Picture This

View attachment 2316399
Re-laced my corset today as I'd let someone borrow it last year and it was still laced to their size. Hard to do solo, but a new friend gave me some good tips I'm gonna try out. Maybe I'll manage to get the back even next time and still be able to latch the front.
Aren't you supposed to latch the front and then tighten the back? I'm sure hubby would love to help! And he can get the laces really even in the back, too!

Aren't you supposed to latch the front and then tighten the back? I'm sure hubby would love to help! And he can get the laces really even in the back, too!
Most folks probably do when they have a partner but my Mr. is visually impaired and so small grommets and laces are not something he can do without a whole lot of frustration and cursing lol. But I got some good tips yesterday on an easier way to do it solo for optimal fit and tightness. :D

Most folks probably do when they have a partner but my Mr. is visually impaired and so small grommets and laces are not something he can do without a whole lot of frustration and cursing lol. But I got some good tips yesterday on an easier way to do it solo for optimal fit and tightness. :D
I do a lot of cursing and frustration, but not because of grommets and lace. Can I apply to be an assistant for the lovely corset lady? I take tips and strive for optimal fit and tightness. In all the right places of course.

I do a lot of cursing and frustration, but not because of grommets and lace. Can I apply to be an assistant for the lovely corset lady? I take tips and strive for optimal fit and tightness. In all the right places of course.
Well you can certainly apply, you'll hafta pass the grommet and lace test, must have some experience, etc, etc... ;)

There's something exceptionally hot/sexy/erotic about that third image in the first pic where your butt is just peeking there.
It almost feels like a naughty peek under the skirt, even though the skirt is actually gone.

Friday: Wore some homemade crotchless panties. Ate fork burgers n mac&cheese and tried some new booze. Finished up the last of my practice solid granny square.

Saturday: Me n Blondie got a 6' long, 270# solid metal dresser up a flight and a half of stairs with just the two of us and some gloves. The delivery guys got stuck on the landing and had to bring it back down. Fuckin pussies. Later my youngest and I went to the mall and I got a pretty new set, then we took silly pics in the photo booth. Nature is winning the Mercedes over. Mr. made golden pork curry for dinner! Fairytales can be funny. I'm having a good weekend so far :)

My Friday & Saturday :)

Back