Photos: When Three Isn't A Crowd

too lazy?

so whats the bike for? to take pics on? don't have the money for a recliner? huge paperweight?

lol

I'm on an iPad not an effing bike. I'm not entering the iPad typing Olympics. It's tedious to delete and change things around on a post. But please by all means, carry on. Everyone loves listening to a grown man whining because he doesn't feel he got the attention he deserved. I think you're in the wrong thread. The mommy son thread is that way.

Last edited:
I'm on an iPad not an effing bike. I'm not entering the iPad typing Olympics. It's tedious to delete and change things around on a post. But please by all means, carry on. Everyone loves listening to a grown man whining because he doesn't feel he got the attention he deserved. I think your in the wrong thread. The mommy son thread is that way.

I was just messing around...which would be obvious to anyone else.

So blow it out your ass. <<<< that was not me messing.

Fuck you and your thread.

That better?

That better?

Hey who doesn`t like the occasional, angry, fuck me like you hate me, threesome?

tumblr_mi3hgmOlvX1r2sy0fo1_500.gif

I was just messing around...which would be obvious to anyone else.

So blow it out your ass. <<<< that was not me messing.

Fuck you and your thread.

That better?

Oh yeah, me too. I was joking too. :rolleyes: <<<< That is me being sarcastic if you couldn't tell.

I remember that quote from the movie too. I loved her character in that movie. Men can be misunderstood sluts too you know! The whole line was "I was a slut. There will always be a part of me that is dirty and sloppy, but I like that, just like all the other parts of myself. I can forgive. Can you say the same for yourself, fucker? Can you forgive? Are you capable of that" It's awesome. I really like your choice of pictures and gifs. If you find the one above devine, I'm falling for you!

Last edited:
I remember that quote from the movie too. I loved her character in that movie. Men can be misunderstood sluts too you know! The whole line was "I was a slut. There will always be a part of me that is dirty and sloppy, but I like that, just like all the other parts of myself. I can forgive. Can you say the same for yourself, fucker? Can you forgive? Are you capable of that" It's awesome. I really like your choice of pictures and gifs. If you find the one above devine, I'm falling for you!

I agree. I love her character in that movie. The movie is one of my top favs of all time now. And thank you for the compliment. :)

Back