My friend would like tribute pics

PanteyFetish

Really Experienced
I have a friend that wishes to stay anonymous but loves tributes she wanted me to post her picture to receive tribute pictures it really turns her on. I have full consent to share this photo just not her name so do not tag her please.

She’ll seeing all of them

Attachments

• IMG_9430.jpeg
    IMG_9430.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 277
I have a friend that wishes to stay anonymous but loves tributes she wanted me to post her picture to receive tribute pictures it really turns her on. I have full consent to share this photo just not her name so do not tag her please.

Kind of hard to tag someone if their name is never given anyway. I'll pass though. I agree that this is a little suspect.

Takes a lot to post a pic like this in the public so can see why she wants to remain anonymous. Shame she hasn’t got a few more responses to her request

Well that all looks above board... LMAO.

What.. some random typing that ANYONE could do? Nah.

I would accept a post-it note on HER ACTUAL BODY on a photo... with a date with alleged said lady saying "permission for you to tribute me for Pantey [sic] Fetish (who ironcally cannot even spell his 'fetish' that is panty)".

But an anonymous screenshot. What a load of absolute bollocks / nonsense. LMAO!

No wonder women don't trust men with this kind of shit out there.

Back