Argh! Titles

Pureotica

Really Experienced
I kind of like this and want to submit it. Can't come up with a flipping title.
Open to suggestions. Erotic poetry category. "A Ghost in Flames"?
Almost as long as the damned poem.
NVM got it. "After The Fire." Still open to feedback.

Flames recede
Into the fuck-drunk haze
Of afterglow

Desire’s ghost lingers
Smoke still rises, curls
From fading coals

In wispy apparitions of touch
In whispered zephyrs of breath
On smoldering skin

We flare like embers
In the Summer Wind

Really beautiful poem. I think I'd go with, Ghost in Flames, without the A. Or something like, The Fire Fades.

Really beautiful poem. I think I'd go with, Ghost in Flames, without the A. Or something like, The Fire Fades.
Thanks for the feedback. I went with "After the Fire" and submitted it. I may use the other title because I think I still have another poem in the ghost imagery. I had to kill a few darlings because they didn't fit. Not at the top of the priority list yet, though. I'm determined to get my Nude day story in on time for a change. I even have a potential second one but I'm a slow-ish writer so...
But I want t get the one finished for sure. It's work I'm proud of.

Thanks for the feedback. I went with "After the Fire" and submitted it. I may use the other title because I think I still have another poem in the ghost imagery. I had to kill a few darlings because they didn't fit. Not at the top of the priority list yet, though. I'm determined to get my Nude day story in on time for a change. I even have a potential second one but I'm a slow-ish writer so...
But I want t get the one finished for sure. It's work I'm proud of.
Good luck with your story. I'm working on my Nude Day entry, too. I just hope I get it done on time. If not, but there's always next year.

Into the fuck-drunk haze
Dropped feet fist into the Dunking tank.
🏴‍☠️covered up with 🎸 drank tank goo.

Like the clown at the state fair ,
taunts boys and men to throw a
fastball at them. Just so they can
show off to their girl.

Thats a big splash 💦 and hard hit 🎯 with a soft ball ⚾⚾⚾

To dunk that fool

Back