrug) Such is life and such is the smallness of most human hearts. I haven't been kicked recently, (I think the bullies got wise to the fact that I always kick back--HARD), but I haven't been showing much vulnerability lately either. Just isn't worth being real on this particular piece of online cowpie. I think you are wonderful and colorful and strangely compelling with your fetishes and funny!!!! I am so sorry for the loss of your husband and what happened here...did he post here? Did people know him and have some grudge?

I have a very long memory as far as these things are concerned, however, and my bitterness (more toward my "friends" than the standard, boring bullies who pull the same old tedious crap with everyone) overwhelms me at times, so a place like yours is more than welcome. Especially if it has a nice quiet library where I can rest and recover! :) Please come often and if you have suggestions for me to make it more comfy like the Library one...these are welcome. I just get sidetracked alot from both the castle and the fortress!

Until I quoted you I didn't realize you'd sent me a link. How interesting! I will go explore it today.

As for Hikari, well, I sure hope she shows up. The playground bullies and emotionally flatulant target her at times. She seems to handle herself well and the rosemary chicken was tasty!

I am sorry it took me too long to respond...Once I started drinking a bit of wine for Rum Night...I got sidetracked again. Please forgive my delay! :rose:

stirbird said:
Thanks for responding, kiddo. :) I was worried I had offended you!

My god no...and I am sorry to have offended you in any way!

I love your new sig line...the tone is more cynical than I'm used to seeing from you but it's really funny with those links the way you did them. :D *claps*

Well, you didn't offend me, either, so I think we're square. :)

"It's all bad..." has been my sigline for a very long time. It's my attempt to counteract a false pop-culture saying that I really don't like. It never occurred to me to connect it to the colors! Must do something about that!

stirbird said:
Aww, I always want hugs, Poppy. :) My tank's been empty for years

The messing happened in the past. All the usual subjects that go after you. Standard vicious playground bullying of the "new kid." (shrug) I've got over 100 gb'ers on ignore, probably.

As always, so-called "friends" of mine with influence in this place who could have alleviated some of the pain (like the time when obesity-girl, whoops, I mean geisha-girl, lol, laid into me so viciously and sarcastically when I admitted in the JOL that I didn't masturbate much anymore due to being inconsolable after the death of my husband) stood back and watched me be torn to pieces by the sharks, never lifting a hand in my defense. (I have very poor taste in friends.)

Same story on the bdsm board, although if anything, they were even more vicious with the group moderator's master hatefully attacking my master when he was only three months in the grave and leading the whole sick gang over there on a witch hunt against me when I tried to defend the love of my life. (shrug) Such is life and such is the smallness of most human hearts. I haven't been kicked recently, (I think the bullies got wise to the fact that I always kick back--HARD), but I haven't been showing much vulnerability lately either. Just isn't worth being real on this particular piece of online cowpie.

I have a very long memory as far as these things are concerned, however, and my bitterness (more toward my "friends" than the standard, boring bullies who pull the same old tedious crap with everyone) overwhelms me at times, so a place like yours is more than welcome. Especially if it has a nice quiet library where I can rest and recover! :)

As for Hikari, well, I sure hope she shows up. The playground bullies and emotionally flatulant target her at times.
That made me mad.....Some folks are just assholes....... :rose:

Random Attack in Progress

Here's a place to come, breathe and just LAUGH it off!!!

:D

poppy1963 said:
Hee hee~! Here...you just think about what you want...and you got it! :D

Really? I can? So, in here I can think about all the cartoons I watched when I was a kid? Seriously?

Spence99 said:
Really? I can? So, in here I can think about all the cartoons I watched when I was a kid? Seriously?

Yup...sorry for the delays...trying to take care of the pets as I check back at the circus! :D

You can think of those cartoons, a widescreen tv will appear and......you can watch them again~!!!

COOL, huh?

poppy1963 said:
Yup...sorry for the delays...trying to take care of the pets as I check back at the circus! :D

You can think of those cartoons, a widescreen tv will appear and......you can watch them again~!!!

COOL, huh?

Wow, amazing.

Back