Poetry; not war

My Erotic Trail said:
well, jim, as I stated in the Ambition thread, I apologize for not being able to find the comment that I was speaking of and since then have searched and do not recall who the author was; you left a 'tough' comment from two years ago.

Art, this is not about a single comment. You have continually accused me of attacking poets, shitting on peoples poems and low voting. You write a long post talking peace and even bring some University Professor in to back you up, and then when she proves you wrong and mention that Maria and I had proved friendly and helpful, you still refuse to apologize for demonizing me here in the forum. How do you expect anyone to take her opinion as meaning anything, if you yourself do not?

You can't present part of her argument as supporting your position and then ignore her argument when it proves what I have said. Art, you have portrayed me unfairly here and you should apologize. Either that or admit that what you said to start this thread is just more deceit and rhetoric, not heartfelt sincerity.

Tzara said:
Ah, but I have the ace, though it has been used before: Boring.
4 words, 2 words 1 word... How the hell am I gonna top that? 0.5 words?

masturb...

(only word I could think of that I could cut in half and everybody would know what I meant)

Liar said:
4 words, 2 words 1 word... How the hell am I gonna top that? 0.5 words?

masturb...

(only word I could think of that I could cut in half and everybody would know what I meant)

How about one letter?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

:)

Tristesse2 said:
How about one letter?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

LOL!

You win. I am so not trying to reduce this controversy to binary terms, though that's ultimately where it's ever been.

Hey. Liked your "not sure" poem today. And that Lorna Crozier poem was fantastic. I have dreams about snakes from when I was a kid.

She's Canuckian, ain't she? :cool:

I'm so sick of all this regurgitated semi-sweetness <grin> Puke bags should be supplied. As vamp Dust says - write some poetry and if you don't like the votes or the comments it's your fault for leaving the option open. I've closed mine, not because of nasty comments - the ones I got were quite the reverse (thanks, youk now who you are) or because of down-voting but simply because if ALL THIS nit-picking, bellyaching hogwash. [/rant]

Thank you, dear Tzara, for your kind words and, yes, Lorna Crozier is from Vancouver.

:rose:

Make poetry, not war means write the poems. Forget the politics. Write the poems and down't sweat the votes, the alleged digs, the supposed innuendos. Just write the poems and it's all good.

Peace out.

My Erotic Trail said:
hello carrie, no it was not aimed at you...

in fact you are one of the rocks in this forum that I have learned to admire for your posts tell me when I am wrong and point out when I am right, thus I take it that you are not only impartial but you see with an open mind and express with an open heart...

thanks for you being you!

MET-

on this, about Carie, I must agree. She has ALWAYS been a clearheaded supporter of the arts here. She has told me when somthing didnt "work" and I respect her for that, and the fact that her work has grown so very much since I have been here. I have tried to emulate her, I think I have learned from her compassionate works.

kudos to CArrie for not being a pompous-assed snob!!

:heart:

maria

Decayed Angel said:
Art, this is not about a single comment. You have continually accused me of attacking poets, shitting on peoples poems and low voting. You write a long post talking peace and even bring some University Professor in to back you up, and then when she proves you wrong and mention that Maria and I had proved friendly and helpful, you still refuse to apologize for demonizing me here in the forum. How do you expect anyone to take her opinion as meaning anything, if you yourself do not?

You can't present part of her argument as supporting your position and then ignore her argument when it proves what I have said. Art, you have portrayed me unfairly here and you should apologize. Either that or admit that what you said to start this thread is just more deceit and rhetoric, not heartfelt sincerity.

Hey, tell-tale, how about it?
My guess he can't survive with out his demons.
Do you know who I am tail? Do you wish me to go away? I remember hearing about you being caught by twleveoone a couple of times. Or do you wish me to call in reinforcements? I was told you like to get all your demons aligned in one person. Here I am baby.

But first what in hell is a TIE? I get it everything the same, we should all get the same score, the same comments,(oh, I did that once) we should all be voted most influential, we should all have the same amount of self promoting threads We should all have a TIE. When the fuck did you become a communist?

Get off of trying to be a cult-leader of the gullible. <Asshole.
I guess this takes me out of the TIE. :rolleyes:

But congradulations, you are working your way there. Now apologise, or I shall be forced to write more
haiku :rolleyes:
have a Goodyear :D

PUBLIC APOLOGY TO DECAYED ANGEL

(i am escalating in my boldness, be carefull tail, or I shall be forced into a 10)
and then I'll go away, but you will be checked

Angeline said:
Make poetry, not war means write the poems. Forget the politics. Write the poems and down't sweat the votes, the alleged digs, the supposed innuendos. Just write the poems and it's all good.

Peace out.
Poetry; not war

bows (~_~) to the wisdom of...
...grasshopper!

Poetry

There's twelve of mine in a row now,
all written today, some
an obsession,

some answering questions
with tenacity attributable
to a nature untrusting. But

all in all
it was more productive
than haggling like witches

over the purchase of toads
or newts, stirred into a cauldron
kept warm by embers blown

with hot air.

(actually, i'm counting this as thirteen.)

chill out, it's just a poem and likely WS has first dibs on feeling offended by it.

sure wish y'all would just get writing again.

Last edited:
Decayed Angel said:

did you not like the apology?

You should never Have to apologize more then twice
or it is something more that they want...

