A Fantasy CNC Story

Toffer_Guy

Really Experienced
I’ve recently published my first Lit story, and I’ve been pretty happy, even surprised in some cases, the positive feedback it has gotten. Especially a comment how one really seemed happy the main character isn’t a one-dimensional sexpot. Feels like that’s a great compliment to get in an erotic short story.

A short summary. A happily married woman uses her fantasies as she masturbates to enjoy kinky, rough sex fantasies. Describing her fantasies while using her sex toys.

Really looking forward to input from women readers. I sort of wrote it for them. Often in forums talking about kinky fantasies. I saw women posting about their non-con fantasy but with a sense of embarrassment or shame. People too often confuse fantasies with reality. Just because someone has a fantasy of something doesn’t mean they actually want to do it. Society puts a lot of shame on women who enjoy sex. It’s no wonder why so many imagine scenes of enjoying wild sex free of consequence.

I consulted with women online quite a lot in forums and chat rooms about what they look for in these fantasies. What I heard often was wanting detail.

To be upfront. The story is aimed to readers who enjoy non-con, bondage, rough sex, dirty talk, and pregnancy risk themes. No actual non-con events happen in the story. It’s all her fantasy. Which is why I posted in Toys & Masturbation.

Story:
Venus Sunset Mall Escapades Ch. 1

Didn’t intend it to be four pages - short forth page. Just wanted to build up the character, backstory, and world. Following chapters should be shorter.

Want to get some general input as I craft chapter two. Already have the rough draft of events.

Feel free to leave a comment in in the forum here or in a DM, if you’d prefer to be more private.

Last edited:
Would say one detail I’m a bit annoyed with is the use in the big scene at the end is the use of the term “18 year-old” as a description. When writing a story about a woman in her 40s imagining being fucked by a group of much younger men. I didn’t want there to be any confusion about ages. I know that moderation on this site can be rather strict about that issue. Which I fully understand why. It was done to avoid any misunderstanding.

Would say one detail I’m a bit annoyed with is the use in the big scene at the end is the use of the term “18 year-old” as a description. When writing a story about a woman in her 40s imagining being fucked by a group of much younger men. I didn’t want there to be any confusion about ages. I know that moderation on this site can be rather strict about that issue. Which I fully understand why. It was done to avoid any misunderstanding.
Lots of authors put a disclaimer at the top: "All characters are 18 years or older."

Lots of authors put a disclaimer at the top: "All characters are 18 years or older."
I did that as well. Just that scene made so many mentions of how young the guys were. Thought best not to risk it. Not as if it’s in every description. Just more frequent than I would have liked. I try to avoid repeating terms too often,

Back