Fucking my best friend and his roommate

So I've had this idea in my head for a while. It's basically about three people, a girl, her make best friend with benefits and his bi roommate. She starts up with hooking up with her best friend and then catches his roommate with a boner after he overheard them one morning.

She seduces him and ends up fucking him. She talks about it with the best friend because they're open about stuff and it turns out the best friend has a crush on his roommate. She then gets an idea to get the roommate to join in the fun. She tells the roommate to stay up late so he can eavesdrop on them again.

And the roommate does that, he finds them going at it but instead she's pegging her best friends ass while and makes him wish the dildo was the roommate's.

I have bits of it already drafted out. I want to work on it a bit longer and then post.

So I've had this idea in my head for a while. It's basically about three people, a girl, her make best friend with benefits and his bi roommate. She starts up with hooking up with her best friend and then catches his roommate with a boner after he overheard them one morning.

She seduces him and ends up fucking him. She talks about it with the best friend because they're open about stuff and it turns out the best friend has a crush on his roommate. She then gets an idea to get the roommate to join in the fun. She tells the roommate to stay up late so he can eavesdrop on them again.

And the roommate does that, he finds them going at it but instead she's pegging her best friends ass while and makes him wish the dildo was the roommate's.

I have bits of it already drafted out. I want to work on it a bit longer and then post.
Sounds like an interesting premise

In composing your story, I think that you should take care to identify which friend is which, perhaps even by name. If the reader cannot tell the difference (i.e.: gets the two characters confused), it could undermine the impact of the character development.
In other words, I would avoid using the word "he", as you did in your overview. I hope that helps, and I look forward to checking it out.

In composing your story, I think that you should take care to identify which friend is which, perhaps even by name. If the reader cannot tell the difference (i.e.: gets the two characters confused), it could undermine the impact of the character development.
In other words, I would avoid using the word "he", as you did in your overview. I hope that helps, and I look forward to checking it out.
Thank you. It does

Back