PG Morning Check-In - Rebooted

Morning everyone. Hope folks a trudging through the week with more energy than I.

Good Morning "Everybody" :kiss::rose:
geez I thought someone would have Breakfast ready :(

OMG.... It's a blast of winter here in Florida. :eek:

OK ... so 65 degrees F does not constitute winter to most people, ya know! :rolleyes:

:D

Good morning lit land! ;)

PS ... I'm too busy enjoying 65 degree weather to cook breakfast today. :D

Morning everyone. Finally turned to fall out here. Extra warm socks under the desk at home today.

Good morning Everyone!
I spent the last two days road tripping to Houston for an MRI and follow up appointments with my cancer docs. Great news, not showing any cancer remaining! :nana::catroar::nana::cathappy:

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ-RJkTeAQcYfVqJKApb4q99FanTQsC-6s2WVgXYZOqtFzQejwDA
~~~ Everyone :) I sure need an extra Coffee this Morning as Winter came early and it looks a dirty white outside:eek:

Good morning Everyone!
I spent the last two days road tripping to Houston for an MRI and follow up appointments with my cancer docs. Great news, not showing any cancer remaining! :nana::catroar::nana::cathappy:
Hey that sounds good -good Luck further in:rose:

Morning everyone. Happy Friday. I hope you all have some fun this weekend.

Good morning!

Today I go back to work for the first time in 3.5 months. Manager called me last evening to walk me through some of the changes that have taken place since I've been off but I couldn't remember my password to even get into the computer. LOL
So for now I'm letting windows configure all the updates it has been denied while I wait for IT to get to work so he can reset my password for me.

Back