Peeping over the parapet.....

Ah! white for purity: Alas, I can't match with my thoughts, and is that a hint of moisture on your pubes?

Could well be!

Ah! white for purity: Alas, I can't match with my thoughts, and is that a hint of moisture on your pubes?

If sir would prefer the version without pubes we would recommend the chef's fully trimmed version of this dish.

Last edited:
I think I must spend too much time watching Masterchef, the strict Monica Galleti brings me back for more.

Love the thought- I was walking through a public car park, but let's imagine what might happen next......

...... over to you ;)

Your shoulder blades settling into my chest, my lips on your neck and cheek, my cock hard and thick between your thighs, brushing against the soft, wet lips of your cunt. My hands resting on your hips before sliding in opposite directions - my right hand travels upwards to take one of your nipples between my thumb and forefinger, my left hand slipping down through the hair of your pubis, fingers searching for your engorged clit. Breathing in the scent of your warm skin and the sand in your hair. Losing myself in the smooth curves of your body.

In case Ohverbatum objects to my curly hairs between his teeth

Noooo! We like your lady bush.. Though clean access below is appreciated!!
You wouldn't want us to have use our fingers would you?

Did you like your first time?

What is your current state?

Oh... And... "Hi Pamela!!"

I would lick and suck on that sweet looking pussy with or without hair. Of course it would feel great all that smooth skin next to my smooth dick and balls.

How could I object when you leave me in such a happy frame of mind. just love this photo from the daring and creative Pamela.

Checking in to see whether you are still occupied in the parking lot..
Or whether I will get my tongue back

But it's a new day! Ready for whatever adventure you want to take us on!

In other words. BUMP

Another indoor shot

From my debut nude session.

Pamela completely nude for the first time in the photo club studio in front of about ten photographers

I clearly prefer the outdoor version - but why from behind?

Is there anything wrong with my rear view?

Back