PM asshattery

And now you know.

Even if you tell, no one will believe you. They never believe me.

We must hear. Please tell. I'll tell everyone my freaky stuff. Okay. Here goes.

Sigh.

You see... Oh god. This is embarrassing. This fetish, it can't be normal. But, I have a naked woman fetish. I totally do. It's like, if I see a naked woman, my penis has this reaction.

Okay, that's enough. I'm not even going to tell you lot what happens when I touch it rigorously. :eek:

Take an antihistamine, see if it helps any. I hear they work wonders for hives and...swellings. :)

Also, apply ice. Or is it heat? I can never remember. Try the ice first, I'm pretty sure it's ice on swelling.

Also, apply ice. Or is it heat? I can never remember. Try the ice first, I'm pretty sure it's ice on swelling.

Yeah, Fanny, it's definitely ice. I'm thinking one of those frozen sleeves, the kind you are supposed to use for beer and soda cans? I think that would really work perfectly in this case.

Pmann just needs to carry around an EpiPen... That's what I do..
It only takes a half-naked man with strategically placed fur.. and all sorts of things start to perk up on me..my breathing gets off, and I'm worried about anaphylaxis. A shot to the leg of the epinephrine usually kicks starts reality for me...

Pmann just needs to carry around an EpiPen... That's what I do..
It only takes a half-naked man with strategically placed fur.. and all sorts of things start to perk up on me..my breathing gets off, and I'm worried about anaphylaxis. A shot to the leg of the epinephrine usually kicks starts reality for me...

Now, you make sure you keep the epi pen on your person, and you are wearing a medic-alert bracelet, right?

Now, you make sure you keep the epi pen on your person, and you are wearing a medic-alert bracelet, right?

I wear mine all the time.

BD2xfu3CAAAE-9H.jpg

Like mamma always says, "Before you leave the house, make sure you're wearing nice panties and purge your cache. Just in case."

Bite your tongue, girl! If my Mamma knew what I was doing on this computer, she'd die from shock and horror! :D But she'd agree on the panties...

LMAO ^^^

My "EpiPen" has a "loading dose" then the "sustaining dose." :D

Mine just says "Set phasers to stun..."

Haha. My mom would pretend to be shocked and horrified. Then later she'd email me asking, "What was that website... ?"

Haha. My mom would pretend to be shocked and horrified. Then later she'd email me asking, "What was that website... ?"
YOUNG LADY! What are you doing here? Go to your room right now! Wait.....go to my room right now! No, that's not right either. Go sit at the kitchen table where I can keep an eye on you!

No, don't close that web page. I want to see where you've been going!

OMFG. EWWWW. I thought I couldn't be shocked. Boy, was I wrong. This is the first time I got a PM that I've reported, but this guy claims to be 15.

EWWWWW. If he's truly 15, he'd better be glad I'm not his momma.

Back