Pic request: strong arms (M)

OK, sure:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hell yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about!! Why'd you cut the picture off at your johnson tho??

Only Just Now Saw This Thread

I was not a member of Literotica when this thread was posted, or I'd have been all over it! LOL

Attachments

• Arms5.jpg
    Arms5.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • Arms6.jpg
    Arms6.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • Arms3.jpg
    Arms3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 0
  • Arms4.jpg
    Arms4.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0
Strong enough?

Here are my strong arms put to use.

Last edited:
Thank you. This pic unfortunately turned out a bit blurry lol.

Here's another I hope you'll like. I really should re-work it. :D

P.S. I got the FF prelude stuck in my head because of you. :p

Mmmm fantastic. I like the way the shadows play off the contours of your muscles. Oh and freckles are delicious *licks her lips* Very nice picture.

I'm pleased to hear that someone sees my name and thinks Final Fantasy. It's a good song though, eh?

My contribution

Not as buff as some of my fellow Litsters

But figured it might be worth sharing

Attachments

• 2018-01-03 09.00.19.jpg
    2018-01-03 09.00.19.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
Mmmm fantastic. I like the way the shadows play off the contours of your muscles. Oh and freckles are delicious *licks her lips* Very nice picture.

I'm pleased to hear that someone sees my name and thinks Final Fantasy. It's a good song though, eh?

Licking your lips, am I a piece of candy? :eek: Now I'm imagining you licking my nipples... *facepalm* lol. My freckles used to be more prominent when I was younger, especially on my face, but not so much now. Mostly on my arms and upper back now. In this pic they're more visible. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1map123eztq53fw/IMG_0125_edit1.JPG?dl=0

Yeah, it's definitely an iconic song. If memory serves it was written in a hurry at the last minute but look how it's turned out.

😲 holy fuck EN! ❤❤❤ keep that up and my panties will fall to the floor. :eek:

Not as buff as some of my fellow Litsters

But figured it might be worth sharing

Definitely worth sharing! And there's absolutely no reason to compare yourself to anyone else. You're the perfect you, just the way you are. Which I might add is quite lovely.

Licking your lips, am I a piece of candy? :eek: Now I'm imagining you licking my nipples... *facepalm* lol. My freckles used to be more prominent when I was younger, especially on my face, but not so much now. Mostly on my arms and upper back now. In this pic they're more visible. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1map123eztq53fw/IMG_0125_edit1.JPG?dl=0

Yeah, it's definitely an iconic song. If memory serves it was written in a hurry at the last minute but look how it's turned out.
Haha you can be my all night sucker for the evening :p Nipples would be just the start :devil:

Funny, my freckle journey went in the opposite direction. I only had a few when I was younger, now they're everywhere. Especially my face and boobs. I guess that might be due to getting older tho >_< Ah well, such is life!!

And do feel free to drop that delightful bod into any of my threads (or other places) that you like!

😲 holy fuck EN! ❤❤❤ keep that up and my panties will fall to the floor. :eek:
I agree!! And hiiiii Sassy! Hope you've been keeping well.

Sorry I've disappeared to your thread. Trying to keep myself a little more reigned in this time. I think I overdid it last time.

Back