poll: best improvised sex toys?

[pokes bi in the ribs]

really? that's really cute. :D

you know, hand-tossing pizza dough is neat but if you let yourself get scared of it, you'll never start and therefore, never develop the skill. or at least, so says my wife.

ed

silverwhisper said:
[pokes bi in the ribs]

really? that's really cute. :D

you know, hand-tossing pizza dough is neat but if you let yourself get scared of it, you'll never start and therefore, never develop the skill. or at least, so says my wife.

ed

*laughs* I suppose it is. Its just annoying when your boyfriend holds you down and tickles you for hours on end 'cause he enjoys it that much, hehe.

Yeah, I suppose I should just try it. I managed to learn how to flip crepes and I thought I never would, so I should be able to manage pizza dough. :)

silverwhisper said:
crepes are much more difficult to manage than tossing dough, IMHO.

ed

Yeah, well, after having to make about fifty of them for a function - you get the hang of it. :)

I used the head of my flute and a slender remote control back when I was 16 or 17 (oh! so long ago!)

Ah ruining an instrument! I'm very protective of all my instruments, especially my wooden flute.

Oh it was a rental Yamaha cheap flute. And I cleaned it afterwards. I wouldn't dare do this with my wooden flute either!

SlyKitten said:
Oh it was a rental Yamaha cheap flute. And I cleaned it afterwards. I wouldn't dare do this with my wooden flute either!

I knew I should have kept playing the flute :catgrin:

SlyKitten said:

That sounds so very American Pie...

Lol. Now that I think of it I did try it with an old tin whistle once but didn't like it too much. But flutes no! One of mine is an antique and its very pretty. :)

Such a fun thread silver!

I have been eyeing my vacuum of late.... wondering it is time to get a new one with all those neat attachments. My Oreck upright just has not much to offer. (Maybe if it did I'd use it for its purpose more often.)

Around this time of year those garden tools can give me a few ideas..... and vases.

Back in the old days I used a .... nope can't admit to it!

cathleen: thanks! it just seemed like a reasonable topic: after all, not everyone owns their own toys, or has them handy when the moment is right...the vacuum, eh? i'm intrigued: any particular attachment? i'd think that it would be pretty cold.

ed

silverwhisper said:
cathleen: thanks! it just seemed like a reasonable topic: after all, not everyone owns their own toys, or has them handy when the moment is right...the vacuum, eh? i'm intrigued: any particular attachment? i'd think that it would be pretty cold.

ed

I've been told of cucumbers, bananas, candles, and hair brush handles

amraam840 said:
Now Now. You tell us, we'll tell you.

Maglight, candle... trying to think back through the clouds of smoke...
Damn that maglight! I have to just shut up now....

silverwhisper said:

ed
Cold can be interesting! Ice is cold... lol

(Yes, I'm totally ignoring the 'intrigued' comment and definitely the question marks!)

(btw, I'm Cate or any variation there of.) ;)

cate: sorry!

[tries to think of ways to induce cate to answer the ? in some kind of detail]

[fails utterly]

:>

ed

Cathleen said:
Back in the old days I used a .... nope can't admit to it!

Don't leave us hanging, Cate! :rose:

PS2 remote (PS3 is due out next year, and it's remote looks like it'll be even better! lol)

Back