Picture This

Well good to see you enjoying yourself. I have a similar air mattress/bed but mine has a pump that sucks as well as blows so folding bit up after use is easy peasy

This one does as well but it hadn't quite got it all and even then folding it back up and bagging it is a bit of work. Though admittedly I don't do it in just a set of socks lol.

Anniversary vacation has begun! Eclipse video was sent from one of my kids. We were stuck in downtown Atlanta traffic when it happened and the sky got dimmer but not dark.
4-6~8-24
Enjoy your Anniversary vacay. Hope the food is great and the sites are unforgettable. The only thing I ask is have a great coffee for me.

In Atlanta, really? Looks like someone is have some fun, thanks for sharing with us old perverts lol.
We only passed through Atlanta on our trip. No, the tree is in Thomasville. Vacations are sposta be fun lol you're welcome 😁 thanks for indulging me.

I'm pokey, I know. :p
4-11~13-24
First and foremost...you're allowed to be pokey. Must I remind you, you are on an anniversary trip. But I digress.
So many questions...
1. Was the small batch coffee really that good?
2. Is each year trip to different places? (assume, yes. but don't want to make an ass out of you and me. :))
3. Is it really a bra if there are only a couple decorative straps?
4. What was the drink with the burger?
---nuff for now.
Lastly, enjoy your time with your hubby. Yes, us pervs want to see but for one I can wait.

First and foremost...you're allowed to be pokey. Must I remind you, you are on an anniversary trip. But I digress.
So many questions...
1. Was the small batch coffee really that good?
2. Is each year trip to different places? (assume, yes. but don't want to make an ass out of you and me. :))
3. Is it really a bra if there are only a couple decorative straps?
4. What was the drink with the burger?
---nuff for now.
Lastly, enjoy your time with your hubby. Yes, us pervs want to see but for one I can wait.
I do appreciate your patience as well as your interest 💋

1. It was pretty good. Not amazing but pretty good and it was just coffee with cream, which is how I like my coffee.
2.Usually, yes, although we stayed here with Dad back in 2019. We're visiting different spots while here. And stayed in different places on the way down and back when we go.
3. It's marketed as a bra... So idk lol I just like that it's fun ;)
4. The drink was called a Blackberry Smash -bulleit bourbon, fresh blackberries and citrus mix. We ate at the Dave & Busters down in Panama City Beach cus it was literally next door to the Skywheel lol.

Thanks Doll :kiss:

Back