Comment Asshattery

Yeah. There’s many things that are easy to know how to do just right, when you’re not the one doing them. Like sports, and politics.
It's the thoughtless criticism of something they're getting for free that I dislike most. All they do is click on a link, and the story is magically there. As if the writer hasn't put any effort and emotion into it.

It's the thoughtless criticism of something they're getting for free that I dislike most. All they do is click on a link, and the story is magically there. As if the writer hasn't put any effort and emotion into it.

I fully agree with that statement. Though, honestly, I think I understand how we got there.

If you spend more than a month on this site, where you get basically drowned in free stories by authors who seemingly want nothing other than recognition for their efforts, it's not exactly unexpected if the level of appreciation drops. After all, it's not like this never-ending supply of free stories will dry up anytime soon.

I fully agree with that statement. Though, honestly, I think I understand how we got there.

If you spend more than a month on this site, where you get basically drowned in free stories by authors who seemingly want nothing other than recognition for their efforts, it's not exactly unexpected if the level of appreciation drops. After all, it's not like this never-ending supply of free stories will dry up anytime soon.
Yes, the readership takes the author's for granted, but few authors would ever quit over it, or anon abuse, because where else will they get this level of attention?

My favorite type of comment, is when someone says "Thank you for your work/effort for sharing with us." To me, that's someone who does get that what we do isn't easy and appreciates it.

I just got a comment that wasn't so much asshattery as unmindful of the writing process. About the third instalment of my Too Cold Not to Fuck series, someone commented along the lines of "Why aren't these all posted together? They'd easily fit together as a single story."

Three stories, posted over the course of six weeks. I didn't write them at the same time: I came up with an idea, wrote it, published. Later, I had another idea, and so on. The fourth was a month and a half after the third, the fifth another month and a half after that. Sorry that it didn't all come flowing out of my mind in one go.

I just got a comment that wasn't so much asshattery as unmindful of the writing process. About the third instalment of my Too Cold Not to Fuck series, someone commented along the lines of "Why aren't these all posted together? They'd easily fit together as a single story."

Three stories, posted over the course of six weeks. I didn't write them at the same time: I came up with an idea, wrote it, published. Later, I had another idea, and so on. The fourth was a month and a half after the third, the fifth another month and a half after that. Sorry that it didn't all come flowing out of my mind in one go.
I'll join in on this one. Got this today on No Place To Go:

It started with death which leaves the story with nowhere to go.

Having skimmed the beginning it was pretty obvious where the plot was going and the comments confirm expectations.

Why bother to read a story that has nothing but bad news about an evil woman and the husband left with no way of retribution after a years of pointless life as a cuckold. A lot depends on stupidity and naivety of a husband of course. I didnt bother.

"I skimmed your story but didn't actually read it, so I'll leave a comment to that effect." Such an eyeroll-worthy moment when one of those types of comments shows up, especially since the whole point of the story is about how, yes, the guy doesn't have any way to make things "even," and he needs to deal with the pain of that injustice in order to not be consumed by hatred.

But, yes, because the character is dead, obviously that gives the entire story away.

Last edited:
I got another bush admirer commenting on my latest story. I really don’t get the obsession. Do they really think that all women after a certain age stop trimming or shaving their pubes?

“A mom (YEA, A MOM), with no pussy hair, you seriously don't expect to get any five ratings from your peers, do you? It's a nice story and it is pretty well told, especially when the wife climbs over her husband's mothers face and lowers her cunt ---- like all daughters in law ---- should be willing to do. But no pussy hair on mom, even if she is built like a teen at age 45 or so, what exactly were you thinking trying to do a hairless mom? That just does not happen! I gave you a four for effort, and because you can (HAIRY PUSSIES) do better!“

I got another bush admirer commenting on my latest story. I really don’t get the obsession. Do they really think that all women after a certain age stop trimming or shaving their pubes?

“A mom (YEA, A MOM), with no pussy hair, you seriously don't expect to get any five ratings from your peers, do you? It's a nice story and it is pretty well told, especially when the wife climbs over her husband's mothers face and lowers her cunt ---- like all daughters in law ---- should be willing to do. But no pussy hair on mom, even if she is built like a teen at age 45 or so, what exactly were you thinking trying to do a hairless mom? That just does not happen! I gave you a four for effort, and because you can (HAIRY PUSSIES) do better!“
Now I want to write a story just for him: MC is Harry Puhseis. His job is a down under hair stylist, though lately that means mostly shaving. His main clientele is MILFs who came of age in the 90s and 00s and have always shaved.

All day he listens to women telling raunchy stories to each other about their sons and daughters in law.