As I promised yesterday... I will give you my attention this evening,
you want it in a PM, again? ... or public? Tell ya what... I'll send my findings thus far in PM, keeping my heartfelt sincerity... Poetry; not war... then I will write a ZMP poem that is growling to get out. You may reply, however you wish! (~_~)

wildsweetone said:
Poetry

There's twelve of mine in a row now,
all written today, some
an obsession,

some answering questions
with tenacity attributable
to a nature untrusting. But

all in all
it was more productive
than haggling like witches

over the purchase of toads
or newts, stirred into a cauldron
kept warm by embers blown

with hot air.

(actually, i'm counting this as thirteen.)

chill out, it's just a poem and likely WS has first dibs on feeling offended by it.

sure wish y'all would just get writing again.

<grin... it is a done deal!

My Erotic Trail said:
Apologies to every one...
for this having gone this far... or writing sucha long post <grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(parrot dee, 1201, anonamouse, the snail and the other names he goes by, to obviously troll, votes and or play his verbal games (sorry snail, my opinion of the way you have voted on my writes and changed names like a snake sheds its skin); stated;

(quote by the snail)
PUBLIC APOLOGY
for your unfounded accusations, nasty inferences. start now, and I will go away
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well 'hell' I apologize...
for... not doing that sooner

I apologize to the public for not having found a way to settle the issues this forum incures, periodically and for fueling the fires inadvertantly; as well as head on; instead of finding a way to passify those enraged by, MY OPINIONS of their critical comments. It is okay for a critic to critique harshly on a poem but yet it is not okay for some one to critique the critics comment. And it is certainly okay for a critic to critique a comment I make about their critique. <grin

Sorry, nobody showed me this in the rule book. And no one showed me where it is okay for others to attack a thread and that all should remain silent while they do so. I apologize, I never read where this was the norm and for me not to help out the poor soul being verbally battered.

But by all means, if you feel I owe you an apology, simply state why. I am open for discussing the issue. In a polite way, please. I only wish to figure out what it will take for the TIEs nd the MPs to get along and to allow this forum to grow, unless that is what is not wanted by some.

Poetry; not war
anonamouse said:
tough love
01/14/06 by My Erotic Trail
it's ashame but true <grin.. what is ...is, we place our hearts out for others to read and some anonamouse comes along and bruises it while telling you they are toughening your thin skin while disecting your words unable to see your heart <grin... nice write.
Jack ass slander

Really tired of your crap, tired of the Mods that delete anytime I RESPOND to your scurrilous attacks.
Got that Mr. So-Called Compassion, YOU KNOW I leave my number, you've deleted enough of them, even when you friends agree.

Remember this? And you are still at it?

MyNecroticSnail said:
Hey, tell-tale, how about it?
My guess he can't survive with out his demons.
Do you know who I am tail? Do you wish me to go away? I remember hearing about you being caught by twleveoone a couple of times. Or do you wish me to call in reinforcements? I was told you like to get all your demons aligned in one person. Here I am baby.

But first what in hell is a TIE? I get it everything the same, we should all get the same score, the same comments,(oh, I did that once) we should all be voted most influential, we should all have the same amount of self promoting threads We should all have a TIE. When the fuck did you become a communist?

Get off of trying to be a cult-leader of the gullible. <Asshole.
I guess this takes me out of the TIE. :rolleyes:

But congradulations, you are working your way there. Now apologise, or I shall be forced to write more
haiku :rolleyes:
have a Goodyear :D

PUBLIC APOLOGY TO DECAYED ANGEL

(i am escalating in my boldness, be carefull tail, or I shall be forced into a 10)
and then I'll go away, but you will be checked
Kick his ass good. Need help? I'll be there.

My Erotic Trail said:
did you not like the apology?

You should never Have to apologize more then twice
or it is something more that they want...

As I promised yesterday... I will give you my attention this evening,
you want it in a PM, again? ... or public? Tell ya what... I'll send my findings thus far in PM, keeping my heartfelt sincerity... Poetry; not war... then I will write a ZMP poem that is growling to get out. You may reply, however you wish! (~_~)
Beleive me, he was letting you off easy.

twelveoone said:
Kick his ass good. Need help? I'll be there.
Don't think I need it, my brother. May be counterproductive. He'll just make it out to be a TIE conspiracy.

"I count eight, maybe nine"
After an attempted coup, it is nice to offer half of literotica back to real poets. sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm

I didn't see much of a public apology here, you make accusations, inferences in public; you admit, you apologise in public. That's the rule. Ignorance of the rule is no excuse.
Should I go through the threads and pull every one of them?

Another haiku:

Mama's boy haiku

mama's panties wave
on the line alluringly
so very oedipal

-well, it is about nature, human nature :rolleyes:

MyNecroticSnail said:
Don't think I need it, my brother. May be counterproductive. He'll just make it out to be a TIE conspiracy.

Snail, you reply to yourself? I knew there was multiple personalities in you but I didn't know they spoke with each other <grin But then again, you are stranger than socks on a chicken! Have a nice day, snail, 1201, parrot, etc, which ever you are this day!

My Erotic Trail said:
Snail, you reply to yourself? I knew there was multiple personalities in you but I didn't know they spoke with each other <grin But then again, you are stranger than socks on a chicken! Have a nice day, snail, 1201, parrot, etc, which ever you are this day!

hey there MET!!

I have nothing to do with you and the snail fussin, right? But I just wanted to tell you something

ALL my screwed up personalities talk to each other, they just wait till I'm asleep though

g'nite

NJ

normal jean said:
hey there MET!!

I have nothing to do with you and the snail fussin, right? But I just wanted to tell you something

ALL my screwed up personalities talk to each other, they just wait till I'm asleep though

g'nite

NJ

chuckle>> cute!

I wouldn't worry about that <grin
when they start posting to each other is when you should worry (~_*)

Back