Picture This

Friday: Wore some homemade crotchless panties. Ate fork burgers n mac&cheese and tried some new booze. Finished up the last of my practice solid granny square.

Saturday: Me n Blondie got a 6' long, 270# solid metal dresser up a flight and a half of stairs with just the two of us and some gloves. The delivery guys got stuck on the landing and had to bring it back down. Fuckin pussies. Later my youngest and I went to the mall and I got a pretty new set, then we took silly pics in the photo booth. Nature is winning the Mercedes over. Mr. made golden pork curry for dinner! Fairytales can be funny. I'm having a good weekend so far :)

My Friday & Saturday :)
I would love to see your homemade crotchless panties.

Friday: Wore some homemade crotchless panties. Ate fork burgers n mac&cheese and tried some new booze. Finished up the last of my practice solid granny square.

Saturday: Me n Blondie got a 6' long, 270# solid metal dresser up a flight and a half of stairs with just the two of us and some gloves. The delivery guys got stuck on the landing and had to bring it back down. Fuckin pussies. Later my youngest and I went to the mall and I got a pretty new set, then we took silly pics in the photo booth. Nature is winning the Mercedes over. Mr. made golden pork curry for dinner! Fairytales can be funny. I'm having a good weekend so far :)

My Friday & Saturday :)
Looks like a great weekend of food, hard work, and nature. Hope sunday didn't disappoint.

I’m gonna miss you forever
did you know that
I will spend the rest of my life
missing you
In big ways
and small ways
and medium ways
and I’m always
gonna miss you
there aren’t many things that last forever
but missing people never ends
even people you shouldn’t miss
or don’t want to miss
or who don’t deserve to be missed
that feeling will creep in
like a robber on his tiptoes
he’s in there and there’s
NOTHING
you can do about it
and it’s a beautiful thing
because I know I’ll never forget
to keep missing you
even when the spaces
between remembering and forgetting
get longer
but it’s
AWFUL
because you only have to miss someone
when they’re gone
sometimes I’ll miss you
and I’ll know that’s what I’m doing
and sometimes
it’ll just be an emptiness
or an ache
that creeps in
and takes me a moment
to ponder what hurts
and where it’s coming from
my body then clues into the difference
between the pain of a cut on my hand
and the grief of you being gone
and then I’ll remember
and I’ll miss you then too
for all my days
not every day
but in little pieces
until the end of time
I am going to miss you
FOREVER
and I find so much peace and so much pain in that
all at once
By Josie Balka​

On the 2nd of March I lost my big sister & best friend, Wicky, unexpectedly. She was only 55. Yesterday was the first day in over a week I've felt close to normal.

The Longest Week
Sorry to hear this. I know how you must be feeling as I lost my son (28 years old) the week before. Funerals are slow in the UK, and it is another week away yet.

Very sorry for your loss. :(
Thank you 🫂
Dear Lady, so sorry to hear of your loss

old borg fred
Thanks Fred 🫂 ♥️
So sorry for your loss.
Thank you 🫂

Sorry to hear this. I know how you must be feeling as I lost my son (28 years old) the week before. Funerals are slow in the UK, and it is another week away yet.
Thank you Sir 🫂 Very sorry about your boy. :heart: We're not having a funeral, she'll be cremated and brought home. They aren't moving to fast here either. She passed on the 2nd and the coroner only just released the body to the funeral home over the weekend. They still haven't completed her death certificate so we don't know the exact cause 11 days later. Ridiculous and frustrating.

Thank you Sir 🫂 Very sorry about your boy. :heart: We're not having a funeral, she'll be cremated and brought home. They aren't moving to fast here either. She passed on the 2nd and the coroner only just released the body to the funeral home over the weekend. They still haven't completed her death certificate so we don't know the exact cause 11 days later. Ridiculous and frustrating.
We were lucky in that he was already in hospital being treated for the latest illness, but his lungs were too badly damaged to allow him to fight this one off, therefore a coroner was not involved as it wasn’t sudden or unexpected.

Back