I got another bush admirer commenting on my latest story.
I think it's the same guy. The language is nearly identical.

I just looked at those comments in context. I think either he couldn't help reading it again 5 days later and getting so pissed off all over again that he had to frantically comment... again. Like it's the only thing he can get off to, and if he could just ignore the shaved pussies long enough this time....

Or maybe he just randomly found it again, forgot he already read it, and just repeated the process.

There's actually a third comment in there with the same very specific complaint and similar wording. Maybe they have a club.

Though it could be coded messages sent by Chinese spies.

Though it could be coded messages sent by Chinese spies.
latest

On 'Old Flame, New Humiliations Ch. 02' I got this gem:
by Anonymous user on 01/15/2023

Don't think you actually know what a cuckqueen is. But that's okay, you can't write a convincing plot, either.
Now that's an excellent take down. To the point, biting, personal, strangely fixated the precise term and tag for 'a woman who is humiliated by her man being with other women and kind of gets off on it, maybe a bit'.

(Its not an especially good story as it happens.)

Also on the same story, one that I objected to much more even though I'm not even sure its meant as criticism:
by Anonymous user on 01/14/2023

What a dumb slut!
Hey, mate, back off my fictional female protagonist. Have some respect. In any case she's not dumb, she's improbably weak willed in the face of an inadequately described supposedly charismatic male antagonist for whom the author clearly lacks enough interest to ever flesh out. Get your crit right.

I didn't clearly specify whether the two women in my story had bushes or not, he assumed they didn't, and he did NOT like it:

"Rated it a 4, but a description of abundant pussy hair (like there should have been- always be) would have gotten you a firm 5! dont leave out the pussy hair, it causes your readers to think it is shaved stubbled up nonsense that is not just irritating to the skin of your lover, but repulsive to look at (the appearance of a plucked chicken's "ass" with feather quills - stubble, once again "sickening"!!!!) with the "nasty" pimples growing in it. Get serious with your writing and loose the disgusting razor burn (hairless) suggestion in your show don't tell shit!"

Yeah, come on Lily, the smut that I am consuming for free does not fit my very specific predilection, GET SERIOUS WITH YOUR WRITING 🤣
If I have to read any more posts where the poster can't correctly spell "lose" without an additional "o" I am going to scream. Yikes!

Recently left on my story The White Room Revisited, a sequel to The White Room.

On the surface, not "asshatery," just a critical comment:

34dein about 4 hours ago
First part was alright, this one couldn’t get past first page. Too weird and too bland

What makes it rather ridiculous is that the story is SIX PAGES LONG.

So he bailed by page one but felt compelled to scroll to page six to leave the comment 🤔 🙄 😐.

So he bailed by page one but felt compelled to scroll to page six to leave the comment 🤔 🙄 😐.
It was THAT bad, hun 🤭

I was told to add this here for the asshattery. A comment I received on a story today:

Overcritical5 minutes ago
The story is always up to the author. Anything he/she wants to put down is OK. The reader similarly has the privilege's of reading what he wants and can then pass judgement. i choose stories based on the category and the rating given in the listing. This...I hesitate to call it a story was a fragment and neither worth my time to read or comment on it. I only wonder how it got a rating of over 4.0 and thus enticed me to read it. Not only is the writer barely capable, but the commenters here are barely capable of the title. I will certainly stay away from the author, but I don't know how to avoid the incompetents who comment. Maybe if I rate this 1* it will bring the average down and keep it away from other unwary readers.

I have a VERY long story, which received some nice comments... but I was amused that it also received a couple of 1* marks.. presumably they got to page 27 and just thought, nah!

Got to admire that tenacity though

I have a VERY long story, which received some nice comments... but I was amused that it also received a couple of 1* marks.. presumably they got to page 27 and just thought, nah!

Got to admire that tenacity though
I wish the site gave you Amazon-style breakdowns, so you can see how many one-stars and how many five-stars a story had. A story that is listed as 3* on average, but breaks down to mostly 5* with a significant number of 1* is much more of an enticement to read than a story where everyone thinks its just kind of OK.

I wish the site gave you Amazon-style breakdowns, so you can see how many one-stars and how many five-stars a story had. A story that is listed as 3* on average, but breaks down to mostly 5* with a significant number of 1* is much more of an enticement to read than a story where everyone thinks its just kind of OK.

That would be good. I knew mine had 1's as it was at a 5 ave after several votes, then crashed, so I did the maths and it had received two 1's in a very short time (slightly odd). Another of mine had the same treatment a little while after, but that got adjusted somehow.

Back